-Overlook Branding for all vehicles
-Graphic Designing for the user interface of website and app
-Content Writing for website and app
-Digital Marketing the brand on social medias
About Evyan Mobility Private Limited
- Own the measurement of the brand and associated KPIs
- Primary owner to identify consumer insights and reasons for brand preference for OneCard/OneScore and category linked insights
- Refine the external voice and expand public presence of the brand
- Drive brand consistency across written text, voice/verbal communication, visual communication and content
- Define tonality, style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Driving NPS, CSAT and other surveys and deriving insights from these surveys
- Conduct competitive consumer insight linked primary and secondary research
About The Role
• Own the P&L of the brand, right from pricing, discounts & marketing
• Plan & deliver on growth, in alignment with the company’s strategies
• Conceptualize & execute plans across all marketing channels (Digital,
Outdoor, Social, 3rd party platforms, BTL etc).
• Identify & program manage new product development opportunities that
helps the brand stay relevant with the latest trends & consumer needs,
through market and consumer research.
• Identify brand's differentiation, positioning in the market, build a coherent
consumer language across all touch-points.
• Build newer channels of communication for the brand and help the brand
build channels previously unexplored.
• Work to drive discovery, traffic & conversion. Understand business
trajectory, capture data, analyze campaigns and documents. Create detailed
specifications for all e-commerce platforms and analyze site traffic
• Work closely with operations & supply chain teams to ensure stock
availability by providing growth projections in advance & avoiding out of
• Complete ownership of campaigns which are rolled out on a weekly, monthly
and yearly basis.
Qualifications and experience
Looking for candidates with an MBA from a Tier 1 & 2 B-School with 1-3 years of post-MBA experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Brand/ Category Management in a consumer facing company
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers wishes.
Designation: Art Director
Department: Brand Marketing
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience in creative roles at Ad agency, with an understanding of creative development and production.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with teams for a wide range of materials – be in ATL, BTL, internal, corporate or brand communication
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of colour, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
- Develop innovative marketing experiences that help tell meaningful stories, which connect to users and communities to drive awareness and viewership of the brand.
- Graphic and Layout design, End to End development of the set.
- Create tailored content and conversations across each channel for total ecosystem engagement.
- Effectively build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as talent.
- Read, review and design content to identify the right content for videos.
- Supervise projects, timelines and manage deadlines
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Experience with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on knowledge in creative skills like content, layout design, graphic design,
- Excellent verbal and written skills and confident communication skills..
Salary: Upto 12LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
- Strategizing top of the funnel expansion and identifying key channels for sourcing brands
- Explaining RBF and company products to the brands
- Acting as a liaison between the brands and the internal teams to complete the investments
- Improving brands experience
- Ideating on tech-product improvements to automate the funding application process for brands
- Implementing initiatives to improve TAT for brands
- Owning all the metrics that improve the client brand's experience with the company
What you need to have:
- MBA / PGDM
- 2-4 years of experience in roles that required liaising with consumer brands (previous experience at marketplaces, consumer-focused accelerators/ funds, partnerships backgrounds, or experience of investing/ financing consumer brands)
- Understanding of financials as they pertain to early-stage startups and related terminologies
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience in investing or advising or selling to D2C brands/ ecosystem
- Identify and sign up with influencers in the digital platforms to increase brand reach through content
- content planning, strategy to improve brand engagement in the social media
- tie-up with brands ( co-branding) for amplifying brand reach and building ROI ( generate leads)
- work closely with the PR agency to monitor and enhance the brand engagement in the print/ digital platforms through paid and organic methods
- Handling AB LinkedIn page to run engaging write up, videos, tech talk, industry snippets to develop and build a business audience in LinkedIn
- Outstanding project management skills
- Strong analytical ability – analyze data, develop insight
Testing Ground is disrupting the way new business ventures develop and grow in the different industries. We help founders and innovation leads in companies figure out where their new business vertical, test demand for it from customers across Asia and help them scale it up. We hand the new to the world and new to market products and solutions which will change the way the industry operates. We also work towards creating a workforce who is able to help other companies test and grow their business model.
Testing Ground is a Singapore based startup with early satellite bases in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Bangladesh, China and Vietnam. Joining us means that you will get the opportunity to learn from the founding members. Our founder has deep experience building and mentoring start-ups across Southeast Asia. His previous startup counts Eduardo Saverin, Co-founder of Facebook, as one of their investors. Our co-founders are experts in community and partnership development in China and Singapore as well as skilled in future oriented capabilities such as digital marketing, viral growth, content marketing and latest innovation strategies.
At Testing Ground, we want our team to be made up of people who have the ability to become the best. We practice Lean Startup and Agile. We do stand-ups and run experiments often. We have an open work culture but yet we are very focused and very energetic.
If you would like to learn and get your hands dirty in doing the work related to the latest innovation and methodology to creating a sustainable business model, this is the place for you.
As a startup, everyone in the team are do-ers and want to make a name for themselves. We are driven and open to new ideas. Join us and have a chance to craft out your own growth as well as the company’s growth.
Unleash your capability with us
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are facing an upcoming upheaval with technology disrupting the way things are currently run. Beyond providing consulting services to these companies, we want to help them by providing them with a clear methodology to support them through this transition.
That is where you come in.
As a copywriter at Testing Ground, you will have the opportunity to architect the copy of our collaterals, as well as play a part in envisioning the direction for our company and our clients. We are looking for someone who is always hungry to learn new tools and skills to develop great content that communicate key messages in a clean, simple way. Apply now if you thrive on watching your content come to life while bringing out the spirit of our brand.
About the Role:
- Create Brand Identity
- Produce Testing Ground’s pitch deck, brochure, fliers, sales decks as well as other marketing material
- Produce other content-based collateral based on our clients’ project brief
- Research competitors /industry clients and extract exact pointers for us and our clients.
- Manage Content from Concept to Production
- Work according to briefs for the branding needs and guidelines
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy
- Proper documentation of all content files
Why You Will Love Working with Testing Ground:
- If you have been thinking of starting your own business, this position will give you an in-depth insight to what works and doesn’t in the different industries and countries across Asia.
- The firm believes that it is critical to encourage personal development to have a successful team. As such, we have a variety of online learning courses which you can use to pick up different skills and capabilities.
- You will be exposed to different platforms and tools to help you become more efficient in doing your job.
At least Diploma in English-related/Communications-related backgrounds
- Strong copyediting and proofing skills.
- Experience in creating publicity/marketing collaterals
- Attention to small details in both copy decks and designs.
- ·Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently.
- ·Perfect in English.
- Independent learner, can conceptualize available information into good quality content
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and proactively in a team
- Strong communication skills to liaise with marketing team and external vendors
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects deadlines
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Keen eye for detail
P.S: Assess us like we assess you. If you’d like to check out who our founder is, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn page url here and say “Hi, I saw your job post on….” : https://www.linkedin.com/in/thehappybryan/
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented communications and marketing specialist who can identify, develop and help amplify the stories that elevate the brand value of Bhumi. You will develop communication and marketing strategies for better engagement with employees, volunteers, donors, partner organisations, and corporate companies. You will be part of a dynamic, driven, and passionate young team of employees (~ 40 members) and volunteers (hundreds of them )
What You Will Do:
- Craft compelling messaging and narratives that evoke positive and vibrant imagery of the organization, along with visually compelling content like videos and infographics
- Develop internal and external communications strategies, and execute them for projects, events, and the organization as a whole
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand upcoming initiatives across India and develop integrated communications plans, then execute.
- Write memorable, engaging communication across all channels (e.g. Email Campaigns, Blogs, Social Media, PR, etc) that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire volunteers and donors to take action
- Plan, strategize and execute the large-scale events (Eg. Daan Utsav, Volunteer recruitment) and digital campaigns
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyse metrics and optimise email and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with key volunteers nationally to align and implement a communications strategy and messaging
- Manage the messaging on websites and ensure the brand perception is consistent across digital and offline channels
- Oversee the execution of newsletters and all communications (like annual reports, brochures, etc.)
What You Need
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Willingness to work, network and collaborate with volunteer coordinators based out of cities where Bhumi is present
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Proven track record of developing and executing creative communications plans
- 5+ years of experience in the communications role
- Availability during weekends.
What Is Nice To Have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- Ability to communicate in Tamil, English and Hindi
- Prior experience of working or volunteering with NGOs
- Good network in the traditional media and digital/social media influencers
- Designation: Manager to Director based on candidate’s profile
- Reporting to: Executive Director
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 6-9 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.