We are an enterprise software development company. In the last 4 years, we helped build 10+ different products in the finance, energy, and healthcare sector, and every single one of them has been acquired or running profitability.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer who can help design and graphics efforts to build better and enhanced experiences for end-users.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
• Design graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs, widgets, and others.
• Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how feature/website functions and look.
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
• Conduct layout adjustments based on the feedback.
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
• Good knowledge of wireframe tools like Wireframe, InVision, or others.
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe xD and Photoshop.
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
• Good time-management skills.
What you'll gain
• The ability to exercise creativity and leadership in your work.
• Ability to accelerate your learning, like never before.
• A team of highly selective, ambitious, and innovative co-workers.
Some products which we have worked on
. Enterprise resource planning system for a Solar Energy startup for a startup in the USA.
. Grazing Management software for a Stanford, MIT alum venture-funded SaaS-based company which got acquired by a US-based company.
. Revolutionary Credit Card and mobile app for US consumers for a startup created by ex-Capital One execs.
. Healthcare platform for the national network of private practice dentistry based in the US.
. Home mortgage servicing platform for a startup created by ex-MIT, Harvard alums which recently received Series-A funding.
Perks and benefits
. Competitive salary, paid by 5th of every month.
. 1 Paid leaves with 0.5 sick leaves per month.
. MacBook / Windows laptop provided.
. Comprehensive health insurance(Coverage include Covid-19).
. Access to Learning and Skill advancement courses with certification programs.
. A fully paid annual offsite for all of us to get together.
What you need to have:
Fieldproxy is a no-code workflow tool that lets anyone with a field team quickly build applications to efficiently manage their field operations. We are a VC-funded startup and are backed by some of the leading venture funds & angels in India & US.
We are looking for creative UI/UX Designer to create modern & robust design across all our Web and Mobile platforms. Fieldproxy is the first of its kind product in the space - and we are looking for out of the box thinkers with original thought process and lateral thinking. The code you ship will be used by thousands of users every day helping them get their work done. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
1) Should have the ability to deliver advanced User Experience Design concepts within product.
2) Lead the product design function - work & solve problems through existing design patterns from beginning to end.
3) A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, usability and accessibility concerns.
4) Design and deliver wire frames, user stories, user journeys, visual Design, Prototypes and mock-ups optimized for wide range of devices and interfaces.
5) Should have Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
6) Should be able to discuss, bootstrap and suggest product road map and quickly convert to wire frames.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Experience with Industry standard Design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Team player with excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Good time-management skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Product Space, and Product thinking.
- Basic knowledge in web fundamentals: HTML, CSS
Proximity is a fully distributed team of developers, designers, product nerds, and geeks building cutting-edge tech at the intersection of growth and speed.
We are looking for a Senior UI & UX Designer capable of handling product design projects at a high level. You will work closely with both client and in-house product/design/dev teams on mid-to-long term projects. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of UI & UX design, have excellent product thinking and problem-solving abilities, good written and verbal communication skills, and a keen aesthetic sense.