Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A graphic design qualification or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience in Graphic Designing.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Salary: 5-6 LPA
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal
candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be
able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform
them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement
innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to
effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive
Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Proven UI experience
Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
On par with the best in the industry.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Build a consistent design system that scales well
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Design Lead or similar role. Min 3 yrs of relevant work-ex
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Figma
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- If you have started up on your own in the past.
What we offer
- High Paced learning environment
- Opportunity to grow at an unbelievable pace.
- High Autonomy & Ownership (We hate to micro-manage)
- Build for the future. Yes, Creator Economy is still very nascent and is the future.
Job Location: Kolkata
- Develop design solutions for various platforms
- Establish consistent brand and creative designs.
- Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-ups and look books Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to criteria
- Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure.
- Bachelor's degree/PG in user experience, design or related field
- 1 to 4 years of experience with UI/UX designing.
- Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills
- Experience with Figma/Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Knowledge of CSS is a plus
- Candidate should be very creative in the design and should come up with intuitive ideas to present the given data to match a top-notch sports website
- UI designs should be compatible with all screen sizes both for Web and Mobile devices
Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements
Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
This position is for our social media wing.
We would expect you to come armed with a sense of humor and an obsession with colors. Know your software, ditch the normal, and create more wacky Wednesdays than we could have ever imagined. You should be someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. You must be persistent and creative, with experience and demonstrated success in graphics designing.
This position is a full-time job at QBF Noida Sector 1 location.
Work Experience: 2+ years hands-on experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be part of the creative process from concept to completion.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy, and web best practices/guidelines, and a strong understanding of the latest creative trends.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude, the ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups and professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
- Stays abreast of the evolving technology and design landscape including the emergence of new standards and devices.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize and manage work while adhering to project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Continually push your design experience and knowledge of new design trends and tools to help contribute to improved work processes within the team.
- Creative agency or editorial background a plus.
- Collaborates with the creative team in the production of marketing materials and media.
- Ensures visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Contributes innovative ideas to shape effective ad experiences across digital, mobile, print, and video platforms.
- Meet with internal clients to develop the materials needed.
- Meet deliverables timelines.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Designing or other relevant courses
- 2+ years of experience in graphics designing
- English: Fluent
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing is a must.
- 5 days working
How to apply
- Please share your CV along with the work portfolio.
- Applications without a portfolio will be rejected.
1.Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
2.Good Exposure to CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation, or Tailwind CSS.
3.Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS or LESS.
4.Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
6.Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and Responsive web design.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
Able to create videos / 3D animations with after pro effects
Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Need to use behavioral science, Gamification, virality, human-centered design methodologies and entertainment-based techniques to motivate people to take action.
◆ BEHAVIOR DESIGN – applying behavior science and psychology to program and digital/app design, UX, message framing, gamification and behavioral economics-based "nudges" that influence behaviors
◆ PERSUASIVE COMMUNICATIONS – devising copy that leads to action for marketing materials, brand names, websites, apps, video scripts and more
◆ TRANSMEDIA STORYTELLING – working across media with a research-proven approach to craft stories, comics and educational games about your issue that lead to behavior change
◆ STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT – clarifying goals and objectives, segmenting the audience and their needs, specifying the marketing mix, crafting program design, branding and messaging
◆ FORMATIVE RESEARCH – understanding your priority audiences and the competitive environment in which the program will be carried out, through methods like surveys, interviews, focus groups, social media analysis and ethnography
◆ EVALUATION – designing an evaluation plan, setting up metrics and tracking mechanisms, conducting research, and providing results and recommendations in action-focused reports