1. Interpret clients’ needs and work on a variety of products ranging from mock-ups, PUC designs, websites and application, social media creatives, print ads and banners, to corporate identity and branding requirements.
2. Cultivate a solid body of work. Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs.
3. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
4. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
5. Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval. Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
This is an incredible opportunity to build an enterprise level SaaS product. You will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for product development using agile methodologies.
- Create, maintain, and manage the visual systems, brand identity, production quality, and style guide.
- Execute the design projects across the entire product life cycle. You set the design tone for the entire product by working in close collaboration with product, engineering, and business teams.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create wireframes specifications with interaction flows for website and mobile site.
- Create sketches, graphics, templates, layouts, themes, typography, and visual standards for the app/website.
- Test the design flows, screen mockups with the QA team to ensure all minute details are covered. Partner with front-end engineers on UI implementation.
- Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
Candidate Requirements :
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a UI/UX/Graphic designer.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in designing core experiences for b2b products.
- Portfolio or work samples showcasing design aptitude, creativity, depth of thought and the ability to solve complex design problems.
- Proficient in working with Figma, Photoshop or other design tools.
- Strong understanding of common UX patterns and UI patterns, Information Architecture, Prototyping.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience working on Photoshop, Corel Draw, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to think creativity and pen down witty ideas and initial layout
- Patient with the process of trial and error of the design
- Creative with an eye for detail.
- Video designing /editing skills are good to have
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how to use scale and contrast, balance and hierarchy across the design
- Implement Top-notch Colour schemes and designs
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends
- Idea generation, creating designs/concepts and layouts within the given time frame
What we have for you
- Health Insurance
- Career advancement
- Great perk + Performance bonuses altogether
- Flexible working hours
- Great team to work with
About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over 500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones.
Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency.
Our dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served 300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas. Why work with us: We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit. Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role:
Determine design requirements and develop design prototypes to present our brand Location: Andheri, Mumbai
● Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements.
● Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes and trends in the visual design field.
● Use visual design software to refine illustrations.
● Ensuring brand guidelines appear while creation of brand collateral (E-mailer, social media posts, etc.)
● Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval.
● Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics.
● Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
● Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments.
● Execute graphic and creative designs.
● Manage multiple deliverables to project deadlines.
● Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
● Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Sketch.
● Expert level skills in Photoshop, Invisionapp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
● Strong interpersonal skills, also build and manage relationships with internal teams.
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor degree in Design, Visual Arts or other relevant certification with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
● Experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role will be preferred.
Name - Savvology Games
Location - Wework, Spectrum Towers, Mindspace, Malad
About Savvology - There is a lot of luck involved in most of the mainstream real-money games (Poker, Fantasy, Ludo, Rummy) which makes it hard to win anything. We want to create pure skill-based strategy games (no luck factor), where you can control your outcome better. What’s more, more than 50% of the players win something! We make use of Game Theory (the science of decision making) to come up with games that are so simple that even a 5 year old can play. Our vision is to encourage people to take better decisions through gamification.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to conceptualize and create engaging visuals across a variety of media. You’ll be working closely with a team of IITian founders, marketers, and developers to design the best-looking mobile games on the planet. You have to ensure that all aspects of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll own the entire design stack - UI/UX, app design, website design, branding, marketing collateral. Your graphics should capture the brand voice and communicate the message clearly to our target audience. For this, you are expected to conduct thorough user research and understand the gamer persona.
We’re a young, passionate team looking to make a dent in the gaming space. We work hard, but we party harder (beer/pizza every Friday night). If you love challenges and are up for building exciting products from scratch, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop UI mockups, animations, flow diagrams, storyboards, sitemaps, and prototypes that clearly illustrate how new app features / new website pages function and look like
- Liaise with the Product team to understand user needs, psychology & product USPs and use it to design smooth in-app user experiences
- Work with the Marketing team to design and maintain an intuitive, well-converting & visually stunning website
- Design a comprehensive brand identity kit - logo, letterhead, visiting cards, envelope, merchandise, etc
- Work on user acquisition by designing compelling ads, social media/print graphics
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
- Have an iterative mindset. No design is perfect on the first attempt. Design mechanisms to collect user feedback and continuously improve on your designs.
- Conduct user interviews and online research to define and understand our target user
- Study the gaming domain vis-a-vis competitors, market trends, and best practices
- Participate and contribute in business and product discussions
- Be opinionated and back those opinions with strong logic
- 2+ years proven experience in UI/UX design or allied roles
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics for both web and mobile platforms (MUST)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Figma etc) (MUST)
- Proficiency in video editing and creating product explainers and other types of video
- Working knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Invision, Webflow etc)
- Excellent UX copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A team player but can work independently and takes initiative
- Degree/Diploma from reputed design schools is a plus but NOT mandatory
- Brownie points if you’ve designed/worked on a mobile game before
What you can expect at Savvology Games
- A cool work atmosphere complete with flexible working hours, unlimited coffee, fruit water, games (Foosball, Table Tennis, Pool, Carrom, Board Games, Cards…). Time will fly.
- A hockey-stick trajectory for growth professionally
- Fun people who you’ll want to hang out with after office hours too :)
- Lots of treats - Did we mention beer/pizza every Friday?
- Should adhere to design standards
- Should be good with design tools
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What is the role of a Graphic Designer?
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- 3+ years experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications.
- Excellence at designing a brand experience across multiple channels, including web, mobile applications.
- Experience designing for a variety of industries including retail, financial, etc.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction, and present designs and concepts.
- Figma should be core to your toolbox. Adobe Creative Suite is a plus. (Keynote, Google Docs, and other basic skills are a requirement)
- Strong experience using various prototyping tools to help understand the problem, test concepts, and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients.
- Full understanding of how to identify the true needs of users through research, customer journey mapping, user testing and apply the insights to the design strategy and business needs. Successful track record working within interdisciplinary teams in creating great products knowledge of service design, design systems, and agile methodologies.
- Risk-taking in design, pushing past the obvious.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, in design, human-computer interaction or a related field, or a combination of education and experience in a relevant field