A Mumbai based content-writing agency serving clients both domestically and globally across different industries is looking for passionate creatives to join their cause. The team of 250+ full-
time writers, editors, and freelancers have served big industry brands as well as smaller franchises with more than 42 different content types.
• Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
• To ideate, brainstorm and work collaboratively with the creative and strategy team.
• Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
• Design & animate cutting edge motion graphics using Adobe After Effects to bring our brand & product videos to life - these will range from working with stock footage & live-action to creating full-scale animated videos
Qualifications / Requirements:
• 1.5 years of experience in Graphics Design.
• Expert proficiency in tools including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
• Attention to detail and solid visual design skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have a portfolio of their work.
• The ideal candidate must be creative; curious by nature; interested in all facets of creating digital products.
• Effective at communicating and rationalizing their ideas,
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI/Visual designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences on our app appealing to teenagers around the globe. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth, delightful and intuitive experience. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd love to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing experiences that will help us grow our customer base.
● Work with the Product & UX team together to create end-to-end flows, wireframes, visual design mockups, iconography, illustrations, ui animations, prototypes, interaction models, and UI specifications across platforms - web and mobile applications.
● Create pixel-perfect visual designs with a good sense of aesthetics (typography, colors, and more). Have a keen eye and attention to detail, flows, exhaustiveness in states, etc.
● Collaborate closely with engineers, communicate and monitor your designs, your vision, and execute it with perfection.
● Collaborate with Product, Tech, and other Leads across Uable to drive meaningful and delightful designs.
● Evaluate and set best UI practices and standards across Uable.
● Work on design systems and a unified design language as Uable scales.
● Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product
● Work with in-house UI designers, providing training and support when
● Work with the digital analytics team to assess the impact of all UI design and
● 5-8 years of experience with UI/product experience is a must (If you are/were a graphic designer and moved to UI/product design).
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
● Portfolio of design projects
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like illustrator, sketch, Figma, XD,
prototyping tools like envision, and animation tools like after effects, etc
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various
● Good time-management skills
Good to have:
● Experimental and bold: An attitude that is experimental and open to trying out bold ideas, and drive unique and novel approaches, when required.
● All additional skills are welcome: User experience design and processes, defining end to end flows, research, writing, programming, curiosity to tinker with new tools, video production and more.
● Hold other creative inclinations and hobbies that represent your unique personality.
Job brief :
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to- use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we- d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients- needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Work closely with stakeholders and product managers to translate user needs and business requirements into visual designs that are minimalistic, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Design for different industry sectors and master in visual design.
- Implement visual principles and experiment with typography, colors and labelling layouts.
- Collaborate and review designs with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception for a better user experience.
- Present and obtain approvals from design leaders, project stakeholders, and end-users to drive your designs to success.
- B.Des/M.Des or equivalent experience in packaging or graphic design with an amazing design portfolio. 1+ years of experience in packaging or graphic design.
- Proficient in abode creative suite.
- A good storyteller who generates empathy, craft a vision, design for impact, using written and verbal communication, presentation, and organizational skill
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the status quo, together with the persistence – to bring them to life.
*You will be primarily working with the growth and product teams. Specifically, you will:
Work with the growth team to design multi-channel promotional materials for brands on Fynd
Work closely with the product team on design artifacts (illustrations, animations, icons, logos, etc) for various products
Design merchandise and promotional collateral for Fynd
Provide design support for various internal products.
2+ years of experience in Graphic Design.
Strong design software skills and a thorough understanding of Adobe creative suite especially Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
Professional attitude and punctuality in meeting strict deadlines
Impeccable attention to detail
Curiosity to learn & explore things outside your domain of expertise
A true team player
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators, and go-getters shaping the way millions of people shop in India. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work.
Note: An online portfolio showcasing your latest high-quality Graphic Design work, is a must to apply to this position.
Proximity is a fully distributed team of developers, designers, product nerds, and geeks building cutting-edge tech at the intersection of growth and speed.
We are looking for a Senior UI & UX Designer capable of handling product design projects at a high level. You will work closely with both client and in-house product/design/dev teams on mid-to-long term projects. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of UI & UX design, have excellent product thinking and problem-solving abilities, good written and verbal communication skills, and a keen aesthetic sense.
You will be responsible for —
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the projects you're assigned to.
- Producing high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Creating a distinctive UI language based on visual identity guidelines of the brands you're working with.
- Creating design systems for mobile and web products, along with visual design systems in the form of illustrated/photography-based graphics.
- Testing and evaluating designs and flows using various testing tools.
- Looking at user data and identifying issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure proper implementation of your designs.
You have —
- A portfolio of professional UI and UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- A thorough understanding of all stages of UI and UX design, with the ability to execute a project from start to finish.
- A basic understanding of various data and analytics tools like Google Analytics, MixPanel, Maze etc.
- Mastery over Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and some familiarity with basic motion graphics (After Effects).
- A good understanding of web and mobile technologies. You know how HTML, CSS, JS, iOS, and Android systems work, even if you can't code.
- The ability to be a team player, but you're comfortable working independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks strategically.
- The ability to learn and pick up new software, plugins, or technologies easily and quickly.
- A keen eye for design standards and quality.
- A strong work ethic, high levels of self-motivation, and a willingness to over-communicate about work in order to make a remote environment more productive.
- The ability to work and collaborate remotely.
Bonus points if you have —
- Illustration/art skills
- 3D modeling skills
- Animation/advanced motion graphics skills
- UX Writing or general writing skills
- Brand design skills
- Experience using any other tools like Webflow, Airtable, Zapier, Mailchimp, etc.
What you get —
- 100% Remote: Work from anywhere you please, as long as you have access to fast internet and a comfortable, distraction-free workspace.
- Flexible Timings: Set your own hours, and create a productive schedule that works for you.
- Best in class salary: We hire only the best, and we pay accordingly.
- Proximity Talks: Meet other designers, engineers, and product geeks — and learn from experts in the field.
- Keep learning with a world-class team: Work with the best in the field, challenge yourself constantly, and learn something new every day.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects for Textbooks and Multimedia for E learning.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create exceptional user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for a clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications.
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Collaborating with graphic artists, programmers, and writers.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe XD, Sketch (will be advantage)