Company Overview :
We are a purpose-driven full-scale integrated marketing & digital agency that builds brands with integrated campaigns. Armed with a plethora of multi-disciplinary skills across branding, design, packaging and all branches of digital marketing, we are a one-stop destination for brands wanting to push boundaries and disrupt their industry.
From identifying revenue streams to developing strategic positioning across key channels, we bring our creative and strategic prowess to play to help our clients grow into new verticals and territories. With our 360o marketing aimed at holistic growth, we ensure there are no gaps in your marketing plan to ensure there is no lead bleed. SEO, SEM, Social Media, Branding, Website design, and development, Creative Design, Content writing, Press release, Video production, and Martech - our bouquet of services is customized to meet the unique goals of your business!
Designation: Visual Designer
( Only for people based in Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai & MMRDA region only. Outside candidates strictly NO NEED TO APPLY ).
About this role:
- Coordinating with clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Think creatively and independently design concepts, graphics, layouts, designing and managing Social media platforms
- Translate high-level design requirements into wireframes and engaging, intuitive and functional user interfaces
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Work on the website, enterprise applications (multichannel), embedded product UI’s
- Create mood boards, mind maps and be a part of brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high-fidelity schematics, workflows, interaction storyboards, and design deliverables that guide creative, content, and development efforts
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and set a tone for the brand content.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to the clients and internal team members
- Ability to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ensure consistent branding across all communication channels
- Able to deliver the requested creatives in the timeframe and follow a strict deadline.
Requirements: (Candidate from agency background is a must)
Education: Graduate degree from design college or communication or equivalent.
- Well Versed with Designing Softwares like (Illustrator/Photoshop/CorelDraw/Dreamweaver/InDesign and others)
- Ability to have fun in the creating process
- High-level proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw.
- Excellent sense of design principles including color, typography, layout, and ability to create strong visual messaging.
- Knowledge of 2D animation & video editing on premiere pro & after effects would be an added advantage.
- Only for people based out at Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai & MMRDA region only.
- Experience - Minimum 1 year and maximum 2 years of experience at a digital marketing/ creative/design agency.
Joining: Immediate and candidate should have their own laptop.
Working Days: Monday to Friday. ( 5 days a week )
Location: Powai ( Mumbai ). Hybrid model
Salary: As according to industry standards.
About Webtraffic Agency
ProCreator is an award-winning Digital Design Agency focusing on establishing an end to end product solution. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds, be it development, design, marketing, animation or providing any business solutions for the betterment of your products and their users, by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Some of our clients we work with, are WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, Metasky and many more.
Procreator is looking for driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic designers who are eager to pursue a career in UI/UX and have a knack for design, aesthetics, and usability.
As a User Interface Designer in our team, you will be part of a fast-paced and forward thinking team of like-minded designers with a passion for design and problem-solving.
You will be working closely with junior and senior designers, turning ideas and wireframes into awesome user interfaces ranging from landing pages, SaaS web and mobile applications. Together we will engineer and design good looking, aesthetically pleasing and functionally great applications that deliver a pleasant User Experience.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
- Have designed user interfaces for mobile and web platforms in the past.
- 2+ years of experience in the UI / UX field.
- Familiar with UX methodologies – research, interviews, personas, competitor research, sitemap, wireframing, responsive design and prototyping.
- Familiar with UI principles and being able to translate a given user-experience journey into a visually great and intuitive UI.
- Experience building and utilising design systems.
- Experience using Figma.
- Being able to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders about your team’s design decisions & choices.
- Being willing to mentor junior designers on your team, helping them grow and providing constructive feedback.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proactive in proposing ideas and ensuring the design standards across the projects are maintained.
- Proficient (written and verbal) in the English language.
- Brownie points if you know prototyping /motion design tools like After Effects, ProtoPie, etc.
- Someone who is keen and eager to learn, put forth ideas and loves the design as much as we do.
What will you do?
- Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Create visual designs and user interfaces for the wireframes.
- Work in some capacity (executing, mentoring or leading) on at least 2 projects in parallel.
- Communicate with the client to understand the project requirements and scope.
- Present and rationalize your design decisions and stick to well-known design guidelines while designing interfaces.
- Collaborate with team members across verticals (development, graphic design and content) to bring the product you’re working on to life.
- Train (around best practices for designs) and manage junior designers.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
Working with Procreator will help you understand the real meaning of team, support, and an environment to grow and explore yourself. You will have the freedom to traverse diverse industries and understand how they function and the thought process of their leaders.
The ideal candidate should be willing to commit himself fully to the company and drive the company forward.
- Capable of generating new ideas.
- Should have hands-on experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Should have experience with logo design, corporate brand identity design, web UI design, app UI design.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Discuss the idea with the internal team.
- Knowledge about style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes.
- Work closely with stakeholders and product managers to translate user needs and business requirements into visual designs that are minimalistic, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Design for different industry sectors and master in visual design.
- Implement visual principles and experiment with typography, colors and labelling layouts.
- Collaborate and review designs with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception for a better user experience.
- Present and obtain approvals from design leaders, project stakeholders, and end-users to drive your designs to success.
- B.Des/M.Des or equivalent experience in packaging or graphic design with an amazing design portfolio. 1+ years of experience in packaging or graphic design.
- Proficient in abode creative suite.
- A good storyteller who generates empathy, craft a vision, design for impact, using written and verbal communication, presentation, and organizational skill
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the status quo, together with the persistence – to bring them to life.
FactWise is a fully funded, early-stage startup building b2b SaaS for a global SMB client base. Our team has alumni from MIT, Stanford, GeorgiaTech, UCL, the IITs, VJTI, Amazon and McKinsey, and currently comprises frontend, backend, full stack developers, UI/UX engineers, product managers, data scientist, and Ops, HR, Marketing. We'd love to get to know you better!
- Work very closely with the product and development team to build, review and optimize our product
- Work closely with the sales team to improve Figma demos
- Build a modern clean UI/UX for website and mobile applications using Figma
- Build a clickable interface once the initial design is verified
- Build the HTML/CSS
- Create video & static content for website & marketing assets
As a young startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.
We are looking for you if you want to make the Digital space your own.
Your responsibilities would include-
- Creation of Social Media - Imagery. Cover Photos, Graphics & Thumbnails needed
- Designing, creating, and editing posters, explanatory videos and graphics for branding campaigns
- Keeping a pulse on design/advertising/marketing trends
- Knowledge and experience with Designing Platforms
Skills required- Adobe Photoshop, Corel DRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing, Adobe Premiere Pro Video Making, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom CC
The ideal candidate would be one who:
- Can take up the position within two weeks
- has an experience of 2+ years in Graphic Design
- has relevant certifications, skills and interests
- has superior communication skills
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
What are we looking for?
The best designers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Have a point of view and can distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Strong hands-on skills which should range from designing using Photoshop to coding UI mockups.
- Hands-on knowledge on Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash.
- A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product and services marketing communication, workflow and interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly.
- Successfully overcome engineering challenges and understand the need for testing and iteration of new user experiences.
- Have a track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences and designs.
- Be able to lead teams through the design process and partner effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible, and creative.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Design (B.Des.).
- A lead of visual design who envisions and creates the next generation of user interfaces for customer service.
- A design pioneer, who will invent user interfaces that combine speech, touch, and other modalities to drive intuitive interactions on smartphones, tablets, and other connected consumer devices.
- The ability to combine strategy with design thinking to deliver an experience like our audience never had before.
- Bring passion and dedication to his/her job and become a storyteller through exceptional and engaging designs.
- Optimize the existing UI/UX experience for the web platform. -Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX for the product and its modules.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, widgets for the end-product user.
- Work closely with the engineers and the product managers to enhance site usability and create a beautiful and consistent design across modules
- You will be highly focused on making great digital experiences.
- Any Bachelors or Masters preferably in Human Computers Interaction or relevant background (OR) 2+ years of practical knowledge in the field of User Experience and Interaction Design.
- A design portfolio presenting the design of enterprise applications, intranets and websites for desktops is plus.
We are looking for someone to work closely with the Ecommerce and Marketing teams on producing beautiful, unique and engaging design executions across all brand channels including Nykaa’s social media, newsletters, affiliate and print. We are looking for someone who is ideas-led and can apply intelligent, creative thinking to a range of different mediums. The right person needs to ensure that our digital creative product remains leading edge and that the quality of our delivery is upheld.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working on a weekly basis, to design and produce the homepage, site banners, social media graphics and partner campaigns
- Ensure designs are consistent across all of our online communications
- Have an outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for razor sharp design
- Continually maintain awareness of customer behaviour to maximise sales online
- Working on enhancements to the site as well as suggesting new editorial designs
- Offline design as and when required
- Good appreciation of Clean, simple, image rich, usable interfaces
- Broaden and enhance knowledge by keeping up to date with digital innovations and competitors
- Being a brand ambassador ensuring that all touch points are protected and are in line with the creative vision
- Be aware and have an interest in all areas of design across beauty, fashion, trends, lifestyle and brands