- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
About Zeus Learning
Zeus Learning is a learning technology solutions provider that focuses on the North American and European educational markets, working with several organizations, from the largest publishers to small nonprofits, over the last 19 years. At Zeus Learning, we leverage leading-edge technology and inclusive design to transform the way learning experiences are created.
Our team of 300+ understands the rigorous demands of the changing educational landscape. We believe that a solution is out there and that by keeping focused on the people we’re designing for and asking the right questions, we’ll get there together. Our line of products and services include Learning Management Systems, Assessment Management & TEI Systems, Software Skills Simulation Systems, Virtual Classrooms, Learning Portals and Websites, Mobile Apps, as well as interactive content such as learning games and explorations.
1. Design Eye-Catching Graphics, And Visuals That Meet The Project Requirements And Align Brand Standards With The Decided Theme.
2. Create Social Media Campaigns, Digital Assets, And Promotional Materials In Collaboration With The Marketing And Technical Teams.
3. Maintain Brand Consistency Throughout All The Projects.
4. Refine Images, Fonts, And Layouts
5. Create Attractive Icons, Imagery, Illustrations, And Infographics.
6. Turn Raw Content Into Visually Appealing Graphics.
7. Bring New And Amazing Ideas To The Table.
What Would Be Great? (Key Requirements):
1. Love Aesthetics? We Do Too; Combine Various Colours, Fonts, And Layouts To Create Aesthetic Graphics.
2. Knowledge And Proficiency In Design And Image Editing Software Like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, And InDesign.
3. Basic Knowledge Of Premiere Pro, After Effects.
4. Ability To Understand And Implement The Latest Creative Trends Enhancing Proposal Designs
5. Obsession Over Details And Consistency
6. Basic Understanding Of Various Digital Marketing Channels Such As Google Ads, Websites, LinkedIn, Email Campaigns, Etc
●Designing new products, interfaces, and user experiences for multiple platforms
●Collaboration with teams of engineers and product managers throughout the design
process – from creation to production – creating user flows, wireframes & building userinterface mock-ups and prototypes
●Simplifying complex user interactions, highlighting the product’s brand and unique
●Integrating and managing the brand through a visual design language
●3+ years of industry experience
●Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player
●Knowledge of building user-experiences for mobile apps across mobile & web applications
●Mastery of Sketch/Figma, Photoshop & Illustrator
●One must be able to confidently articulate UX design rationale and enjoy leading
conversations with teams and key stakeholders
●Detail orientation, execution excellence & entrepreneurial spirit
●Having knowledge of prototyping tools will be an added advantage
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations and websites with software.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator, etc.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Consult with marketing, copywriting, and sales teams to create cohesive designs.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience.
· Create posts, creatives, ads, memes, templates and banners for social media marketing, email marketing and website.
· Experience in graphic designing tools like Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Figma etc. is a must.
· Conduct research on blockchain, cryptocurrency and digital asset trends/insights and stay updated with latest developments/happenings.
· Experience in designing creatives for cryptocurrency and blockchain, crypto exchange platforms, NFTs, online market research industry, ed-tech industry, digital advertising industry, e-commerce industry etc. is certainly a bonus.
· Candidate should have excellent creative designing skills.
· Collaborate with internal teams to design digital content with the objective of increasing brand reach, engagement with relevant stakeholders
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-2 years
Note: By applying to this job position you will have an opportunity to work with a blockchain and cryptocurrency tech start-up.
- Design collaterals for our performance marketing team across multiple display networks, social media, and native platforms.
- Execute our visual strategy and calendar to be deployed across all digital channels.
- Work with our copywriter to conceptualize compelling designs that increase the brand's overall reach, engagement, and conversions to sales.
- Work on design collaterals like social media creatives, videos, infographics, blog & amp; web banners, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Optimize designs and visual language to match the relevant channel requirements but also maintain our overall brand tone.
- Monitor and implement relevant digital design trends to keep our brand communication engaging and up-to-date with industry standards.
- 3 - 5 years of experience designing digital content and marketing collaterals, with a good portfolio of work.
- Has a clean visual design sense with good conceptual, typography, grid, and illustration skills.
- Animation and video editing skills will be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
- Can work independently and in a team to manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understand competitive and best-in-class design practices for digital content.
- Ability to uncover digital design trends and implement them wherever required.