We are seeking a graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital media.To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Experience: 1-3 years
Skills Required:Adobe Photoshop(Mandatory), Illustrator, Indesign
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Amend designs after feedback
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools like adobe photoshop.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
Give, over the last 2 decades, has become India's most trusted giving platform. We want to create impact at the scale of India's development challenges and intend to enable this by being a tech and platform first organization. We are looking for a senior UI/UX designer to help design an online platform that makes giving convenient and transparent. This is a high-impact role with an opportunity to realize Give's ambitious plans to create deep social impact by making philanthropic giving bigger and better.
Role Responsibilities :
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
Key Requirements :
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision ,Figma etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders strong passion for social impact, and readiness to work at social sector compensation (known to be much lower than corporates)
The persons main responsibilities will be concept creation, Visual art design, campaign creations & design Responsibilities: Designing of all digital marketing across all platforms both partners & mi.com. Building sustenance for already launched products. Ensuring visuals are constantly refreshed across all platforms as well as designing for campaigns. Job Description: • Designing of campaign / event websites, product websites & banners
• Understanding of UI/UX • Develop the overall layout for website requirements by understanding the product flows in its entirety and create, improve and use.
• Possess excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
• Basic animation skills is a must
• Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
• Possess a strong ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team • Self motivated individual who can proactively do their own research and refresh visuals as per requirements • Creation of theme based sales campaigns
• Creation of aesthetic & effective visual designs for campaigns and other internal design requirements that may come up from time to time
• Can multitask easily and manage multiple projects
• Has a quick-turn-around time & is willing to be available over weekends when required
• Has to be able to priorities and manage team requirements while keeping in mind timelines in order to maintain good outputs every time
• Work under minimal supervision and display strong independent behavior and needs to be assertive
• Needs to be able to maintain consistency and neatness in all design outputs Qualifications: Location: Bangalore, India
A strong portfolio of relevant illustrations and other graphic designs. 2+ years of experience in digital marketing design Degree in Design, Fine Arts, self taught designers are also welcome Has in-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Any other software can be a bonus
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Good sound knowledge in HTML5/ CSS3, Photoshop.
2. Candidates should have experience to make responsive design.
3. Experience in adobe, illustrator and Corel draw will be preferred.
4. Good Creativity skills.
5. Ready to work as a team member
6. HTML to WordPress
7. PSD to Wordpress using paid / free theme
8. WordPress theme integration
Timing :10 AM to 7 PM
6 days working (Mon to Sat) with alternate Saturdays OFF
Exp - minimum 2 years exp in Web Designing
Urgent hiring limited seat.
Webvio Technologies Private Limited
Ecosuite Business Tower
We want to look attractive and be functional at the same time.
- As a - UX Designer- at Angara you will work closely with our core team to create interfaces that enable the best experience for our customers.
- Ideal candidates are self-starters who bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- They are responsive, flexible, and thrive in collaborative work environments.
- So, if you are the one who is zealous about creating and executing customer-focused experience by collaborating with a team of passionate designers, product managers and engineers, we want to talk to you.
What will you do :
- Design creative visual interfaces those are user-friendly as well as aesthetically appealing to the customers.
- Deliver all project phases from concept and design to production (evaluations, task flows, scenarios, wireframes, low-fidelity/high fidelity prototypes, and design guidelines)
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, and designers.
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns.
- Measure the results of the product, identify key learnings and integrate them in overall user, product and feature understanding
Key skills :
- A sturdy portfolio demonstrating past work and relevant, user-centered design solutions
- Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication
- An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details
- Ability and passion to design for the business user and yet keep the human interaction approach
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience working on different devices user experience
Required qualification :
- A bachelor's degree in design/Human Factors/ HCI/ Cognitive Science/ Psychology
- You possess knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- You have up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, XD, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- E-commerce design experience in a global context