The role holder will be responsible for the creation and design of various materials for print and digital collateral & to establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
Role and responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand Work with copywriters and brand leads to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Experience and Qualification:
- Proven graphic designing experience of 5 – 7 years
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Looking for a passionate and creative full-time UX or Product designer for the Bangalore location who has designed an end-to-end mobile and enterprise application with over 3-6 years’ experience.
- The xI Designer/Product Designer is responsible for end-to-end delivery of all design projects of the company’s products, promotion, sales, marketing, and other activities of the company, starting with interacting with key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyzing available data & information to conceptualize and conceive the best possible design
- The role requires delivering flawless execution and the ability to convert the ideas of our users into great products and features
- Contributing to brainstorms and concept meetings with the leadership team to develop user-centered designs
- Providing effective and efficient information architecture, user flows, and screens structures
- Translating concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences, for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Collaborating closely with product managers and developers to deliver assets and specs
- Ensuring the quality of the end product. Users research - both preliminary research and usability testing
- Building, setting goals and leading Design team members
- Professional experience as UX Designer, preferably who has worked in healthcare B2B & B2C products and in designing mobile and enterprise applications
- Strong portfolio demonstrating effective and attractive designs
- Mastery of standard design tools (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends
- Experience in conducting users interviews and usability testing
- Understanding of user-centered and responsive design
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
Felicity literally means 'happiness'. We were conceived with the mission to make the world a happier place. Our core team is a mix of young startup leaders and seasoned doctors. Our mission in life is to make top-class talk therapy affordable and available anytime, anywhere to all those who could benefit from it. We strongly believe that mental health goes beyond labeled psychiatric illnesses and encompasses stress, anxiety, and other uncomfortable feelings that we have daily. We seek to spread that awareness and increase the number of people seeking therapy at the right time to improve their well-being. If you relate to the mission and it excites you to be part of an early-stage startup journey, we invite you to help us make the world happier, one life at a time.
JOB DESCRIPTION- GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Work across teams on the design requirements on an everyday basis to produce the final design
- Guide and review Design Interns' work and ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Drive innovative ideas to portray fresh concepts for the brand
- Work with the content team to create good quality posts for social media
- Pitch design and artwork ideas for a variety of promotional campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Provide suggestions on layouts, sharing best practices to increase productivity and quality
- Creates medium to complex and specialized designs without supervision
- Ensure all-around consistency (language, style, fonts, images, and brand)
- Ensure timely execution of deliverables
- Act as an active contributor to brainstorming discussions
- Creating S.M.A.R.T. strategy for our social media growth
- Amend designs after feedback from Team/Clients
- Static Posts, Infographics, Brochures
Videos - Explainer Videos, Video Editing for Reels, Animated Videos
- Advanced software skills of Adobe Creative Suite (IS A MUST) + Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro for basic animation creations (IS A PLUS, NOT MANDATORY)
- Strong sense of typography, imagery, colors, composition and visual layouts
- Strong hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro, Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe InDesign and other similar tools
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- Prior experience as a Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- Ability to translate complex information into video or other allied easy ways to communicate visually
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively manage completing work activities
- Must be receptive to constructive feedback
- Take ownership of QC of all the assigned work
- Must organize all design deliverables within timelines agreed upon
- Creative thinking & visualization
BONUS points if
- You can do animation projects (Motion, Graphics, 3d, Cartoon, vector, etc.)
- You can edit videos (Reels, Explainers, etc.)
- You have your own brand presence online in any platform
- You are comfortable showing your face on camera, for creating reels
- You come up with superb content ideas!
Role: Senior Motion Graphic Designer
Experience: 3 - 8 Years
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Work Mode: Work from Office
Job Type: Full-time
About this role
- We are currently looking for a Senior Motion Graphic Designer who is willing to work closely with the art, marketing team, and other key stakeholders to produce high-quality video content that reflects the brand.
- You must have a thorough understanding of Animation Techniques, Visual Framing, Layouts & Colour schemes.
- A visual storyteller who can create stories using methods of Kinetic Typography, Infographics, Character Animations & Stock Clips.
- Understanding of beats & rhythm to complete the content consumption experience with a beautiful audio piece.
- Willing to take the opportunity to work & showcase the talent whether it’s short gifs or long-format video content.
- Understanding Scripts & Job Briefs.
- Create Style Frames for video concept/idea presentation.
- Create Assets for Animation.
- Animating in Adobe After Effects & Animate.
- Collaborate with editors, and designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Staying up to date on the trending style & formats.
- Curiosity to learn & explore things outside your domain of expertise.
- Should be able to speak, write, read and understand the English language.
- Must have knowledge & experience in 2D & 3D Animation.
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual & motion design disciplines (typography, iconography, audio, composition, color, layout, etc.)
- Proficient in After Effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop
- Good understanding of scene assembly & Music.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player, and a positive and innovative thinker.
- You must have prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects.
- Graduation from any government-recognized animation institute.
Note: Male candidate needed for this role & should be comfortable working in Night Shifts sometimes.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Hiring, developing, and managing the creative team
- Keeping abreast with current trends, job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Making sure all Visual Management activities are executed and implemented as per the plan and budgets allocated
- Creating appealing and eye-catching visual displays
- Developing visual design and strategies for new collection/category/product launch
- Developing visual strategies for the display of products on the e-store in a way that will enhance the overall user experience (UX)
- Brainstorming the e-store & Mobile App theme, design ideas, content etc with senior management
- Making detailed guidelines document to develop the User Interface (UI) for new developments and amendments
- Providing instructions and working closely with Graphic Designer for making UI designs and creatives
What you need to have:
- 2+ yrs. of exp in a similar role
- Experience in product design, graphic design processes to develop product collections, and marketing collaterals.
- Good Experience in Graphics and Product design
- Creativity and Visualising expert
- Excellent Team management skills, to hire and train the right talent
- Have a good knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web
- Have a strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Possess print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to scale up the organization and revenue
Infovenz is looking for an UI/UX Designer who possesses strong knowledge in impressive user interface design and excellent in creativity. UI/UX designer will work with our clients and local team to design enterprise web applications. UI/UX designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, preparing UI prototypes, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with software application interface design and modern wireframe tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, images and icons.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. navigation, responsiveness).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Designing Websites with responsive layouts.
- Designing Mobile Apps.
- UX Flow Designing for App & Web Apps.
- Co-ordination with client and get the best creative outcome in terms of design.
- Able to design digital media artworks for social media, websites, print media.
- Responsible for creative development across our app, website, social media, user communications, digital ads and offline marketing channels.
- Ideation and execution, understanding client requirement / brief, designing, and delivering creative projects from conceptualization to final execution. ·
- Think creatively and out of the box and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts independently.
- Take a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of products for website and app.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to deliver
- 4+ years design experience, preferably in an interactive agency.
- Advanced command of standard design and layout applications (Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator.).
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Experience working to meet team-based project outcome.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
What you will do:
- Conceptualizing and design the website banners, icons, elements.
- Creating strategy and implementing across all areas of digital and print design such as web banners, e-mailers, website pages, look books and more.
- Playing a critical role in weaving the company's narrative.
- Enriching the brand and customer experience through all touch points.
- Ideating and executing on Facebook, Instagram and other social media posts.
- Campaigning in line with the brand philosophy and marketing objectives.
- Coordinating with the website technical team to implement designs.
- Posting on face-book, Instagram and other social media.
- Designing digital and physical ads , e-mailers, digital and print banners, look-books, editorials, stationary, packaging and other brand collateral.
- Designing, creating and engaging visuals and concepts for communicating the narrative behind each collection.
- Coordinating with the website technical team to implement your designs.
- Working very closely with the marketing and designing teams to ensure cohesion in the design language between the website, products and marketing initiatives.
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with at least 2 to 5 years of work experience as graphic designer.
- In depth knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, In-design and Coreldraw.
- Strong portfolio with a variety of samples that demonstrates creativity, attention to detail and knowledge of the market and consumer trends.
- Strong knowledge of creative tools.
- Organized and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills to quickly identify and rectify mistakes.
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills
Kritika Verma | Manager - Talent Acquisition
Syscort Consulting Services Private Limited
Pune | Hyderabad | Aurangabad | USA |UAE
Create and lead the design engagement with UX Strategy, Conceptualization, User Journeys,
Information Architecture, Prototyping & Visual Designs for large-scale solutions along with the
ability to drive conversations with the skate-holders.
Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user
research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices.
Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings. Understand the
target audience deeply, develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, and
navigate smoothly through ambiguity.
Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/
segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps
Facilitate user scenario planning sessions/design thinking workshops with internal teams & clients
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution
track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and
creative status meetings as needed)
Collaborate closely with the engineering team and make sure designs are implemented to meet
Moonraft’s quality standards.
Lead participatory design/user testing sessions, present findings & recommendations to crossfunctional teams and client stakeholders, and manage operational level client meetings.
Inspire, mentor and support the members of the design team