Responsibilities & Qualifications-
- Proven graphic designing experience of 8 to 10 years
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art preferred
- A strong eye for visual composition, typography & colour for print media (reports, infographics, brochures, flyers)
- Ability to conceptualise and design graphics for reports, collaterals, and social media campaigns
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, with experience in conceptual and design thinking
- Ability to work with a wide range of media from design to graphics
- Proficiency in desktop publishing tools: Corel Draw and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects).
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of liaising with printers, knowledge about printing production and techniques
- A team player
- A strong portfolio (in PDF format) is a MUST
About ANAROCK Property Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
YouShd is a venture-backed (two global mega VC funds) social commerce enabler that is helping DTC brands succeed by harnessing the power of consumer networks. Our mission is to decentralize marketing away from low-trust channels such as FB, Google, and large influencers toward the high-trust social networks of everyday consumers.
Role and Responsibilities 🚀
- Lead the vision of our product and consumer experiences at YouShd
- Own the end-to-end design/ UX of YouShd’s applications, design simple and clean visual UI, and create wireframes, prototypes, and pixel-perfect mocks
- Work with the tech team to get your ideas built
- Conduct user research, come up with user personas, both informally and in structured studies, and analyze and present findings so we all can understand our users better
- Set the standard for what great design entails and help your team achieve that standard
- Build and maintain a design system to achieve consistency across our applications
Skills and Experience 🛠️
- 5+ years of experience in product design
- Work with wireframing tool of choice (Balsamiq, Pencil, Axure, Whimsical, Mockflow, etc.) to create low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes
- Convert any wireframes into mockups using Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Find design inspirations related to the idea proposed and do independent research
- Demonstrated experience of leading complex projects independently under tight timelines
- Detail orientation, execution excellence and entrepreneurial spirit
- First-principles led problem-solving attitude
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with frontend web or mobile development
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment with scrums and sprints
We are looking for a Senior UX designer to join the Product Experience team assisting in research, design, and development of an innovative user-need based, engaging, and intuitive online SaaS platform. Work with real customers of the SaaS platform to better the design and advocate for users’ needs.
Key Attributes you'd need to possess:
Problem Solver - Quick on your feet, some problems require creative solutions. Communicating those with peers and clients effectively, for presentations and walk through as well as support on client calls if needed.
Team Player- Builds strong partnerships with product & engineering teams, and understands how to handle creative differences between teams and stakeholders to manage consistency at a brand level.
User-Driven - Advocate for the user and get them the best experience driven by design. We believe in data, the numbers don’t lie! Using data to back design decisions get you extra points!
Business Acumen- Should be willing to learn and understand complex business challenges, and formulate solutions to solve the problems effectively. Someone who makes intelligent decisions - work effectively, plan better, and formulate solutions that can deliver returns.
Typical work week look like:
Research- Conducting user research, client interviews, and usability testing to understand user needs; studying data patterns that highlight these using prospecting tools for performing Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Ideation and Brainstorming- Brainstorming and designing new features for our SaaS platform based on research, tech requirements, and feature requests. Lots of white-boarding, paper scribbles, and ideas!
Dev Support- Communicating with web developers, including providing input on any needed digital enhancements
Manage the Brand Guidelines and Visuals- Designing and managing the information architecture for the marketing website and product, drafting information flows and designing wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Branding and Illustrations for OnlineSales.ai and its marketing website or any events the company will be showcased in.
Our ideal candidate should have:
2+ years of work experience in designing digital products or experiences
Relevant Degree/Diploma or experience/certification in Product or Experience design
Great understanding of user-centric design, responsive design and designing for web
Good communication skills
Software skills - Adobe CC or similar. Any tool you are comfortable with to design and prototype.
Any experience in digital marketing is a plus.
Good to have knowledge of CSS, HTML - we work hand in hand with developers
●Startup-y. We believe Startup is a mindset. It’s about being scrappy, being nimble, solving tough problems with constraint resources and more. It’s about working hard and playing hard
● Enterprise SaaS. Opportunity to work with a Enterprise Product SaaS ﬁrm with aspirations of growing 10x across the globe
● AI led Retail Tech. We are working to digitize & democratize one of the most exciting and growing vertical - Retail Tech leveraging data, machine learning and automation (culmination of ad-tech, mar-tech and analytics for Retail vertical)
● Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can ﬁnd a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business
● No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable
● Problem Solving. We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you
Quirky & fun. Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe and spreading love within the org
Experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
• Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
• Basic HTML5, skills are a plus Should have experience in Figma and photoshop
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology.
You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
“Proven work experience as a UX/VD Designer or similar role”
1) Portfolio of design projects
2) Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch, Invision
and After Effects.
3) Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
4) Good time-management skills
5) Hands-on experience in leading a design team.
6) Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1) Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
2) Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
3) Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
4) Build page navigation buttons and search fields
5) Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
6) Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
7) Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
8) Should be quick and be able to handle pressure situations.
9) Good Knowledge over HTML,CSS.
10) Motivate team members and assesses performance.
About the Role:
Solve complex Design problems in भारतीय Healthcare involving multilingual population, diverse education backgrounds and evolving cultural contexts. Your creations will be pivotal in improving the patient experience in India and at the forefront of our ecosystem. Tinker with technology, play with our social media account and style up our first responder team.
Create 1-2 creatives a day!
Dictate social media and brand identity.
Create UIUX for internal ops management applications.
Create UIUX for digital and offline products for Hospitals, Clinics and labs.
- Design posters, brochures and company pitch decks!
The candidate should have minimum 4 years of experience in:
- Working at a growing startup
- Studying at a top Design School
- Work on Healthcare products or industry (bonus, not a necessity)
- Keen sense of aesthetics and function
- Having a curious mind.
- Leading team(s).
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead design projects and contribute to product strategy
- Plan and design memorable user interfaces that are elegant and usable across our iOS, Android, and web platforms.
- Deliver wireframes and prototypes to help people visualize design ideas.
- Push the bounds of creativity using the latest design techniques and languages.
- Good knowledge of graphic/visual design
- Work closely with the Engineering team to get crazy ideas to life.
- Proficiency in Sketch (Component system), Adobe XD, Illustrator or any other tool that helps you churn out great design!
- Updated portfolio.
- People who can solve problems & create engaging experiences.