Human Resources Recruiter - Locusnine Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
Who we need
We are looking for a full-time Human Resource Recruiter to be able to work at our office in Pune. You’ll be joining a small but growing team of driven and enthusiastic people who are paving the way to create impactful products. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit who loves to explore the world for a startup and the kind of responsibilities it brings in.
Being the HR champion in the company, you will have a fair share of responsibilities and a lot to learn. An ideal candidate should be willing to go beyond the set responsibilities and help in the smooth day-to-day functioning of the company. You will be working closely with the co-founders and the team on a daily basis to facilitate a workplace environment that is conducive to employee and organizational growth.
What you will do
- You will source, interview, and onboard high-quality talent
- You will be proactive in achieving hiring targets through an effective selection process
- You will have expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels
- You will screen resumes and talk to candidates at the top of the funnel, keep candidates engaged in the process and ensure that hiring timelines are met
- You will coordinate and see through the entire recruitment process; Manage the pipeline of candidates from outreach through closing
- Proficiency and experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) will be an advantage
Who you are
You have preferably 2+ years working in recruitment.
You are a passionate individual and have the ability to thrive in a startup environment
You are self-motivated and always willing to that extra mile to get things done
You are a people person and an excellent communicator
You have a strong sense of ethics and integrity
You have strong leadership skills and lead by example
You are comfortable working with various tools/software
About Locusnine Innovations - A Verto Company
About Locusnine - Who We Are. What Do We do?
Locusnine Innovations, A Verto Company, is a product design and engineering studio based out of Pune, India. We are a studio committed to positively impacting our clients, working with them to manifest their ideas sustainably into solutions, products, services, and reality. We help turn thoughts into things, bring their greatest potential to life and scale them with people. With our focus on Cloud, Mobile, UX & UI, and Product Management we can accelerate business transformation by enabling businesses to build-better-ship-better. We participate and optimize every part of the product life-cycle, right from the pre-sales to ideation from designing to actually building the product with/for the company; thereby enabling the companies to manage their business while we manage their tech bit.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who are we?
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (Over 10 million downloads): www.onescore.app
What you will do:
- Execute new ways of attracting and hiring tech and product talent - PAN India across various technologies.
- Manage complete recruitment life cycle (Source > Screen > Interview > Hire)
- Conduct interview assessments combining various methods including technical assessments.
- Building a healthy talent pipeline across the tech/ product domain.
- Deliver exceptional candidate experience throughout the process.
- Collaborate with the HR team, delivering on key internal SLAs.
- Ability to conduct market intelligence in sourcing candidates, mapping, negotiating offers and decision-making.
- Manage vendor relationships.
Who you should be?
- Passionate about technology, hiring and networking with people.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Technical recruitment experience (preferably with Product/ Fintech Companies/ startups).
- Comfortable working with a fast-paced startup environment.
- Skilled with G-Suite applications, preferably ATS experience.
- Preferably someone with a technical education background.
- Strong communicator and go-getter.
Work Location: Aundh, Pune office (the role is on-site with WFH flexibility owing to environment and business drivers)
Techweirdo works with fast-growing organizations globally to make them AI-powered.
We are building a community-powered platform that will curate the top 1% of the tech workforce for product companies globally.
Our workforce has been heralded for its exceptional growth, technical competence, and its commitment to its customers.
Techweirdo is looking for a Technical Recruiter at a leading role to strategize, source, orienting and engage top technical talents.
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates from hiring platforms
Build partnerships and negotiate with talent agencies & consultants to improve the sourcing potential
Innovate on sourcing strategies to hire faster, better, and cost competitively.
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen technical resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Coordinate with IT team leaders, Business teams to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
Promote and withhold the company’s values
Conduct engagement activities to engage technical teams in performance reviews & contributions
Help technical team members to enhance their profiles and coordinate with the business teams to align existing tech team members to projects and client requirements
Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
Skills/ Role Requirements:
Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
Hands-on experience with various interview formats
Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
Strong knowledge of sourcing techniques
Strong understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client was co-founded by a team of four young veteran entrepreneurs who were all specially mentioned by ‘Forbes 30 under 30’. They focus on their online programs conducted by young professionals and educators who have made a mark in their fields as published authors, young entrepreneurs, investors etc. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have recently raised $3M in funding.
As aTalent Acquisition Lead - Edtech & Sales, You will be focusing on the aspects of recruitment from strategizing and designing the recruitment process for a fast-growing sales team, you will be working with a huge recruitment team of 20 plus members to achieve the results. You will be working towards improving the quality of hires and increasing the retention of the sales team.
What you will do:
- Working closely with sales and operations & Sales team on all diversity involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices
- Using various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events, job fairs, job portals and campus hiring
- Ensuring proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Providing feedback to management about details regarding applications
- Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end
What you need to have:
- Proven experience of 4-6 years as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, TA lead, or similar role
- Should have experience into sales hirings and building sales teams
- Edu-tech experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like, Indeed, LinkedIn and Campus Hiring
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Team spirit
Sankey Solutions is a technology solution and IT consulting firm providing IT and digital transformation services. Solving high-level business problems of the clients using advanced software and methods. Started in 2015 with a team of 4 and has grown to a team of 200+ employees with offices in India, Singapore, and the UK.
The company has been awarded as one of the top 5 startups of the year 2019, recognized as the 7th fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte and 13th High Growth Company by Economic Times in India. We are technology agnostic with constant learning and unlearning of tools, languages, and mindset with conceptual understanding over black-box knowledge.
We work to develop innovative technology solutions with the latest technology in the field of Web Mobility, Application Services, AI, Big Data, Machine Learning, Predictive and Prescriptive modelling. With a vision to create a new type of technology company that can drive more innovation and build cutting edge solutions, we have worked with 50+ clients globally. Built more than 60 applications and solved more than 80 business problems
Role: HR-IT Executive
- Create and execute a Campus Strategy for Sankey Solutions.
- Building relationships with College TPOs/ Directors/ representatives and driving campus hiring initiatives.
- Visiting College Job fairs in PAN India and conducting pre-placement presentations, group discussions, technical interviews, and Personal Interviews.
- Showcase your passion for campus talent acquisition by being responsible for PAN India campus relationship coordination with training & placement officers.
- Own and participate in induction program activities to maintain candidate engagement that results in a higher conversion of full-time employment.
- Leverage functional expertise, industry knowledge and trends to identify optimum sourcing options to attract top talent across campuses to ensure quality hires.
- Tech, B.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, BCA, BE, ME (COMP and IT students only), and MCA +MBA (HR)
- Excellent interpersonal skills & presentation skills
- Dynamic personality
- Problem-solving attitude
Experience: 1 year and above
Location: Thane, Mumbai
Note: Only IT graduates can apply for this role
Looking for a technical recruiter for a US Staffing Division.
Require excellent command over the english language, Should have experience of working with IT and Non-IT requirements. Should be able to source candidates as per the given job description.
- Qualified candidates should have an understanding of the US staffing hiring process (for Contract & full- time positions).
- Must have Sound knowledge of IT and Technical concepts
- Well versed with Visa Status and with adequate experience with Tax terms
- Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, web sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, referrals, and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Must be willing to work night shift
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High-Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery.
We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
Things You Will Do :
- Devon is one of the fast-growing European organizations. We help our customers by providing high quality software solutions and believe in delivering happiness and success.
- In this position you will be responsible for software development, designing solutions and in providing ongoing architectural leadership in customer requirements.
An ideal candidate is/are :
- Expertise in Java, OOPS, TDD & Solid design principles
- Exposure to Cloud
- Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
- Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
- Expert in service-oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services re-architecture.
- Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB
What you will do:
- Sourcing profiles through the various medium like Job Portals, Job Posting, Referencing, Social Media and Professional Network, etc.
- Screening and selecting best-matched profiles and taking initial telephonic interviews.
- Briefing candidates regarding the job descriptions, company profile and career perspective.
- Taking References and building a long-term relationship with candidates.
- Coordinating with candidates and manager, scheduling interview, collecting feedback from the candidates.
- Following up with the manager to manage candidate feedback /selection.
- Following up with the selected candidates and ensuring their joining.
- Maintaining systematic and comprehensive reports on daily, weekly, monthly tasks.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms of employment and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
What you need to have:
- Ideally, the candidate should be from the IT background, knows the basics latest IT technologies, programming languages.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience full recruitment cycle for for technical roles.
- Good command in verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills and candidate engagement skills.
- Should be highly adaptable to new technologies and business environment.
- Self motivated and confident
- Proactive with positive attitude
Designation/Role : Senior Associate - Recruitment
Role : Senior Associate - Recruitment
Experience : 2 to 4 Year(s)
Location : Sector 58, Gurgaon
Key Requirement : At least 2 years of experience in hiring Freshers and that too with Bonds.
Skills and Experience :
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Experience in Releasing the offer letters and smooth onboarding
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Relationship-building skills
- Multitasking skills
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Communication involves both straightforward messages and more tactful, softer messages, either in person, over the phone or over email.
Position: Bench Sales & Marketing ( US IT Recruitment)
Location: GOA ((Males Candidates from Goa only)
Timings: USA Eastern Time (Night Shift in India)
Job Purpose: Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising manager, Human Resource Administration
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and Internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements, negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing, providing community introductions
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks
- Manages on boarding program by conducting orientations, coaching, advising managers on training and coaching
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, conducting training
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- USA experience compulsory
Skills: Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Results Driven, Professionalism
- 3 years experience in IT Recruitment with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of visa classification Terms, Rules & Policies H1B, OPT, Stem OPT, H4 EAD,TN Visa.Dice, Monster, Indeed & social media Platforms.
- The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.