1. Writing good quality, SEO optimized blogs on topics related to product
2. Research on topics given (related to product, industry, or business)
3. Optimize blogs for SEO by improving their content, tags etc
Role reporting into: Director, UX Strategy and Design
Does this role have direct reports?: No
Collaborate with the product team, in-house designers, and engineers at all stages of the
product development process.
• Plan, research, and produce high-quality product documentation including user manuals,
context-sensitive help, how-to guides, knowledge base articles, FAQs, website content, etc.required by Amagi customers.
• Create product videos, and blog about specific product features.
• Write structured content clearly and concisely that maximizes comprehension and ease of use.
• Research and define UX terminology for various products.
• Write clear, concise, and thoughtful microcopy that supports the product designs and make the interface interactive and intuitive.
• Ensure that the copy resonates with our audiences, reinforces our credibility, and reaches the targeted audience to achieve desired results.
• Research, analyse, and provide usability feedback to the product team.
• Apply audience insights, user research, and brand strategies to develop engaging content.
• Have knowledge of communication style guidelines, user experience and UX writing impact.
• Raise the bar for interface/product communication and drive alignment on voice and tone
across Amagi products.
• Develop precise and specific customer-focused copies that makes interactions on the Amagi interface simpler, more human, and more real.
• Play an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use our products to inspire and inform design.
• Have empathy for users & understand different needs of users.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed
in this role:
• Experience in developing product documentation with a strong command of English grammar,a clear writing style, and excellent content organization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, rich technical content that presents information in easy-to-understand language.
• Experience in creating structured documentation and knowledge of content management
• Experience working on tools such as Camtasia, Adobe Robohelp, Intercom, etc.
• Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and Agile-based environment.
• Understanding of a user centred design process and UX writing concepts.
• Ability to create content in a variety of different formats from microcopy to long -form.
• Positive attitude towards receiving and delivering feedback.
• Sense of responsibility to deliver committed projects on time with exceptional quality.
• Independent and self-managed working style and strong team-player.
• Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas.
• Contribute to the development of the content style guide, content strategies, and processes.
• Present your ideas to design and business stakeholders and adapt to feedback.
• Set a scalable copy standard, and drive adherence to UX writing best practices based on
industry standards, internal learnings, branding guidelines, research, and data.
• Own, develop and evangelize copy guidelines and tone of voice.
• Good learning ability to grasp new domains and comfort to understand both depth and breadth across the technology platform(s).
• Good to have – A web-based portfolio of relevant UX writing and conversational design
examples. Link to portfolio must be included on the top of the resume.
Preferred Work Experience: 2-7 years
Education/Qualifications: Any degree with relevant technical writing experience at a software product development company.
Able to develop content in multiple formats and can differentiate among website content, SEO based content and understanding of keyword density, Meta tags, Keywords insertion.
Responsibilities and Duties
Good command over English
Ability to write fresh, unique, high quality and error-free content
Candidates who have written for websites and have exposure to SEO centric content writing would be preferred.
Knowledge of Keywords insertion & placement, sequencing, keyword density, etc preferred
Ability to research the internet and gather reliable data and information to use in content writing.
*Produce high-quality sales material, tutorials, blog content and website content.
*Write easy-to-understand user interface text and online help
*Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
*Proven working experience of more than 1 year in website content, tutorials, and blogs related to SaaS products/Testing domain
*Ability to deliver high-quality tutorials paying attention to detail
*Can put together a content strategy from scratch
*Excellent written skills in English
*SEO friendly content
*Blogs and newsletters
*Ideate social media campaigns
*Very well versed with marketing driven content writing
*Ascribed to a comprehensive approach in writing articles
*Adheres strictly to the time schedule
*Should be able to rephrase existing content to avoid duplicate content and plagiarism
Roles and Responsibilities
Our growing company is looking for an ambitious content writer, to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels, to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing. The responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams and define the content roadmap for new business.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing campaigns and associated collateral.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content across different channels.
- Develop a content calendar for marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Churning out ideas, creating video scripting, podcasting, writing blogs, and being a visionary.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
We are looking for a copywriter that can deliver words and meaning to advertising visuals. Shall be responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotion materials for different verticals of industries.
The typical creative process shall involve:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Write sellable copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the creative team.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of creative concepts with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working as a part of a team with account leads, designers and technical dept.
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
At BlogVault, we work with the world’s largest companies as our customers and partners, but we know we have lots more scope for growth. Content marketing is critical in getting us from the 10k customers we have right now, to 1 million customers.
We compete with billion-dollar companies with unlimited resources, so our focus has always been on quality. Our plugins are best-in-class, and we want to develop content in the same way.
We are looking for awesome content writers to join our team. If you’re self-motivated, want to accomplish great things, and work with a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
If you ever dreamt of building something amazing and being involved from the beginning, BlogVault is the place to be!
You’ll be a great fit if
- You love writing so much that you do it in your free time too
- Poor grammar makes you twitch
- Tech doesn’t scare you
- You can tell a great story
- Reading is a passion
- Learning new things is fun
- Writing a variety of content types, including blog, case studies, white papers, thought leadership editorials and, website content
- Editing the content types we just mentioned
- Conduction customer research and planning article structures
- Optimizing old blog articles for improvement and constantly monitoring those improvements
- Working with engineers to understand the product and then write about it in a manner that drives home the value to the product
- Testing out plugins and products to understand how they function in order to write better articles
- Creating briefs for graphics designers communicating how you envision the features images, infographics, pie charts, and other types of graphics
Skills and experience (must have) -
- 2-7 years of writing experience
- You should have excellent time management skills where you can juggle multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
- You know how to find a balance between meeting deadlines and producing quality content
- You have experience with WordPress which includes creating a WordPress site, knowing how to publish content on the platform, and trying out new plugins and themes
- You can edit articles by other writers and help improve them to meet our standard
- You know about on-page SEO and can implement it on your blogs and website content
- You know how to analyze results from Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Bonus points if you are familiar with basic HTML and tools like Amplitude