- SEO-Friendly Blog Writing;
- Caption Writing;
- Content Writing for Social Media Posts;
- Content Writing for Reels and Videos
- Other Allied Works
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
Responsible for curating/programming all content titles for Jio’s Linear & VOD platform
(JioTV+ on JioFiber, JioTV, JioCinema) across 15+ OTT Partners to drive discovery of content,
user engagement and retention.
Create content calendar, content promotional strategy and to assist marketing campaigns
Own end-to-end content schedule and promotions by leveraging new content additions,
original content, tent pole events, and seasonally relevant events.
Leverage data to understand the audience, drive curation strategies and support marketing
and communication initiatives.
Research about different content trends and titles and ascertain the viability of titles for
acquisition and showcase on platform.
Create consistent naming and tagging conventions for content to optimize search and
Monitor content performance by regular research and analysis and design a content strategy
to increase users and engagement.
Should be able to identify, highlight and tag the mood, theme, starcast, bios, filmographies,
facts, trivia, character backstories, photo galleries, bonus video content and more for a
Our company is looking for a content writer to join our Marketing team. The content writer should be able to write independently to create content for blogs, articles, emails, social media, and the company website.
The content writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, the writer will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
- Research, outline, produce content, proof, and publish digital content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of SEO writing, and social media marketing.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Review/Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Minimum experience - 1 year
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Strong vocabulary along with impeccable spelling and grammar
● Understanding of what makes content compelling especially web content or blogs
● Good analytical skills and an ability to present information in a proper format
● Passionate about interacting with students and colleges to gather unique information
● Ability to write interesting, relevant content
● Create new text and video content for our app and website
● Moderate reviews and other user generated content submitted by millions of users
● Increase key performance metrics like time on page and bounce rate
● Reach out to students and colleges to generate content which users need
● Work closely with technical team to improve consumption of content
Key skills: Content writing, primary and secondary research, moderation, web content creation
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join our team and provide valuable insights and analysis on our cybersecurity training content and competitors. Our business vertical focuses on delivering automated cybersecurity training through a software platform to over 1 million employees of our 150+ global customers. We cater to various industries and diverse backgrounds, with different levels of technical expertise. Thus, we create a diversified variety of content to cater to the training requirements of different user groups and personas. The SME's role will be pivotal in ensuring efficient and effective cybersecurity awareness training by creating high-quality content.
● Review and evaluate cybersecurity awareness content to ensure accuracy, relevance, and effectiveness.
● Write industry-specific technical content to cater to the diversified audience.
● Provide feedback and recommendations to improve content quality and alignment with industry standards.
● Conduct competitive analysis to identify industry trends, best practices, and potential gaps in our offerings.
● Analyze global competitor strategies and offerings to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities that benefit our customers.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity trends and industry developments to ensure our offerings remain competitive.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure content is aligned with marketing and sales strategies.
● Identify and refine complex security problems in a simplified and layman way.
● Bachelor's degree or certifications in cybersecurity, computer science, or a related field.
● Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in cybersecurity content writing and competitive analysis.
● Strong knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and best practices.
● Experience with analyzing competitor strategies and offerings.
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
● Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
● Self-motivated and able to work independently.
● Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
If you are a cybersecurity professional with a passion for creating high-quality content and analyzing the cybersecurity industry's latest trends and developments, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and help us deliver top-notch cybersecurity awareness training to our global customers.
- 2+ years professional writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, or editorial content
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing stories or more long-form editorial content
- Experience with trauma informed writing is a plus
- Experience writing for social impact products or audiences is a plus
- Solid understanding of email marketing and social channels are a plus
- Portfolio of writing samples
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time 🎯
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan, or credit card, during the process, you were asked to share proof of your income through payslips or IT return, or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process. ✨
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.🔥
We are looking for a Head of content who is also a strategist with experience in the B2B SaaS space to lead content planning, creation, curation, and research. The role includes generating content for the website, mobile app, social media, paid campaigns, and organic search. It involves ideating concepts and campaigns. The mandate is to create an innovative content strategy that educates, empowers, and inspires our consumers. We see the role as being equal parts story-telling and community building - the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills.
What will you do?
- Content Strategy and Management
- Design content marketing strategies and initiatives to achieve business targets, including traffic, engagement, acquisition, and customer retention
- Manage digital content hubs and channels, including email, newsletters, and social media channels
- Collaborate across departments to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Have a brand publisher mindset, to create the content our audience is looking for and optimize the path to conversion
- Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why
- Content Production / SEO Know-How
- Have a working understanding of SEO, content categorization, content development, distribution, and measurement
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Be the brand guardian and ensure the content created is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Measurement and Optimisation
- Monitor and analyze web traffic and social media metrics
- Support and manage ad hoc key projects and/or marketing initiatives
- Measure, optimize, improve and repurpose content on a regular and ongoing basis
- Support in requests related to data crunching and analysis.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have 5-7 years of experience in content marketing with at least 2-3 years leading content for hyper-growth startups/businesses.
- Prior experience in heading content marketing channels in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets (preferably for Small & Mid-size businesses)
- A background in brand and/or content strategy, whether at an agency or in-house.
- Genuine excitement about the opportunity for brands to be the world’s foremost storytellers.
- Strong writing skills for both creative and business communication purposes.
- An ability to present to “sell through” our ideas and approaches.
- Working knowledge of key distribution and measurement platforms such as CRM, email automation, analytics, social, and search.
- You can lead but, more importantly, execute. You get your hands dirty and are actively involved in actual execution, NOT just strategies & management.
- You know content-linked SEO inside-out.
- You’re a visionary - you align with the company’s long-term vision and can zoom out to see the big picture equally well as you can zoom in to executing specifics.
- You can categorize content initiatives into objective-driven buckets -branding, acquisition, growth, etc.
- Tools like these are not new to you - SEMRush/Ahrefs, SendInBlue/MailChimp, Buffer/Hootsuite, Google Analytics/Datastudio, Campaign URL builder, etc
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea to revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail about our flexible benefits in the next section.👇
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
- Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audio book, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.**
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles, etc. for digital media.
3. Create content that gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates who handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
InVideo is looking for a content associate to take charge of their internal content creation process. The candidate will be responsible for the production of video templates for the InVideo tool that has 5000+ templates currently.
An ideal candidate should have:
- An in-depth understanding of global content trends.
- Strong authority and presence on all social media platforms.
- Understanding of video as a medium and how to communicate using the same
- Excellent command over the English language - verbal and written.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in content creation on digital and most social domains.
- Experience in working with a medium-size creative team.
The duties of the candidate would be, but not limited to:
- Conceptualising content for the templates along with creative product and growth leads.
- Curating scripts for templates and social media, in line with the current trends.
- Foreseeing emerging content trends and leveraging them in the platform strategy.
ensuring that the design team is able to visually convert content into templates.
- Growing & Managing our network of external content providers to ensure quality and in-time delivery of video templates.
- Working with creative leads to design and build compelling high-quality digital content that can be converted into extraordinary templates.
- Researching and Understanding the digital medium overall and various use cases that dominate the domain.