As an ideal candidate, you should have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- 1-3 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Zennode Technologies
EmReach is one of the leading companies in Critical Event Management and Mass Notification solutions. We are hiring a talented Content Writer professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, EmReach is a great place to grow your career.
EmReach needs a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Where will you be working?
Content Writer Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS preferred
EmReach is one of the fastest growing Critical Event Management (CEM) and Mass Notification Solution providers globally. Supporting 180+ countries and 35+ languages, EmReach has been a trusted service provider for large domestic and global organizations.
EmReach's award winning product is used by Customers across domains like banking, ITES, Telecom, Consultancies & FMCG on daily basis.
Are you a creative and innovative content writer looking to join a company on the rise and make a difference? Are you passionate about expressing ideas and thoughts through writing and eager to acquire new skills and experiences? If yes, then this internship opportunity at Strode Experiences would be an ideal fit for you.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Crafting inspiring and engaging content for our various channels
2. Creating attention-grabbing copy for our social media platforms
3. Writing and editing blog posts and other web content
4. Proofreading content for tone, style, grammar, and accuracy
5. Researching content topics and tracking industry trends
Skills & Requirements:
1. Our ideal candidate must have excellent writing and editing skills
2. Excellent command of the English language
3. Strong knowledge of social media platforms, and creativity
Experience in Technical writing: 5 - 9 Years
Notice period : 0-30 Days
Location: Jaipur / Jodhpur (Initially Remote)
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
2) Ensure content remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to readers.
Fretron Pvt. Ltd. - A SaaS-based logistical organization. We are one of the fastest-growing start-ups founded by visionary industry veterans having a combined experience of 35 years with a vision of creating the most comprehensive cloud-based logistics tech and transportation management platform. Using our logistics automation platform, we are helping several major companies to cut down their freight cost, increase order and load management efficiency, reduce delays and gain end-to-end visibility into their Logistics operations. Our customers include companies Like Jindal Saw, V-Mart Retail, Exide Industries, Century Ply, Shayam Steel, etc.
Direct Response Copywriter:
The Direct Response Copywriter is responsible for creating compelling and effective copy for B2B SaaS-based marketing campaigns. This includes crafting email and social media copy, as well as writing landing page copy and other promotional materials. The ideal candidate will have experience writing direct response copy and a proven track record of increasing conversion rates. The Direct Response Copywriter will work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement successful campaigns.
The Conversion Copywriter is responsible for writing persuasive and compelling copy that converts website visitors into customers. This includes writing copy for landing pages, product pages, and other key conversion points on the website. The ideal candidate will have experience in conversion copywriting and a deep understanding of B2B SaaS-based industries. The Conversion Copywriter will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop and implement effective conversion strategies.
Thought Leadership Copywriter:
The Thought Leadership Copywriter is responsible for creating engaging and informative content that positions the company as a thought leader in the B2B SaaS industry. This includes writing blog posts, articles, white papers, and other long-form content. The ideal candidate will have experience writing thought leadership content and a deep understanding of B2B SaaS-based industries. The Thought Leadership Copywriter will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop and implement a content marketing strategy.
- Understanding client's core product or service, the target audience & market, the problem that the product or service intends to solve
- Campaign planning on a month to month basis that go with client’s business objectives
- Coming up with ideas that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends & client’s personality & business objectives
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise creative communication strategies to achieve them
- Writing copies following brand guidelines
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share their ideas
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues and offer feedback when necessary
- Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines.
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer with 4+ years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation, and integration of printed or electronic end-user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on time and as per the defined quality standards
- 4+Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with an XML editor, authoring, and other graphics-related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc
1. Witty and Funny.
2. Command over Language and Grammer.
3. Hawk-Eye for details.
4. An avid reader.
5. Updated in Current Affairs
6. An overview of Wordpress and Google Drive.
7. How to research a topic Fast?
8. Google Advanced Search would be a plus.
9. Aware of some Basic SEO and SMO.