Text Mercato Solutions Pvt Ltd Career
Jobs at Text Mercato Solutions Pvt Ltd
● Conduct market research for lead generation of multiple industries.
● Draft tailored email campaigns for respective leads to facilitate the sales funnel.
● Perform project coordination and supply information for the development of new sales strategies.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest funding rounds in the Indian start-up ecosystem to identify new B2B and B2C prospects.
● Keep a track of existing and newly approached prospects to maintain a master database.
● Assist the sales team in preparing marketing collaterals and pitches for new prospect meetings.
Skills and Qualifications:
● Graduation in any field.
● Should have prior internship experience in sales and/or marketing in a start-up culture. SaaS experience is a plus.
● Strong research and communication (verbal and written) skills.
● Creative writing skills for drafting catchy email campaigns.
● Knowledge and understanding of enterprise sales funnel.
● Ability to understand and break down complex problem statements centred around marketing and client acquisition.
● Prior experience in content marketing is an added advantage.
Only 2020 and later batch pass outs can apply.
What’s in it for you
· Imagine working on the client needs of the first technology lead smart content provider in India. Call it accelerated learning with “technology”. Develop your skills and drive strategy, make a real impact to the business
● A learning and transparent work environment
● Job and business training. Yes, not just your role- we have Masterclasses to increase your skills
● Internship certificate of 3 months
● Paid Internship: 10000
● Opportunity to convert full time after internship.
Why Text Mercato
· Text Mercato is one of the few (probably the only one in India) companies in the world working on a custom-built platform to deliver quality content efficiently at a competitive cost. With expertise in the field of content creation, it partners with 200+ Indian and international brands like L’Oréal, Amazon, Edge verve, Myntra, Housing.com, RBS, MakeMyTrip, etc. Customer satisfaction and partnering with the client is at the core of the company’s values.
Position – Lead - TA
Reports to HR Head
Experience: 4 years + (Team Handling experience is must)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Interview potential sales staff members using industry-standard techniques
- Familiarity with online job-hunting websites
- Develop multi-hire sourcing approaches and work in partnership with colleagues across the network to tap into overseas sourcing channels
- Works within a budget agreed
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to obtain role briefing and to agree sourcing strategies and timelines
- Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing of highly qualified candidates
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times.
- Handling TA team and monitoring their daily work.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to influence different styles
- Have exceptional communication skills and a very strong ability to manage a variety of leaders
- Strong willed, decisive, a fast learner and able to effect changes fast
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and employ effective organizational, project and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships, recruit candidates, and influence selection decisions
Job Title: Engineering Manager
COMPANY : Text Mercato Solutions Pvt. Ltd. ( https://www.textmercato.com/ )
INDUSTRY : Cataloguing / IT
LOCATION : Bengaluru (Work from HOME)
Responsibilities and Duties
We have an opportunity for an Engineering Manager to lead and develop a team of high performing developers for our Cataloging.Ai team.
You will be responsible for building an effective team, empowering them to achieve their goals and delivering value to our customers (both internal & external)
Your greatest responsibility will be looking after the individuals reporting to you, mentoring, coaching and supporting them in their professional development, unlocking their potential, and challenging them to step outside their comfort zone to grow and excel.
You will work closely with product management to influence the direction of our new services and plan the steps to get there. You will collaborate with developers to ensure they build reliable, scalable services & strive for technical & operational perfection while balancing the needs of our customers and the business
Skills Needed :-
- 7+ years in software development - preferably with Cloud services.
- 2+ years experience in a people management role - hiring, motivating, growing, empowering, and performance managing.
- A dedication for building high-performing teams, putting others before yourself, and delighting in your team members’ successes.
- Proven coding skills, with the ability to guide your team in code design and reviews, mentor junior developers and assist your team to tackle technical challenges.
- A passion for solving complex business problems, and the proven ability to share that passion with your team.
- A strong collaborative mindset; to work closely with your peers in Product Management, Design, other Development Leads, Quality Engineering, etc - to bring diverse viewpoints and goals together.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills; to effectively prioritise work, set expectations with partners, communicate progress, negotiate dependencies, and resolve conflicts.
- High-quality standards, holding yourself and your team accountable for delivering Enterprise-quality software that delights customers.
- A strong drive for innovation and improvement - always pushing, encouraging and enabling your team to improve their tools, processes and culture; keeping them agile and creative with lightweight processes.
Preferred Skills :-
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands-on experience with public cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GAE, Azure)
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment
- Experience in large scale transformation (think monolith to microservices)
Technologies we use:- NodeJS, MongoDB, Angular, React, AWS, Azure
Notice Period – 0-15 days
People hiring at Text Mercato Solutions Pvt Ltd
Indiamart Intermesh Limited
About the company
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy’.
Zomato Media Pvt Ltd
About the company
Zomato is the platform that connects over 55 million users to restaurants in 24 countries across the world. Every day we are focused providing better food for more people through restaurants. In order to do this and make sure that restaurants are a great alternative to home cooking; we drive quality, accessibility, assortment and affordability. QAAA are the four parameters that Zomato aligns themselves to every day.
Founded by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah in 2008, Zomato started as a website that provided restaurant content to help users make informed decisions before dining out. Zomato is now on an ambitious quest to move past being a food tech company and become a farm to table company. Since their inception in 2008, they have expanded significantly and today, have a team of more than 5000 Zomans, that represents 32 nationalities, and helps millions of users every day to decide where to eat through 1.4 million listed restaurants or deliver over 28 million food orders per month. Their growth has been supported by several investors and they have received funding of over 600 million USD to date. Zomato achieved unicorn status in 2015 with a billion dollar valuation which has since doubled.
Zomato currently provides services to the entire food value chain, including:
Restaurant Ratings & Reviews
Restaurant Search & Discovery
Online Order: Food Delivery
Pick Up: Ordering Take away
Hyperpure: Ingredients supply to restaurants
[email protected]: Canteens
Gold: Restaurant premium subscription services
Zomato is always on the lookout for great talent to be a part of our Zomato family.
Testbook EDU Solutions Pvt Ltd
About the company
Magicpin (Samast Technologies)
About the company
Pin a location on the map to find the coolest people in the neighbourhood and where they hangout - from the hippest cafes to the yummiest dimsums, the trendiest fashion boutique, luxurious spas, health clubs, best discounts on grocery stores and more. Find the buzz in your locality through our user generated pictures, videos, reviews to discover interesting people, places and get cashback/rewards for visiting those places.
magicpin drives discovery that leads to business for local retailers across categories like restaurant, fashion, beauty, grocery, spa, yoga, gyms, and more. For their spending, users get rewarded in ‘magicpin points’ that can be used to buy more services and experiences at magicpin partner merchants.
The biggest advantage of magicpin's Cashback Programme is that it works at ALL stores in a city, and it doesn't matter whether you pay through cash, credit/debit card or e-wallet - you always get your magicpin points.
Our user community, known as 'magicians' are up and about in their city’s neighbourhoods sharing their local experiences through picture stories that inspire other users to have those experiences.
For retailers and brands, magicpin is the go-to platform to reach out to relevant local customers, highlight their uniqueness, reward loyal customers through magicpin points and vouchers, real-time promotions, augmented reality games, run micro influencer campaigns and more. magicpin builds engagement and visibility for its partner retailers and brands to help drive up their new and repeat business.
magicpin is by far the leader in offline marketing for retailers in India. We have grown 5x in 2018 and are on track to repeat that in the coming year. This is a massive $1T market in India - 50x the size of all ecommerce in the country.
magicpin has 5 Million+ users and is now live in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Goa, Chennai, Ahmedabad and is quickly spreading to more cities and countries.
About the company
Wandertrails Services Pvt Ltd
About the company
Wandertrails (www.wandertrails.com) is online experiential travel platform enabling discovery and booking of experiences indigenous to a particular location - be it through experiential stays, local tours & activities or handcrafted holiday trails. Wandertrails operates by handpicking the most amazing activities and experiential stays for you with a strong emphasis on integrity and depth of listings. Authenticity of experience is ensured through an on-ground audit and professional creative shoot.
We are a funded company with an amazing set of hyper charged people working towards making Wandertrails the best in class for the experiential travel market. The founding team comprises of IIM alums, Ex-Bain & A.T. Kearney Consultants, WEF recognized Global shaper, who cumulatively hold multiple titles including Asia’s most talented CMO’s, India’s best brand manager etc.
We are building out a rock star team to turbo charge our growth while in parallel continuing to build on our core ethos of superlative customer experience. If you are looking for an outstanding learning opportunity, frenetic paced growth, a culture of camaraderie and are passionate about solving customer pain points in the one of the hottest internet segments around the world right now, then we should talk!
In the Media: https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media