We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, do share your application with us.
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proof-reading articles before publication.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
- The minimum work experience required is 1 to 3 years
- Anyone who can join us within a week and is comfortable working from the office which is located in HSR Layout - Bangalore.
• Definitely a Grammar Nazi.
• Writing unique and compelling content blogs, google ads, FB ads,product descriptions, sales add,brand support material, informative articles, press release, website content, email marketing posts.
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
• High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Needs to be interested in gaming and/or tech. We will use their research skills to create SEO optimized guides and walkthroughs for various online portals.
*Fact-checking from multiple sources is compulsory.
*Plays PC/Console/Mobile games.
*No rewriting from other sites or plagiarism of any form allowed. Content should be entirely unique and packed with information that the player/user needs.
*Quick grasping skills and can create guides/tips & tricks after referring to Youtube videos and more.
*Top-notch research skills.
*Writing should be to-the-point, clear and concise.
*Good communication and understanding skills.
*Excellent proof-reading skills - typos and poor sentence structure will not be helpful.
*Focused on meeting deadlines in an undistracted manner: the end-goal is a minimum of 5 articles per day (around 300-400 words each).
*Knowledge of Photoshop will be a good add-on.
*Knowledge of Word press drafting will be a good add-on.
*Should be a keen learner and dedicated to work long-term.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
Creating compelling, high-end, white hat ROI driven SEO oriented content, as well as reworking existing content
Creating specific SEO content that motivates CRO
Managing content and making content recommendations for a diverse clientele
Flexing between various types of content including articles, blogs, press releases, viral marketing content and promotional web content, with the ability to write, proof and edit all
Communication that scaffolds between team and management on key information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines
Passion and ability to develop content specifically for SEO and internet marketing
Ability to think outside of the box when problem solving, yet be able to identify, respect and work creatively within boundaries
Ability to clearly communicate to the tech savvy as well as in lay man’s terms, interchangeably
Flexibility when it comes to the ability to adapt
MVP status when it comes to working on a team
A solid moral compass, ongoing internal motivation and autonomy
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or related
2-3 years’ Experience in web related marketing and development
1+ years practical experience in SEO, WordPress and web design support
Outstanding listening and “social listening” skills
Relative fluency and knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, etc as well as the motivation and skill set necessary to stay on top of the latest digital tools and trends
Full understanding and ongoing commitment to high end ROI and CRO
Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and a finely attuned sense of urgency
Please contact us at your earliest convenience if your career objective is to develop content for an SEO firm that believes in the unlimited potential of its mission, clientele and employees!
we require candidates to Develop unique and informative content for Digital Marketing blogs, articles, and websites. Create edit and revise existing blogs.
- Excellent overall English writing skills
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- expertise with keyword placement and other SEO practices
- excellent research, organizational, and learning skills
Desired Candidate Profile
*Graduate with Superior English writing and editing skills
*Passion for content creation
- Write content for articles, blogs, press releases, forums, etc. as per the requirement.
- Research and develop new ideas for the creation of high-quality content.
- Proofreading, and editing of the content on a regular basis.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness
Proven skills in producing and editing technical content within a complex business environment. The writer professional will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off, and document production. The experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is beneficial. Analyze RFPs, perform QC checks of compliance matrix, proposal outlines, and identify questions that may be submitted to the customer. Core
Excellent written communication skills
Support Bid Processing managers / Lead throughout the proposal process, including assist in developing the technical documents, monitor the progress of effort against the schedule, follow up on action items, control document preparation, and version control, and coordinating the final packaging and delivery
Proficient in documentation development tools such as Microsoft Office
Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality
Competent in defining, planning and managing proposal deliverable
Familiarity with software development services and business terminology.
Preferred Education BE degree with strong technical communication.
We are looking for a full-time Content Writer with excellent English writing skills. The work will entail writing product descriptions, website content, material for emailers & social media and developing company profile with appropriate information. The content will be used for apparel & clothing products and health & wellness products.
Freshers with excellent English writing skills are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to come up with catchy liners to catch viewers’ attention
- Write clear and concise information for use in company and brand profiles
- Provide and update content for the website as needed
- Come up with theme content to be used in social media and emailers
- Proofread content before publication through various company channels
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent English writing skills (A Must, with good command over English Grammar)
- Master’s Degree/Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication, English or Creative Writing
- Creative bent of mind
- Freshers and experienced, both are welcome to apply