Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
6 to 8 years of experience
The role holder will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of new Trade & Logistics (T&L) systems and enhancement of existing Trade & Logistics (T&L) systems in alignment with client requirements. The role holder leads and mentors a team of Functional consultants and provides active support in the solution development, customization, or maintenance process so as to drive alignment to client business needs.
Oversee the evaluation of new Trade and Logistics platforms, applications, technologies and changing business requirements for building appropriate ERP systems alternatives and enhancements to current T&L systems, oversee in-depth evaluation of existing system capabilities to identify opportunities for improvements
Lead translation of complex business specifications to functional specification document which can be used as a blueprint for developing / customising solutions
Partner with technical delivery team to develop high level project plan and high-level solution design document in adherence with client business requirements
Use deep professional knowledge and acumen to lead support delivery of level 1, level 2 and level 3 T&L related issues
Participate in incident and crisis management events, manage stakeholders, and provide regular status updates to their issues, and define/track remediation actions to close
Oversee the process of identification, diagnosis, and timely resolution of functional T&L specific issues and escalated critical/complex incidents through research and analysis of trends, and business impact
Lead identification of patterns of recurring incidents to improve service capabilities, drive root cause analysis and prioritize corrective actions for outages and degradations
Plan and participate in the support shift rotation to ensure adequate global business support coverage Oversee the development of test plans, test cases, migration approach, root cause analysis and all related project documentation in accordance with the service delivery contract
Drive team to provide resilient solution designs by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions
Lead efforts on developing cost estimations and co-ordinate with cross functional teams to facilitate prioritized product development
Lead configuration and product customization efforts to ensure product matches the envisioned result, support effort to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction Lead functional testing, user acceptance testing, system integration testing and regression testing for all T&L features; write and perform User Acceptance Testing scenarios and plans according to the client requirements, setup User Acceptance Testing database, coordinate its execution, perform dry run and track and resolve issues
Oversee the process of identification and documentation of system gaps, lead support activities necessary for resolution of T&L related issues within defined timelines
Mentor and guide the junior/new team members, organize and lead functional and AX trainings for the team, support hiring activities and play an active role in building technical competency of team members
B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, MBA Preferred Certifications: Microsoft Dynamics 365 in Trade and Logistics, MCSE
▪ Defines and generates test concept, test specification, test framework and test scripts.
Responsible for Test Architecture, Design and ownership for completeness of test
assets. Completeness incudes technical documentation, technical upkeep with latest
technology adaptions on an ongoing basis, technical support.
▪ Establishes and maintains test environments and configurations
▪ Develops and maintains test automation frameworks
▪ Deploys and executes automated test scripts
▪ Documents clearly and concisely the bugs encountered during testing and communicate
▪ Reproduces and analyses the reported bugs
Role And Responsibilities
- Validate vendor invoices and processing vendor payments on time with all required approvals.
- Handle Day to day accounting activities.
- Validate and Process vendor payments on time with all required approvals
- General ledger review
- Apply knowledge of Taxation, TDS deductions and quarterly e-TDS filing, GST returns filing, PF, PT and Advance tax computation
- Support Financial & Tax Audits
- Prepare month close reports
- Responsibilities include month end closing activities General accounting and ensure proper monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations.
- Hand on experience in Intercompany Reconciliation, Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Fixed Assets.
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures, and the policies.
- Audit support internal and external audits.
- Adhere to company accounting policies, US GAAP, and other external requirements.
- Periodical MIS preparation and circulation to team
- Keeping books of account upto date and maintaining invoices and other company documents in an organized manner.
- Maintain fixed asset schedule, bank reconciliations, investment schedule, closing inventory etc.
Required Education and Skills
- B. Com / M. Com with CA or CPA preferred
- Min 1 to 3 years of experience
- Prior experience in General accounting
- Knowledge of financial controls and procedures, GAAP, NetSuite
- Experience working in Finance & Accounts with any ERP environment, typically obtained in 2-3 years
- High integrity, open, communicative & team player
- Strong time management, commitment, and organizational skills
- Previous experience working hands-on in the areas of Taxation, TDS deductions and quarterly e-TDS filing, GST returns filing, PF, PT and Advance tax computation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
Understanding of Edu-Tech Industry and ERP Sales and Business Development
Ideation & implementation of new concepts
Key Account Handling Capability (Schools, College, Institutions).
Keen Interest in current Market trends.
Go Getter, keen to learn and grow in the dynamic digital environment
Excellent Communication Skills
Sound Understanding of Tech based products
Experience in sales/ EdTech industry
New Business lead generation
Driving & Managing Client Interaction & Educational ERP sales & marketing.
Analyse market trends and provide insights for building future strategy.
Identify Up-selling/Cross-selling business opportunities
Ideation & implementation of new concepts for generating additional revenue
Team handling, Co-ordination with the Area partners, Institutions, Channel Partners,
Product, Operations, Finance & Tech Teams.
Revenue generation from educational institutions
Implementation of Academic Management Systems (AMS) Services.
Ensuring the set targets are being met.
Manage Product presentations
Virtual sales POC
Key Account Management
Sales And Business
Key Account Handling
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in related field with 2+ years of experience in ERP product sales. .
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management skills, fast learner, self‐ motivated, and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent customer approach, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proficient and demonstrable experience in prospecting, qualifying, creating value-based demonstrations
- A sales person with a proven, successful background in sales of 2+ years of experience in ERP sales.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing software product sales in the Enterprise Division.
- Develop and implement strategy sales in the particular region to maximize growth opportunities, strengthen market share and maximum customer retention.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Responsible for enhancing revenue, within existing and new clients, through continuous client engagement
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns, Improving sales strategy.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Creates and conducts effective presentation and product demos
- Build & Strengthen market intelligence & sales analytics for identification of opportunities, effective client solutioning and deal conversion.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Create and conduct proposal and presentation based on clients’ needs and closing of orders
- Be responsible for conduct webinar about our product.
- Provide timely weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Client Relationship management
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- Requirement deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc. is a must
16+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SaaS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Click here to Apply :
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Mumbai.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Bengaluru.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Pune.
- Rain-maker who understands the challenges faced by the customer and how Salesforce
Customer Success Platform can help
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from leads from India-based
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs.
- Profiling the account and overcoming prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion.
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a
professional and proactive manner.
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts.
- “Multi-channel” follow-up – help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities.
- Maintaining active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency in English required.
- 3-6 years of business experience (software sales a plus).
- Team player and ability to work in a high energy sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Strong desire to work in sales.
- Passion to grow into a sales role.
Amagi is a SaaS platform that lets every content owner deliver their content to consumers anytime, anywhere, to any device. Amagi helps bring entertainment to hundreds of millions of consumers leading the transformation in media consumption. We believe in a connected ecosystem bringing content owners, distribution platforms, consumers and advertisers together to create great experiences.
Amagi grew by 136% last year and is on its way to double itself again this year. The market leader in FAST (Free Ad-supported Streaming TV), it delivers more than 500 media brands to 1500+ end points and is growing exponentially.
At Amagi, our Internal Enterprise Platforms are key to our continued growth. The success of our products is dependent on the success of our internal processes and their ability to provide scalable, reliable and intuitive experiences to our customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for an Engineering Director to help us lead the efforts of building Enterprise platforms to automate Lead to Cash process area including setting up the CRM platform, implementation of billing platform and automating process areas related to managing the disputes, account receivables and account payables. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the successful delivery of a scalable and flexible Enterprise platform, applications and workflows related to Lead to Cash process area.
Role reporting into: Chief Executive Officer
Individuals reporting into this role: Software Development Manager - CRM, Software Development Manager - Billing and AR/AP
Location: Bangalore, India
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Participate in the overall design and development discussions
- Support Product Management team in establishing product roadmaps.
- Instil a customer centric and quality-focused culture by using best practices and metrics to ensure desired outcomes
- Focus on building a high performing and highly skilled team.
- Drive engineering excellence by tracking engineering efficiency using relevant metrics
- Demonstrate strong business and technology acumen.
- 18+ years of overall SDLC experience with 10+ years of experience managing large scale cloud application/platform engineering teams.
- Well versed with at least of one cloud of the platforms, AWS or GCP
- Experience developing the usage/subscription based billing for SaaS products, working with CRM and ERP platforms.
- Strong CS fundamentals (object oriented analysis, data structures, algorithms)
- Experience delivering highly available, scalable, low latency and robust distributed cloud systems.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good exposure to CI/CD & Devops environments.
- Knowledge of core Finance & Operations concepts
- Salesforce sales and revenue cloud knowledge
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Freshdesk integration experience
- Working experience with any of the enterprise cloud platforms or applications.
• SFDC Developer - 4-5 year’s CPQ experience who can individually drive things
• Experience working on CPQ/ERP/Billing applications
Experience in integrating with Salesforce
Experience with GITLAB
• CPQ certified
Key Responsibilities & Job Duties
● To provide functional support for our ERP
Finance applications (Oracle eBusiness Suite)
○ Assist users in case of question
○ Manage functional requests
● Train users to keep the right level of skill
○ To organize audits of the use of systems
○ Detect and collect issues
○ Implement action plan and coordinate actions
● To manage enhancements in accordance with the procedures which apply in the department
○ Collect enhancements from users
○ Challenge the user requirements
● Define priorities
○ Write functional specifications and coordinate developments with the technical team
● Test and train the users
○ Regularly communicate to the users the status of the enhancement
○ Report activity to the management
○ Collaborate with functional support in other zones to share information
○ Optionally, may manage some projects
Key Technical & Functional Competencies
● Functional competencies
○ Strong Business processes: Finance
● Technical competencies
○ Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL
○ Strong Oracle eBusiness Suite
Modules: AP, AR, GL, FA (At least at a professional for two Modules)
○ Basic knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite Modules: INV, PO, OE, WSH is preferable
We are looking for a full‐time Senior .Net Full Stack Developer working on a new enterprise resource planning
application development as well as ongoing support for the application that is already in the production. The
successful candidate will join the existing development and support team. As an experienced .Net Developer, you
will work with a fast‐paced development team within an agile development framework.
The primary objective is the implementation of a new ERP application
Development of framework based on C# and .Net Core with Core, Data, Services, UI Framework, Admin,
Web and Windows layers
Provide TDD methodology and Unit testing for developed functionality
Design and development of Conceptual/Logical/Physical Data Models
Ensuring entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
Equally proficient in back end and front end/UX design
Prototype new features for rapid releases
Be actively involved in product and architecture decisions
Collaborate with other developers and participate in peer code reviews to ensure the technical solution
meets business requirements/needs
Research new technology, tools, and methods to increase software efficiency
Diagnose and fix bugs
Provide on‐going support (debugging, issue resolution, data migration) for the current version of IBIS
application in production
Implement and support EDI initiatives
Conduct, support and trouble shoot data migration
Configure and support Azure Cloud Computing Service
Enthusiastic about learning, working within, and architecting high impact products.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desire to help grow our business with your technical skills
Perform other tasks as necessary and requested by management
Mentor junior developers on development best practices
Markup Languages - HTML5, XML, JSON
Frameworks - JQuery, Bootstrap, .NET Core, Security,ASP.NET Core MVC
send resume to poojitha.k at championsmail dot com
Database Server - SQL Server
Technologies - .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC, REST, Entity Framework Core, LINQ, AJAX, Razor Pages, Rest APIs
BI - SSRS
IDE - Visual Studio 2019
UML - Rational Rose, Visio
Source Code Control - GitHub
OS - Windows
Back End - SQL Server, IIS, VirtualBox, Windows Server,Testing MS Unit, NUnit, xUnit, QUnit
Debugging - Fiddler, Postman
Cloud - Azure (App Service, SQL Databases)
Electronic Data Communication - EDI
Primary job role
As a Senior Technical Consultant – M3, the primary job role is to develop integration using Infor Enterprise Collaborator (IEC) , Intelligent Open Network(ION), Extension development using H5 Scripts, Output generation from OpenText Stream Serve and OpenText Story Teller. Furthermore, it is required to design required solution and logics for the development components and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team playing a leadership role.
- Design & implement high performing M3 Integrations solutions as per the functional specification.
- Create Technical Specification.
- Participate in effort estimations.
- Participate in design discussions and own module designs.
- Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
- Package deployment and release management.
- Provides technical support to customers.
- Provides training and guidance to the new developers and junior team members.
- Participate in Requirement discussions.
- Participate in Project related meetings if required.
- Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
- Attention to detail and maintaining high quality standards is a must.
- 6+ years of experience in the M3 Technical Consulting.
- Ability to design and develop M3 Integrations with Infor Enterprise Collaborator (IEC).
- UI Extension development using H5Scripts.
- Experience specially in Finance related integrations (Fix assets, GLS850 Uploads for AP, AR, GL etc), Banking Integrations (Including MT940).
- Experience in complex development using Standard/Custom Business Object Document (BOD), ION Document Flow, Workflows.
- Configuring and working with Event Hub, Event Rules and MBM.
- Complex M3 Output development using OpenText Storyteller and OpenText Stream Serve.
- Ability to configure and work with Configurable XML.
- Experience in working with Infor OS and Infor Document Management (IDM).
- Ability to integrate M3 Output documents with IDM.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork & collaboration.
- Client orientation.
- Results & execution orientation.
Role: Erp ( KIWI )
Company: KOCH ( https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 1 to 3 years
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
Job Description :
Bachelor’s degree in technology related field
Minimum of 1 + years Major ERP system experience
Functional / technical proficiency in designing, configuring and implementing in ERP System
Strong understanding of order management, billing, and ERP master data
Strong verbal and written communication ·
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking and innovation
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Must be detailed-oriented.
Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation.
Corrugated Industry Experience
Peoplesoft Technical - SSE
Sr.Software Engineer with 5 to 9 years of experience in PeopleSoft
Good knowledge and minimum 5 years hands-on Technical experience on Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface, Application Package and Integration Broker.
Good Verbal & Written communication Skills
Sound techno-functional and business process conceptual knowledge on Peoplesoft Finance procure to pay modules - AP,GL,PC, AM, PO, ePro, SCMT, Catalog Management & eSettlements.
Experience on reporting tools like BI Publisher, SQR, PS Query, PS Security, and nVision reports will be added advantage.
Worked in Upgrade/ Support/Development projects in PeopleSoft Financials.
Worked on all phases of a project - design, development, testing etc.
Knowledge in mainframes would be an added advantage
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed
• 5 to 8 years of experience working in Python in ERP domain, specifically at-least 4-6 years of experience working in Odoo and APIs
• Proficiency in MySql
• Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
• Integration experience with REST API, Payment gateway, shipping company and VAT,
database concepts, Experience of web services
• Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with
Enterprise level applicants
• Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting
and fixing production bugs
• Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
• Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured
environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.