Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Jobs in Indore
at Process Master Technologies Pvt Ltd
Industry Type: IT Software
Job Location: Indore MP
Experience: 2-3 yrs.
Job Type: Full Time
• The ERP Implementation Professional will work closely with ERP team members as well as end
users to provide functional support and training of business processes enabled by
PROCESSMASTER ERP in the respective modules.
• ERP Implementation, for the modules like Finance, Production, Stores, Sales, Inventory Control.
• Provide ERP support by resolving customer queries via phone, email, remotely or at client-side
• Responsible to communicate with Customer ERP core team, implementation team, Technical
consultant and his Manager.
• To Maintain Flowcharts, SOP's and prepare user manuals and provide end user training
• To configure, deploy and manage the ERP system and the backend database system
• Extensively travel to client end for software implementation and training purpose.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Any Graduate/Post Graduate with 0-3 yrs. experience of working with ERP Softwares
• Minimum 1+ year working experience in Software implementation and Support
• Strong knowledge of PLSQL is required
• Ability to solve complex business issues and having excellent communication and presentation
• Functional knowledge of ERP Modules and Processes
• Prior experience in implementation and support of Manufacturing ERP Solution would be
- Excellent communication skills.
- They should be able to handle inbound calls
- They must have to provide training to customers.
- They need to provide Technical help IN software to customers.
- They must be able to solve problems to clients by calls via emails.
- Excellent understanding of excel, pages, word, number & Keynote.
at Walkover Web
We are looking for a Senior Support Executive to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers with our services. Senior Support Executive responsibilities include handling technical support associates and being familiar with using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email, chat, and call to give clients quick answers to product-related queries. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with software queries, and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to e-meet you. Ultimately, you will be a person our customer's trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical and non-technical queries.
- Managing the team of Technical Support Associates and ensuring that they are performing well.
- Research and identify solutions to software queries.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical/non-technical query
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open querries at one time
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for yourself and team.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- 2-3 years of proven experience in the field of technical support
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical queries
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Understanding of how API works.
- Good to have basic accounting knowledge.
- Flexible Work hours
- Flat Organisation Structure
- Contribute to the growth of the product
- Health and Skill Development benefits
One of the best IT firm(MNC) of Indore.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist IT staff with the delivery, installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop and laptop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
• Maintain employees' access on associated computer systems and/or phone/voicemail systems
• Assist employees with Smartphones, Laptops and Tablets
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
• Ensure desktop computers and users interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
• Works with senior IT staff to purchase hardware and software.
• Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
• In Person, Phone, Email and Ticket support with onsite and remote employees.
• Manage Ticket pipeline within stated SLA's.
• Performs all other duties as required.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of principles, methods, and practices related to payroll activities.
• Knowledge of accounting procedures and practices.
• Able to exercise great initiative independent judgment.
• High regard for confidentiality and ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
• Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Excellent customer service
• Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Efficient written and verbal skills in the English language
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
• 3-7 years' experience supporting Windows 7/8/10 desktop and laptop computers
• 3-7 years IT Customer Service Experience a must
• Experience troubleshooting hardware issues remotely.
• Experience installing software, patches and updates on Desktops and Laptops remotely
• Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems
• Mortgage Industry experience a plus
• High School Diploma required
Machines, office equipment & software:
• Windows 7/8/10 desktop, laptop and tablet computers