- Rain-maker who understands the challenges faced by the customer and how Salesforce
Customer Success Platform can help
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from leads from India-based
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs.
- Profiling the account and overcoming prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion.
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a
professional and proactive manner.
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts.
- “Multi-channel” follow-up – help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities.
- Maintaining active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency in English required.
- 3-6 years of business experience (software sales a plus).
- Team player and ability to work in a high energy sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Strong desire to work in sales.
- Passion to grow into a sales role.
Location- Pune (Kalyani nagar)
Roles and Responsibilites:
End to End sales
Experience in US mortgage background is perferable
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
What will you do?
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
You will be a good fit if you have the below
- Any graduate
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Hubspot
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
- To manage and develop the exhibition sales team setting objectives to achieve pre-set targets identified from the exhibition sales plan.
- To ensure that all opportunities are reacted to, proactively targeted and relationship managed in a timely manner.
- To develop sales strategy, taking into account market trends and the business environment and review this on a monthly basis reporting on any findings.
- To undertake relevant sales and marketing activities in order to achieve sales targets from exhibition clients.
- To ensure contracts are accurately raised and reflect the proposal made and ensure they are signed and returned.
- To ensure packages of services are agreed with the client and communicated to the ACC Liverpool events and operations teams.
- To ensure that the sustainability of an event is taken into account when offering availability to a client.
- To identify opportunities and grow new business from a variety of large multi national, local and regional organisations to ensure a diverse complimentary mix of events.
- Liaise closely with Corporate, Association, Sport and Entertainment sector leads on any potential clash events prior to confirming availability to clients to avoid programming conflict.
- To develop a robust CRM process to ensure that key client relationships are developed on an on-going consistent basis and that this information is recorded and reported each month.
- On a monthly basis, report on enquiries received, lost and developed, the state of the sector including business position in relation to the budget target.
- To follow up on any leads and general enquiries, dealing with them in a timely and efficient manner and ensure that team members do the same.
- To proactively call potential customers and ensure that team members are targeted to do the same.
- To set up and attend regular ‘keep in touch’ client meetings.
- To set up and attend regular ‘keep in touch’ team member meetings.
- To attend exhibitions, meetings and other events nationally and internationally as required to promote our organization.
- To provide a monthly sales activity report.
ProCreator has grown exponentially in the past 5 years. We help companies build or redesign their online platforms to provide a delightful User Experience. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds for the betterment of businesses by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Our clients include WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, MetaSky, and many more.
Your mission at ProCreator:
Requirements to be a part of the PRO Team:
- Approach: Willing to learn every day and always ready to take on new challenges to grow.
- Driven: extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic. PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
- Honest: High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful pipeline
- Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills.
- It would be great if you have more than a year of experience working in Sales/Business Development roles. If not, we are ready to train you if you have excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn.
Why you should apply:
- If you want to play an important role in ProCreator's future growth - It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place.
- Work with the founding team directly: You will work directly with the owner of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads.
- Learning and Development: If learning and growing at a good pace is on your checklist then you are in the right place. We care about your growth and will provide you with responsibilities and opportunities to help you reach closer to your goal.
- There's a reason why many core members of ProCreator are still together: Every new Pro member becomes a part of this family and enjoys working here because of the foundational values built by the co-founders.
- We listen: You've got an idea that can be helpful to improve anything at ProCreator? We are more than welcome and encourage the same.
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for new business leads
4. Support in writing new business proposals
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
7. Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, etc.
8. The candidate must be interested in the IT field and someone who wants to learn more about it
Sales Growth Hacker
About the Company:
SaveIN is India’s first social finance based neo bank, that aims to offer unique financial products and services to its customers in a never seen before, fully digital avatar through its mobile app.
Founded by a group of experienced CXOs from Banking, Fintech, Consulting and Media, SaveIN is working towards disrupting the way Indians transact, bank and save money.
At present, SaveIN is offering a revolutionary, new to market, product that is digitizing the way individuals lend and borrow money, within their trusted contacts like family, friends and acquaintance. In due course, SaveIN aims to launch several other financial products and services in the personal finance and banking domain.
Our promise to you:
- We aim to hire the best of talent, passionate about the vision of SaveIN
- We aim to create an equal opportunity, open, challenging as well as rewarding environment to bring the best out of our people
- We are here to be a large, prosperous, profitable, and resilient organization so that we may serve our customers sustainably across economic cycles, we aim to achieve this in the most ethical and transparent manner possible
- Being compliant is not only an obligation, but a chosen way of life
- We would love to see you grow and are committed to do our best in contributing towards your success
About the role:
SaveIN is looking for a Sales Growth Hacker
You will be responsible for driving growth by Identifying new business opportunities, pitch company’s product and services and close these opportunities, manage these partnerships, plan monthly initiatives and sales targets to drive business objectives
Location: Gurgaon/ Work from home
Reporting: Founding member & COO
- Define and execute Sales strategies in accordance with overall business objectives
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Able to develop and maintain broad and deep external partner relations with company partners
- To achieve sales targets by working with partners
- Address customer queries for key business processes
- Listen to the needs of the customer and share insights with product and marketing teams to help create and deliver solutions for customers
- Act as a product, domain and market expert through presentations & demo videos and onboarding videos to customers
Skills and competencies:
- Education: Graduate/Post-graduate with experience in Sales
- 2+ years of experience in Business Development/Partnerships
- Experience in B2C product/ mobile based product
- Past experience as a Banking/insurance RM can be an added advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to take complete ownership
We are looking for a tech-savvy Business Analyst, Pre-Sales Representative with an ability to do hands-on Sales. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will be speaking to Who's Who of the fintech world.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing customer contact until signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 6 years | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3L | Freshers allowed
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- This is not another Sales job, it involves Concept Selling too.
- Find customers for Products & Services provided by the company
- Contact potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Directly report to the CEO
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Keep an eye on the competition.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software, Online tools for effective sales
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, Good Email writing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.