We are looking for a full‐time Senior .Net Full Stack Developer working on a new enterprise resource planning
application development as well as ongoing support for the application that is already in the production. The
successful candidate will join the existing development and support team. As an experienced .Net Developer, you
will work with a fast‐paced development team within an agile development framework.
The primary objective is the implementation of a new ERP application
Development of framework based on C# and .Net Core with Core, Data, Services, UI Framework, Admin,
Web and Windows layers
Provide TDD methodology and Unit testing for developed functionality
Design and development of Conceptual/Logical/Physical Data Models
Ensuring entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
Equally proficient in back end and front end/UX design
Prototype new features for rapid releases
Be actively involved in product and architecture decisions
Collaborate with other developers and participate in peer code reviews to ensure the technical solution
meets business requirements/needs
Research new technology, tools, and methods to increase software efficiency
Diagnose and fix bugs
Provide on‐going support (debugging, issue resolution, data migration) for the current version of IBIS
application in production
Implement and support EDI initiatives
Conduct, support and trouble shoot data migration
Configure and support Azure Cloud Computing Service
Enthusiastic about learning, working within, and architecting high impact products.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desire to help grow our business with your technical skills
Perform other tasks as necessary and requested by management
Mentor junior developers on development best practices
Markup Languages - HTML5, XML, JSON
Frameworks - JQuery, Bootstrap, .NET Core, Security,ASP.NET Core MVC
send resume to poojitha.k at championsmail dot com
Database Server - SQL Server
Technologies - .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC, REST, Entity Framework Core, LINQ, AJAX, Razor Pages, Rest APIs
BI - SSRS
IDE - Visual Studio 2019
UML - Rational Rose, Visio
Source Code Control - GitHub
OS - Windows
Back End - SQL Server, IIS, VirtualBox, Windows Server,Testing MS Unit, NUnit, xUnit, QUnit
Debugging - Fiddler, Postman
Cloud - Azure (App Service, SQL Databases)
Electronic Data Communication - EDI
About Champions group
Proficiency in creating PBI Reports & VB.net based windows Applications with expertise in Excel,
MS Access and VB with minimum 4-to-7-year experience.
Minimum 3 years of experience of managing an automation teams (.Net)
Experience with SQL/MS Access queries and database management
Experience in Designing the Power BI reports.
Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Graduate in any stream
Hands on experience on designing, developing, and maintaining VB.NET based WINDOWS
Creating and maintaining data for reporting.
Requirement gathering from clients and stakeholders for creating new reports.
Knowledge and skills for tools such as Microsoft Azure, AWS etc will be preferred.
Knowledge of Reporting Tool like Power BI, Tableau etc. will be added advantage.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Proficient in.Net 4.5, .Net Core (is a plus)
Proficient in Angular 8 and above
Proficient in API development (Restful)
Proficient in ORM (preferably dapper), LINQ
Proficient in Scrum and Agile
Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
Good knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and Dockers
Good knowledge of .Net workflow engine (open source)
Good in Entity framework, MVC and Design patterns
Proficient in Database - SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Automated unit testing (MS Unit test, NUnit)
Must have basic knowledge of integrating applications with single sign-on services (e.g.: Active directory/LDAP authentication/SSO)
Must have knowledge of working on source safe repository (Git with Visual Studio)
Knowledge of Jenkins and Swagger.
This profile is expected to lead a team of software developers thus team management at task level is required.
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
Mandatory: 3+ years of solid hands-on experience in C#.NET, MSSSQL (or any other relational database)
Optional: Experience in Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) or any Office based development will be useful.
Mandatory: Strong Logical Reasoning Skills
Basic Knowledge of web server (IIS)
**We are hiring**
SURVEYSENSUM is looking for a Backend Engineer.
We're looking to expand our https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=gurugramteam&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6930462908086644736">#gurugramTeam.
Requirement: 3 positions
Experience :- 1-3 years
CTC :- 5 to 14 LPA
Skills :- C#/Java, ASP.net, .Netcore .Net, MySQL
● 1-3 Years of Software Development experience.
● Experience in identityserver4
● Experience in oAuth2.
● Experience in developing Apps using third party APIs, for example slack, facebook.
● Proven experience in ASP.NETcore Web API applications
● Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies.
● Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
● BS degree in computer science & Engineering or equivalent.
● Experience with web services development (REST)
● Strong in object-oriented programming, Design patterns and solid principles.
Should you/someone in your network fits the bill, plz reach out to me on Linkedin Meenakshi Vaidwan
Job Description :
- Hands on experience in developing web Applications using ASP.NET core MVC and Azure SQL server.
- Hands on experience in Web API development.
- Should have experience in working with Azure containers to deploy applications.
- Should be able to individually co-ordinate with client team and do delivery.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently / in a team with strong problem-solving skills.
- Estimate work and plan delivery schedule including tasks, milestones and dependencies.
- Ensure timely publishing of status report and quality metrics.
- Should be able to quickly adapt work on new technologies based on project need.
Interview Mode: All rounds of interview will be conducted on Google meet and on boarding will be in Bangalore
Company Overview :
Data template is an IT company which design and develop digital experience and services used by people globally. We bring experiences from multiple domains to market from strategy to execution using our unique approach to transfer deep insight into impact. We help our clients to stay ahead of challenges and accelerate in their market.
Senior Software Developer will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using primarily Microsoft technologies, such as .NET. The candidate will work as part of a software development team.
1. Excellent knowledge of Vb.Net, C#, .Net 3.0/4.0/4.5, ASP.Net, ADO.Net
2. Experience in developing web applications and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio
3. Good proficiency in CSS, HTML, AJAX, XML and Java Script
4. Experience in developing T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers using SQL Server 2008/2012
Extensive experience in all stages of SDLC with strong coding, debugging and analytical skills.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Sound analytical and grasping skills to understand business/functional requirements.
Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and with peers and stakeholders.
Experience: Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in Dot Net.
Experience: 5 - 6 years
- Strong knowledge of OOP, C#, LINQ, SQL Server.
- Must be strong in .net MVC.
- Minimum 1 yr experience in .Net Core, Web API.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ready to work in a challenging environment.
- Professional approach toward work.
Position: Senior Java Developer / Tech Lead
Work Location: Bangalore; India
Type of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: 6 to 10 years of Experience
- Proficient in Java/J2EE , core java, full stack development experience ( Database to UX)
- Must be proficient with integration with third-party applications within the enterprise and outside the organizations (API)
- Must be good in writing highly optimized code.
- Must be good at abstracting solutions - reduce time and cost to build
- Experience with Workflow Engines like Activiti will be an advantage
- Good understanding of native Android code/interface with Android apps, if preferable
- Must be an expert in managing data at the application database level - Transaction and Reporting database design
- Must be good in coding & product development
- Experienced with monitoring and observability
- Experienced with production support and debugging (heap dumps, thread dumps etc)
- Experience in Logistics domain is desirable
- Prior startup experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science / BE
- Ability to handle the team of 7 to 8 members and giving guidance to the team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to respect deadlines and will to perform in an accelerated learning environment.
Key Skills: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring, Angular, Apache, MySQL, SQL Queries,LinuxEnviroment, HTML, JQuery, Java Script, Version Control, .Net, Activiti, IBatis, Maven – Build, Git Hub, J Bos, CSS, HTML 5, JIRA, Selenium,AWS – Server Handling, Android, React JS
Note: Hiring from logistics and Ecommerce company only and 30-45 days’ notice is ok and can also buy back notice if required.
● Overall 6-8 years of IT Experience including Java/.Net based Software Developmentwith
minimum 2-3 years of experience in developing applications on cloud (AWS/Azure/Google)
● Excellent understanding and hands on with cloud computing concepts including
but not limited to microservices, containerization, DevOps etc.
● Excellent knowledge of cloud native computing technologies and current computing trends
● Ability to effectively address Customer NFRs with most suitable cloud/open source servicesavailable
● Updated on latest Cloud offerings
● In depth experience in problem solving, guiding team members on cloud development challenges
● Expertise in preparing technical architecture for cloud development
● Hands on Experience in any one of Multi-cloud/Hybrid Cloud model
implementation utilizing leading platforms like Red Hat OpenShift, GoogleAnthos,
● Implementation experience in leading open source technologies like Spring boot,Spring
Batch, Spring cloud, Drools Rule Engine etc.
● Should be able to understand customer cloud requirements and implement technical solutions
● Experience in designing and implementing reusable components/accelerators
● Ability to participate in solution discussions with customers
● Hands on with DevOps implementation
● Hands On Experience in developing POC’s and pilots is a must
● Experience in cloud CoE will be a added advantage
● Certified developer in AWS, Azure or Google
● Effective communication skills (written and verbal) for seamless cloud based development
"Need candidates with Notice period of 30 - 45 days."
- 1.5+ Years of experience in .net, asp.net and C#, WCF/API and REST services.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of T SQL with Sql server 2008 R2/2012 including Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
- Good to have CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge.
- Good communication Skills are required.