About Anvizent - A Product of DW Practice
We are looking for candidates who are smart and ambitious. The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. There will be Performance based incentives for those who are self driven and motivated to achieve results and grow with us.
Bachelor's degree 3+ years in Business, Sales, Marketing or Technology
Minimum of 6 months - 2 year+ experience in sales, business development or similar role
Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing
Demonstrated sales success
Strong negotiation skills
Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Proficient in working on excel, powerpoint, googlesheets
Knowledge of generating leads through LinkedIn, Twitter and others
Experience in international sale and IT services would be preferred
Build relationships with prospective clients
Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks
Research and identify new market opportunities
Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors
Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
Foster a collaborative environment within the organisation
ABOUT Entropik Technologies: -
Entropik is World’s Leading Emotion AI Platform helping Brands measure & optimize their customer experience. Its SAAS Platform www.affectlab.io is embedded with proprietary Emotion recognition Technologies like Facial Coding, Eye Tracking & Brainwave mapping. Rated as one of the Top Emotion Recognition players by Gartner and with Multiple Global Patents pending, Entropik is on a scale Journey to bring consumers’ emotional intelligence as an offering to Brands.
Intro video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8nS6-t16A
About the company: http://www.entropiktech.com
WHAT’s Affect Lab?
Affect Lab is a one-stop consumer behavior research platform that combines EEG, Facial Expression Analysis & Eye Tracking under one roof. We help brands across FMCG, Media, Automotive, Education, Healthcare, Advertising, Consumer Durable, E-Commerce, Banking & Finance industries to look through the lens of their consumers, understand their subconscious response, decode Cognitive and Behavioural Metrics and get actionable insights in real-time
Product references: www.affectlab.io
Designation: - Presales Consultant
Experience: - 5+ years Years of experience
Manager Department: Sales
Job Location: - Bangalore
- B2B SaaS Pre Sales experience of 5 + Years
- Good understanding of Value Sales.
- Ability to custom solution & contextualize the solution for Enterprise.
- Have experience in RFP responses & proposal making.
- Owns Proof of Value Process across Geos & Product Lines.
- Streamline Sales Demo and POC Process.
- Prepare Responses to RFPs.
- Custom Solution for Enterprise Customers and align sales team through that.
- POC to Win %
- Improvement in Sales Cycle time for Recurring deals.
- Upmarket Velocity.
Your job will be to call up on our leads, and persuade them to buy our product.
We are a leading lifestyle brand that offers Hardwood, Engineered and Laminate wood floors to suit one's style, space and budget. In addition, our company is extra cautious for the environment, uses 100% Eco-friendly products and thus, provides you correctly sourced wood which is one of the most renewable resources in the world.
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating
- Completing & growing monthly/quarterly sales against Targets
- Following minimum call per day criteria defined by the company
- Generating Sales MIS on the monthly basis
- leads generations through cold calling
Experience & Requirement
1. 1-3 years of experience in Sales / Closing of Leads.
2. Experience in Building Material Industry or Related industry.
3. Good networking among Interior Designers/ Architects/ HNI Home Developer clients.
4. Strong solution focus and ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables.
5. Effective Communication Skills.
6. Good negotiation skills
7. Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
8. Freshers with good comm skills can also apply .
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels • Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals • Consistently achieve revenue targets in line withteam/organizational objectives • Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers • Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction / feedback • Key Account Management • New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
Urbanespot presents brick-and-mortar businesses with the simplest way to understand, engage, and retain customers. It recognises customers walking into a store, restaurant, or hotel, understands their behaviour, and uses this understanding to help businesses target new customers and run campaigns that build loyalty in existing ones. Be it a small café or a chain of restaurants, Urbanespot can help manage their online reputation, build engagement on their social channels, and measure the ROI on their marketing spends in the one way that matters...in-store results.
Why you should consider working with Urbanespot:
If you're motivated by high sales targets, aggressive incentives, and a market full of opportunity, you'd be joining the right company. If you're motivated by all of this, but also feel the need to work in an environment that truly values innovation and the capacity to take ownership, then you'd REALLY be joining the right company.
About the Role : Urbanespot is looking for an INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE. This would be a B2B role aimed at building a customer base of hospitality businesses for Urbanespot’s product. A person in this role would need to be comfortable building prospect lists and making dozens of calls per day to generate interest in potential prospects and qualify leads.
The role will carry the following responsibilities:
Identify prospective customers and establish contact with them through outbound cold-calls and emails
Follow-up with inbound leads to qualify them
Understand customer needs, identify sales opportunities, and build relationships
Drive new customer acquisition, while also farming existing customer accounts
Maintain market information in Urbanespot's CRM systems and generate actionable
reports and insights for the leadership team
Perform effective online demos to prospects
Location: Location-independent. We are open to candidates from any city in India. The candidate may work from home.
The role will require someone with specific qualities. The following will be assessed as part of the evaluation process:
• Communication skills - Ability to build a conversation with a prospect, while carefully probing for information that might show a sales opportunity
Rigor - Ability to make a high number of calls per day to drive conversations while maintaining an up-to-date and error free CRM and timely, actionable reports to the leadership team
Independence - Ability to learn fast, and take charge of the responsibility to drive growth in the target market
B2B sales processes and organisational structures
Standard CRM usage
Knowing how to use LinkedIn for Social Selling would be considered a plus
Experience and qualifications are not a barrier as long as the required skills and knowledge are displayed.
A proven inside sales track record, experience conducting market research, and executing list building activities will be considered a major plus.
Points to note:
At Urbanespot, intelligence and creativity are more important than anything else. Please ensure you understand our company and have been through our website before you apply. Not understanding the domain we work in or our offering before applying will lead to immediate disqualification.
We hope you're excited by travel, because the role may involve some sales and training related traveling.
You will need to have a smartphone, a laptop, and boundless positive energy.