Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed
• 5 to 8 years of experience working in Python in ERP domain, specifically at-least 4-6 years of experience working in Odoo and APIs
• Proficiency in MySql
• Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
• Integration experience with REST API, Payment gateway, shipping company and VAT,
database concepts, Experience of web services
• Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with
Enterprise level applicants
• Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting
and fixing production bugs
• Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
• Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured
environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
Aid in the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform (Ansible)
Provide technical advice and recommendations for language and software choices.
Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning
Support and ongoing development for existing projects
Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues
Strong writing and speaking skills (English)
3 to 7 years of experience developing and deploying web sites and applications
Experienced with Flask / Pyramid / Falcon
Experience with Agile / SCRUM practices
Experience setting up and managing servers.
Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
Some experience with DevOps practices and platforms ( AWS )
e-commerce integration and custom development
Custom web-based application development experience (startup experience is a bonus)
Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers, and other team members
Object-oriented design and development strategies
Web services / ReST API design is Key
Understanding of Microservices is a bonus
About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 9% MoM, SyndicationPro.com is #1 Platform to Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also part of, FirstPrinciples.io, a tech-holding company that starts, acquires, and advises B2B SaaS Companies. FirstPrinciples.io and SyndicationPro.com have people across India, U.S, Spain, and Germany.
About the Role:
This role provides you the opportunity to truly accelerate your engineering career by giving you a front-line seat on a Rocketship product. Our fintech product has grown by 10x over the last year and we are expecting that growth to continue for the foreseeable future. The leadership team is committed to make massive investments in its technology and people. Given the growth of the product, individuals will have opportunities to move into leadership roles.
Along with having an explosive product, SyndicationPro also has mature leadership, systems, processes, and structures that most fast-growing StartUps lack. SyndicationPro.com is part of the FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio; this gives us the operational and technical backbone that most young companies struggled with. We are also a profitable SaaS Company that is cash-flow positive; ensuring financial viability. Our founding team also are daily users of the product and are real estate syndicators themselves, ensuring that we continue to maintain product leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform full stack development activities using MERN Stack
- Ability to translate UX Designs into functional web apps using React JS
- Technical architecture design along with system architect and product manager
- Writing effective business logic (using Rest API or GraphQL API)
- Algorithm design for system modules
- Database design for scalable and secure system using NoSQL (MongoDB) or RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- POC development with other engineers
- Efforts estimations with Product Manager and Engineering Head
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Writing Unit testing for robust system
- Technical documentation
Requirement & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent stream. PG is good to have
- Strong Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Hands on experience in MERN stack (MySQL or PostgreSQL would be plus)
- Hands on experience to develop Rest/GraphQL API using Node.js with Typescript.
- Hands on experience on AWS services (EC2, SQS, SES, Lambda).
- Fundamentals of Docker/Containerized application development would be plus
- Experience working with US Clients is a Must
- Experience and Exposure working with different projects and business models will be an advantage
- 5+ years of experience as Full Stack Development (MERN stack)
- Experience in SaaS product development would be a plus
- Experience in other JS frameworks like Next.JS, React Native/Expo would be plus
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Technical Lead experience exploring other open source frameworks and technologies and integrating with project
- Expertise in object oriented design and design patterns
- Experience releasing highly scalable enterprise products full lifecycle
- Experience mentoring and training others on complex technical issues
- Experience with implementing algorithms to solve complex real world problems
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments with deep dive analytical skills
- Strong object-oriented programming skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Experience in algorithm design and problem solving
- Experience leading small teams of engineers
- Experience with technologies like MongoDB, DynamoDB is highly desirable
- Experience developing full stack web applications using Perl, Java, Python or PHP
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable, highly usable web interfaces
- Candidates from Product Start-up companies would be highly preferred.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
• In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• Experience with Firebase is a plus
• An understanding of how web applications work.
• Adequate problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
• Strong communication skills
B-Tech in computer science or a related field
Equal Experts is a community of talented experienced software development consultants, specializing in agile Delivery. A place where you are a polyglot, working alongside the client, enabling them, and adding real value to their products. A world where you are working with great, like-minded people, while you learn new technology on the go and implementing the best practices.
What do we do on our regular day at EE?
- We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- Work on large-scale, custom distributed software systems using Java, Scala, Node
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting
- services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation
- and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where
- your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS & related tech stack
- Ability to convert the UI designs into fully functional interactive prototypes.
- Experience in PSD to Html Conversion with Responsive design
- Knowledge in developing UI software interacting/interfacing with Browsers
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Awareness of current trends and best practices in the front-end community.
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business
• If you are excited about working in a start-up and be part of a small, highly talented team.
• Possess strong analytical skills, able to quickly learn and navigate through unknown territory, suggest and implement solutions.
• Excited about working in a fast-paced, demanding environment where solutions/fixes are
delivered on daily cadence instead of weekly/monthly cycles.
technologies, relational and analytical databases
• Understanding of Big O notation and caring deeply about code quality, performance, and its
• Carry proven track record of delivering projects in an environment with high time-sensitivity.
• 1 - 2 years of experience in backend system development using modern framework/technologies.
• Expertise with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Experience with RabittMQ, Elastic Search, AWS echo system, continuous integration and
deployment methodologies (Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc) is must
• Proficiency in a Linux environment
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science from tier-I/tier-II colleges only.
• Maintain regular and reliable work attendance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement application components and systems according to department standards and guidelines.
- Work with product and designers to translate requirements into accurate representations for the web.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data in varying degrees of complexity and scale.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Resolve problems involved with integrating new technologies with systems.
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Remain knowledgeable of new emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Available to work on call when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and usually equal 5% or less of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Sql and NoSql databases
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD methods
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to coordinate with other staff and provide technological leadership.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.), but equivalent work experience in a technology related area may substitute.
- 5+ years relevant experience, required. *
- Experience using version control daily in a developer environment.
- Experience using rapid development frameworks like Django or Flask.
- Experience using front end build tools.
- Should have 3.6 - 5 Years work experience.
- Should have experience in Node. JS.
- Should have experience in HTML, CSS.