Key Responsibilities & Job Duties
● To provide functional support for our ERP
Finance applications (Oracle eBusiness Suite)
○ Assist users in case of question
○ Manage functional requests
● Train users to keep the right level of skill
○ To organize audits of the use of systems
○ Detect and collect issues
○ Implement action plan and coordinate actions
● To manage enhancements in accordance with the procedures which apply in the department
○ Collect enhancements from users
○ Challenge the user requirements
● Define priorities
○ Write functional specifications and coordinate developments with the technical team
● Test and train the users
○ Regularly communicate to the users the status of the enhancement
○ Report activity to the management
○ Collaborate with functional support in other zones to share information
○ Optionally, may manage some projects
Key Technical & Functional Competencies
● Functional competencies
○ Strong Business processes: Finance
● Technical competencies
○ Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL
○ Strong Oracle eBusiness Suite
Modules: AP, AR, GL, FA (At least at a professional for two Modules)
○ Basic knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite Modules: INV, PO, OE, WSH is preferable
UK shifts,rotational shifts,Core HR,Oracle Fusion,EBS,Talent management,attrition control,performance management.
Education : Graduation in Computer Science
Job Description :
Around 3 years of professional experience in Oracle Applications 11i / R12 as Technical Consultant.
Expertise in developing the reports using Report Builder , Discoverer and XML Publisher. Having Technical knowledge in various modules like OM , FA , GL , AP , PO , INV , AR , CM and AOL.
Oracle Database Upgrade 9i to 11g.
Database Patching , Space Management Purging Archiving , Connectivity Issue Tablespace Creation , Modification , Deletion , Troubleshooting Concurrent Manager , Monitoring Application Performance
Excellent Knowledge in Oracle (SQL , PL / SQL , Reports 10g).
Good exposure with SQL Loader.
Good Knowledge on Technical architecture and functional flow of Oracle Applications modules such as Account Payable , Account Receivables , Purchasing , General Ledger , Fixed Assets , Inventory and Order Management.
Having good experience in designing and preparation of documents likeMD70 , MD120 and TE20 as a part of Object Deliverables.
Worked on Inbound Interfaces for e.g. (AP Invoice , GL Interface , AR Invoice etc.).
Experience in designing and development of Conversion Programs to load data from Legacy system to Oracle Applications with effective validation logic and Error handling mechanism (Supplier Conversion , Item Conversion).
- 6 - 10 years’ experience in Oracle EBS (Techno-Functional)
- Experience in implementation, Support, and upgrade projects
- Experience at least in 2 R12.2 upgrade projects.
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.7 or Higher versions of R12.
- Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL, Reports, Forms, and workflow. OAF is added advantage.
- At least 40% functional knowledge in SCM and Manufacturing (Modules: PO, OM, INV, WIP, BOM, Quality and Engineering)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
smartShift Technologies is looking for a seasoned Database Administrator - Oracle to join our Bangalore team.
- Perform regular Database administration tasks.
- Perform HA and DR setup maintenance tasks
- Analyze the performance metrics and provide tuning recommendations
- Analyze the repetitive support requests and provide the automation feasibility
- Handle incidents and problems
- Perform trend analysis of the incidents/events and help in finding the resolution
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in Database Administration in Oracle database
- Have strong knowledge on Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Expertise in writing and analysing Stored procedure , packages and triggers.
- Exposure to AWS Cloud RDS is required
- Experience in Database Patching/Upgrade/Migrations
- Experience in managing the HA and DR setups ( Standby, DataGuard)
- Experience in performance tuning ,query optimisation
- Experience with client interaction is preferred
- Exposure to other MySQL database is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Real time experience in DB administration (Installation/Tablespace Management/Object Management
- Expertise in RMAN and other backup(Expdp/Impdp) methodology implementations
- Experience in Database Patching/Upgrade/Migrations
- Knowledge on GoldenGate is desirable
- Knowledge on Oracle 12C/19C new features
- Experience with client interaction is preferred
- Knowledge on RAC & ASM is desirable
- Exposure to AWS Cloud is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Participate and lead Business Requirements gathering, documentation of BRD and overall Solution design.
- Implementation of designed system in NetSuite and support to project team.
- Ensure the best practices implementation based on Industry standard.
- Need to be involved on Reviews, check feasibility of solution and functional fitment as per NetSuite and align customer expectations and NetSuite capabilities to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Prepare test cases of modules implemented, validate the deliverables before Client testing and UAT.
- Follow up with Client and Support for issue resolution.
- Documenting the resolution of issues and sharing with the internal team on ongoing basis.
- Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Suggest process improvements based on the application capability and industry best practices
- Support all formal documentation of implementation and provide relevant functional inputs to technical team
- Contribute to the training and development of key NetSuite team.
- Support in Pre Sales, demos and estimates as an when required.
- Ensure weekly Client reporting and support to Project Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, MCA, MSC, or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in NetSuite with 8 to 10 years of end-to-end in NetSuite Implementation.
- Good knowledge of all NetSuite Modules with strong understanding of functional processes
- NetSuite Foundation / ERP Consultant certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, preferably on SaaS.
Senior IT FInance Systems Analyst (Netsuite), India
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a talented Senior IT Finance Systems Analyst (Netsuite), in Hyderabad, India.
Senior Business Systems Analysts at Yext have wide-ranging experience and work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Individuals in this role will have strong technical skills and will be required to provide Application support for Netsuite(technical), Blackline, Kyriba, Coupa applications. We’re looking for a techno-functional Netsuite consultant who has exposure/ learn other applications and be able to effectively support the FInance systems portfolio.
JOB LOCATION: REMOTE OR HYDERABAD
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as NetsSuite technical / functional subject matter expert: identify, document, troubleshoot, and resolve NetSuite system issues.
- Responsible for building custom scripts, workflows, and integrations for the NetSuite system.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the NetSuite system, inclusive of basic maintenance, upgrades and enhancements, troubleshooting, testing, and new feature deployments including Roles and Permissions, Page layouts, Workflows, Approval processes and Password policies, custom reports and saved searches, install bundles and SuiteApps, CSV uploads.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Monitor and support all integrations to and out of Netsuite. Build new integrations where necessary
- Manage sandbox environments and work with NetSuite support as needed.
- Provide application support for additional applications like Blackline, Kyriba (Treasury/Payments), Coupa (P2P)
- Handle support requests for new features or functionality and assist with the prioritization of these requests across all supported platforms
- Support the Finance and Operations departments during the month-end close issues and process.
- Stay current on Product updates, new releases, related testing, SOX and IT Change Management processes for all applications supported
- Automate processes, eliminating redundancy, and improving efficiency within Yext’s processes without sacrificing end-user experience.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years verifiable Netsuite experience with Netsuite Administrator certifications, and active participation in the NetSuite Community.
- Experience in GL, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable modules of Netsuite required.
- Prior NetSuite Administration experience is a must.
- Solid understanding of Accounting, Fixed Assets , Accounts Payable, Consolidation, Intercompany processes.
- Strong Administration skills ( Netsuite): User management, application configuration, custom reports, saved searches and workflows to manage unique business process requirements.
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteBuilder, SuiteTalk, and SuiteFlow.
- Solid understanding of NetSuite data model, entity and transaction objects, and application and platform capabilities.
- Ability to configure and set up new subsidiaries, accounts, locations etc
- Exposure to SOX and ITGC compliance
- Experience supporting Coupa, Blackline, Kyriba is a great plus.
- Understands SDLC methodology - including Agile and Waterfall approaches, functional requirements, process modeling, and re-engineering, use case development, user acceptance testing, organizational change management, and large-scale system implementations.
- Core Skills: Communication, Technical, Analytical, Problem-Solving, Decision-Making, Negotiation and Persuasion.
- Creating data flow diagrams, solution documentation
- Experience working in a support role utilizing Zendesk or other ticketing tools..
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Senior Developer- UI path
Advanced certification in UI Path
4-6 years of relevant experience
Excel, Email, Web automation, Orchestrator, Queue management, RE framework,
Automating terminal, mainframes in AS400
Automating ERP tools- SAP, JDE
Dynamic coding, reusable components
Exposure on SQL, API, PDF extraction, VBA and ERP tools
JIRA, Git hub or similar tools
Skills & Certifications
- Experience supporting enterprise systems with a background in a large global, highly complex environment
- Should have very good knowledge and experience of complete Record to Report (R2R) cycle
- One year experience with Oracle Cloud/Fusion (implementation or support) required
- Must have expertise in Oracle Fusion/Cloud Financials/Oracle R12 modules such as
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and Procurement
- Strong experience in ACH processing and Smart View/FRS/OTBI
- Experience with integrating external applications to Fusion Cloud
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to diagnose issues with complex applications and processes.
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language • Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
More than 5+ years of relevant experience in Oracle Identity manager (OIM) development with Strong knowledge of Oracle Identity Governance 12c product Core and Advance Java, Linux, Weblogic 12c, SOA, Oracle Database.
Should have working knowledge on - Product Architecture, Security Architecture, Application Provisioning, Connectors development, Request and Approval workflow development using SoD, Certification flow development, issue Troubleshooting , Audit and reporting development, Customization using Event Handler, Scheduler and Adapters, e
- Excellent knowledge with proven implementation experience of:
- Axiom Controller View V9 / V10 (2+ years’ experience).
- Building and configuring Axiom workflows to solve complex business problems and mapping to Axiom data dictionaries.
- XBRL and template disclosure submission including taxonomy, data point model and validations experience.
- Knowledge of EU regulatory reporting requirements (COREP/Statistical) with strong Capital knowledge.
- Packaging, deploying, branching Axiom solution including upgrades as part of the software development lifecycle.
- Oracle PL/SQL.