Primary job role
As a Senior Technical Consultant – M3, the primary job role is to develop integration using Infor Enterprise Collaborator (IEC) , Intelligent Open Network(ION), Extension development using H5 Scripts, Output generation from OpenText Stream Serve and OpenText Story Teller. Furthermore, it is required to design required solution and logics for the development components and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team playing a leadership role.
- Design & implement high performing M3 Integrations solutions as per the functional specification.
- Create Technical Specification.
- Participate in effort estimations.
- Participate in design discussions and own module designs.
- Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
- Package deployment and release management.
- Provides technical support to customers.
- Provides training and guidance to the new developers and junior team members.
- Participate in Requirement discussions.
- Participate in Project related meetings if required.
- Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
- Attention to detail and maintaining high quality standards is a must.
- 6+ years of experience in the M3 Technical Consulting.
- Ability to design and develop M3 Integrations with Infor Enterprise Collaborator (IEC).
- UI Extension development using H5Scripts.
- Experience specially in Finance related integrations (Fix assets, GLS850 Uploads for AP, AR, GL etc), Banking Integrations (Including MT940).
- Experience in complex development using Standard/Custom Business Object Document (BOD), ION Document Flow, Workflows.
- Configuring and working with Event Hub, Event Rules and MBM.
- Complex M3 Output development using OpenText Storyteller and OpenText Stream Serve.
- Ability to configure and work with Configurable XML.
- Experience in working with Infor OS and Infor Document Management (IDM).
- Ability to integrate M3 Output documents with IDM.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork & collaboration.
- Client orientation.
- Results & execution orientation.