Role And Responsibilities
- Validate vendor invoices and processing vendor payments on time with all required approvals.
- Handle Day to day accounting activities.
- Validate and Process vendor payments on time with all required approvals
- General ledger review
- Apply knowledge of Taxation, TDS deductions and quarterly e-TDS filing, GST returns filing, PF, PT and Advance tax computation
- Support Financial & Tax Audits
- Prepare month close reports
- Responsibilities include month end closing activities General accounting and ensure proper monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations.
- Hand on experience in Intercompany Reconciliation, Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Fixed Assets.
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures, and the policies.
- Audit support internal and external audits.
- Adhere to company accounting policies, US GAAP, and other external requirements.
- Periodical MIS preparation and circulation to team
- Keeping books of account upto date and maintaining invoices and other company documents in an organized manner.
- Maintain fixed asset schedule, bank reconciliations, investment schedule, closing inventory etc.
Required Education and Skills
- B. Com / M. Com with CA or CPA preferred
- Min 1 to 3 years of experience
- Prior experience in General accounting
- Knowledge of financial controls and procedures, GAAP, NetSuite
- Experience working in Finance & Accounts with any ERP environment, typically obtained in 2-3 years
- High integrity, open, communicative & team player
- Strong time management, commitment, and organizational skills
- Previous experience working hands-on in the areas of Taxation, TDS deductions and quarterly e-TDS filing, GST returns filing, PF, PT and Advance tax computation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
About Enguru (Kings Learning Private Limited)
enguru is a mobile app that is revolutionizing English learning across Asia. With over 40 million users, enguru helps young adults improve their fluency and confidence through live online classes & gamified levels. We have onboarded 400+ teachers to date & our group classes consistently demonstrate strong learning outcomes for students.
In 2022, enguru was acquired by US-based Open English, the leading English learning platform in Latin America & Europe. With Open English’s support, we will increase our teacher & student base, expand our curriculum & further improve our content. With an immediate focus on India, enguru will also expand to South-East Asia over the next few years.
This is an opportunity to help build a high-quality, affordable English learning program for young adults across India. Enguru is entering a high growth phase with backing from an established player in the market & we are looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals to join the team!
Please apply at this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0q2xl?source=
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent professional to manage the efficient execution of accounting services. The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, agile, and hence, you must be able to multitask to deal smoothly with competing levels of priority.
Responsible for quarterly GAAP and IFRS accounting oversight and financial reporting. Liaise with external auditors to facilitate the timely completion of audited financial statements. - Having experience in Asset Management, Risk Management, Valuations, Tax, Legal, Compliance, Product Management, Middle Office, and Treasury. AP and AR management, ensure timely processing of the invoices and thus timely payments. Invoice clarification including interaction with purchasers, requisitions and/ or vendors and ensuring 100% accuracy of invoices processed. Raising proper queries to business in case of any issues in invoices processing & resolving the issues. Maintain and reconcile Accounts Payable and GR/ IR accounts. Understand and apply procure to pay processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards Support all internal and external audits.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, commerce and CA with 1 - 2 years of experience 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in Accountancy administration Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Zoho Books, Oracle or similar accounting software Proficiency in statutory and tax filings including GST, TDS, PF, PT, MLWF, ESIC, sales tax, income tax and related reconciliations Experience of accounting standards Indian GAAP and US GAAP Experience in preparing management reporting (MIS), company vauations, stock option agreements and related computations Experience of secreterial filings with regularory authorities like RoC in India, RBI in India and SEC in the US Should have multitasking ability and ability to meet the targeted deadlines Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Good time management and organizational skills
Extramarks is leading the Education Technology sector in India by providing 360⁰ education support to learners through new age digital education solutions. These solutions are used by schools in class room for imparting education and by students at home to make learning easy and effective. Keeping pace with globalization and technology in education, Extramarks empowers young learners to step in with the latest technology and have anytime-anywhere access to quality learning. In a very short period, Extramarks has become extremely popular among schools and students. More than 8000 schools use digital learning and technology solutions of Extramarks across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Extramarks Learning App allows students to learn at home at their own pace and space and provides complete educational support eliminating the need of a tutor. The three pronged pedagogical approach of Learn, Practice and Test ensures better learning outcomes for students. All concepts are first explained in an easy to learn manner with the help of rich media then the students are allowed to practice the concept. Virtual Practicing modules and Q&A allow the retention of knowledge that is tested on a robust teaching platform to identify the learning gaps.
Extramarks is currently in the process of scaling up rapidly and is looking to hire for the position of Sr. Executive- Accounts , to be an experienced professional with unique skill who stretches from strategy to execution. Extramarks is driving student learning through data driven techniques by providing personalized learning recommendations to the students.
Job Role: Sr.Executive – Accounts
Technically sound across various areas of finance including :
Stock Audit and its valuation,
Knowledge of Cost Centers,
Working Knowledge of TDS Compliances, GST Return
Finalization of Balance sheet & Statement of Profit and Loss A/c,
General Accounting, Tally, Billing, vouching & verification,
Bank reconciliation, Payable/Receivable Reconciliation,
Handling of Account Receivables & Payable management (Ageing Report, Reconciliation, and Forecasting),
Preparation of documents for financial related services
Preparation of Cash Budget, MIS Report.
Will be a responsible member of the Finance team. Following criteria are essential:
- Ability to work with teams and across departments with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work hard and for long hours when required
- Ability and willingness to make changes and innovate
- Ability to analyse and prepare various MIS and monthly/daily reports
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Should have 85% plus marks in 10th and 12th exams.
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As an Audit Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing and updating audit plan, audit strategy, managing allocation of work, weekly work updates and guiding and reviewing work done by team.
What you will do:
- Preparing of schedules, cash flow statement, notes to the accounts, accounting policy and financial statements
- Preparing of tax audit annexures for tax audit including Form 3 CD
- Independently leading statutory and tax audit of private limited company
- Preparing or updating Internal Financial Control documents, risk control matrix etc as per company process
- Performing book closure activity as per audited financial statements
- Preparing or updating fixed asset register
- Reconciling fixed asset register, reserves and critical accounts as per IGAAP and US GAAP
- Representing as the primary contact point and supporting company assigned for audit to resolving internal/ external and escalated queries
- Collating and where necessary producing / analyzing statistical data/ reports as required
- Keeping up-to-date with key business changes and process/ technical.
- Preparing and value adding audit plan, tracker and supporting any process improvements
What you need to have:
- Core accounting and audit knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of accounting entries for all areas in financial statements, its impact on financials and audit as well.
- Basic understanding of significant process, flow of transactions of significant process
- Independently work of lead the audit
- Honor timelines and commitment towards deliverables
- Good MS Excel and MS word knowledge
- Good communication skills for handling internal teams, peers, supervisors, controller and external auditors
Resource 1: Manager Finance
- Accounts and Finance:
Managing & leading the team of Finance & accounts and driving them towards the business goal of the company including Internal Control over Financial reporting, documenting, fixed assets management and complete working capital management.
- Treasury Management
Coordinating & liaisoning with the banks, renewal of working capital limits with proper documentation. Submitting the monthly/qtrly/annual statements with Banks. Involve in managing the liquidity, understanding the risk and return analysis of investment management
- Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance
- Liaising with consultants/Auditors with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances/Statutory and Internal Audits
- Ensure non payroll compliances under various statutory laws applicable
- Managing Audits of under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- MIS & Analytics
Involve in preparing MIS reports by analyzing the P &L, Balance sheet and various financial reports for the understanding of top management. Involve in gathering various information and analyzing the financial data for decision making.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of Industry Experience
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
Resource 1: Senior Accounts Executive
- Bookkeeping and accounting in Tally ERP, Xero, QuickBooks, and applicable accounting software
- Responsible for preparation and management of books of accounts, records, and documents for foreign entities
- Preparation and reporting of Monthly/periodical MIS.
- Managing billing, receivables, and collection.
- Liaising with foreign consultants with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances
- Ensure compliance under various laws for payroll and non-payroll compliances.
- Managing Audits of the offshore entities under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- Managing payroll and payroll compliances
- Managing Banking operations and payments and operational fund flow/cash flow.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
- CA Inter with Industry experience of 3 to 4 years or Fresher CA Candidate.
- Tally experience is must
- Account Receivable
Location - Pune
Experience - 1-3 years
Perform daily reconciliation of accounts between Geneva and Custodian/Prime Broker.
Monthly investigation on Reconciliation discrepancies and verify all the transactions (Independently
complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancy).
Prepare monthly financial reporting package for Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net
Asset Value" and
prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
Ensure Fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and
are in accordance with relevant accounting standards (Calculation of Incentive Fee and Management
Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions,
transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows.
Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity.
Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.
Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc.
Communicate the transactions associated with the fund(s) and work closely with internal and external
clients to provide accurate and thorough accounting packages.
Correspond with external investment managers regarding day-to-day fund inquiries including entering
security trades, fee, payments, cash position breaks, and reconciliations. Client engagement and a
dedication to quality service is a must for success.
Requirements for this role include:
University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting
2+ year(s) of accounting experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives),
operation of capital
markets, and life cycle of trades. Well versed with all financial instruments
Complete procedural knowledge of fund accounting is a must. Trade Booking, Cash reporting,
Exception analysing, reconciliation of assets and cash, Post pricing issues etc.
2+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail,
accountability for your work product.
2+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting,
Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
2+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the
phone with external
Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday.
A drive to broaden one’s knowledge of the financial services industry by learning new concepts and
systems and taking the
initiative to apply it to daily work assignments.
Attention-to-detail to ensure that all deliverables consistently meet the highest standard of quality
Positivity and collegial approach in assisting both colleagues and clients and the ability to work in
Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it’s to identify a solution to a problem or
implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place in our business.