▪ Defines and generates test concept, test specification, test framework and test scripts.
Responsible for Test Architecture, Design and ownership for completeness of test
assets. Completeness incudes technical documentation, technical upkeep with latest
technology adaptions on an ongoing basis, technical support.
▪ Establishes and maintains test environments and configurations
▪ Develops and maintains test automation frameworks
▪ Deploys and executes automated test scripts
▪ Documents clearly and concisely the bugs encountered during testing and communicate
▪ Reproduces and analyses the reported bugs
• 2-5 years of hands-on experience in Test Automation
• Experience with testing Web Services (REST, SOAP APIs)
• Proficiency in Java, TestNG, JUnit, XML, JSON, and JDBC - must
• Understanding of database fundamentals and SQL Programming
• Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed
• Experience in developing test case automation efforts; designing,
developing and maintaining test automation frameworks
• Expertise in CI pipeline builds, preferably using Jenkins or Hudson
• API Automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks
• Experience testing under Linux or Unix OS
• Both white and black box testing experience
• Experience working on a successful agile development team
• Strong Software Test engineering methodology and process expertise
• Strong debugging, problem-solving, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
• BTech or BE degree in computer science or computer engineering
We're hiring a senior SDET to work on our hybrid android application (WebView based). Our app is how over 10 million dairy farmers trade cattle, in a peer-peer marketplace, to improve their economic conditions. Your frameworks and tools will have a far-reaching impact on a dairy farmer's life and indirectly make a positive impact on our GDP.
Ideally, you’re a person who loves performing test automation, including the creation & management of test scenarios, documentation, and coding tests. You will help drive the design & building of E2E test automation and frameworks for our React.js based hybrid mobile application. Moreover, you will find bottlenecks & thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
From our end, you will get a fast-paced environment to learn and grow. You’ll get opportunities to represent the company in events like Devoxx, Google Developer Days India, etc.
Who are we looking for
Generally speaking, we’re after individuals that are curious about the possibility of technology, are eager to learn, and are diligent and kind. Our teams work well because we place trust in them to succeed. We trust you to do well.
Prior experience with Appium or other automated mobile testing technologies
- Knowledge of front-end/UI testing is highly desired.
- Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, etc.
- Experience in working with Agile + DevOps' process management methodology.
- Experience in using one or more of RestAssured, SuperTest, Postman, Swagger.
- Experience in using mocking frameworks
- Experience in using API testing frameworks
- Experience in Performance testing frameworks and the ability to design performance tests
- Experience in some scripting languages, like Shell, Python, etc.
Who we are
With millions of transactions each month, it is one of the world’s fastest-growing agritech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-engineer the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission!
Till now, it has primarily focused on building a peer-to-peer cattle trading platform and the journey of has been very encouraging and promising - we have reached more than 5 million dairy farmers within a short span of 1.5 years. More than 300,000 cattle have been sold through us which amounts to 3000 Crore Rs of GTV and is now at a monthly run rate of 320 Crore Rs GTV. Our dairy farmers have rated us 4.6 out of 5 and 60% of our dairy farmers refer us to at least one friend every month.
We are looking for a talented candidate with several years of experience in
software Quality Assurance to join our QA team.
This position will be at an individual contributor level as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team.
As a member of the QA team, you will work closely with Product Managers,developers to understand application features and create robust comprehensive test plans, write test cases, and work closely with the developers to make the applications more testable.
We look for well-rounded candidates with solid analytical skills, an enthusiasm for taking ownership of features, a strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with development and other teams.
Hands on Experience with QA Automation Framework development & Design (Preferred language Python)
Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
Experience in databases, preferably MySQL
Good debugging skills.
REST/API testing experience will be an added advantage.
Quick learner and good team member with positive attitude.
Good to have:
Integrate end-to-end tests with CI/CD pipelines and monitor and improve metrics around test coverage.
Work in a dynamic Agile development environment and being adaptable to changing requirements.
Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools.
Exposure to Dockerization or Virtualization will be an added advantage.
Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
Basic understanding of OS.
This is an IC role.
- Product testing that involves updation/release/ addition of new features.
- Test if these features are working as per client requirements.
- Relevant exp in Automation scripting using Python and Selenium. Testing runs on Linux OS(added advantage).Exp in API automation and Windows Desktop automation(WinAppDriver, PyWinAuto, OpenCV ).
QA AUTOMATION TESTER:
- Willing to contribute to Small or Large Project Teams
- Must be willing to start Immediately work from home permanent
- Good Communication Skills (English)
- Can Allocate working hours (Flexible) as per Projects Req.
- Must have Good Internet & Good Laptop/System
Automation QA Engineer
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 7+ year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Will work with a team of test engineers to ensure the highest quality product delivery and define measurable metrics to gauge progress against objective QA goals.
- Set and drive expectations around quality for major releases grounded in solid customer impact and product understanding
- Understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
- Be responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses
- Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitor and report on test execution
- Be a trusted partner for senior management to determine best solutions, help drive alignment and implement decisions throughout your team.
- Generate and provide quality metrics for your area/application
- Collaborate with onsite managers on feature sprint planning and provide metrics on testing progress.
- Consistently maintain transparency with the work and identify potential risks during releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on testing and 3 years of experience as a manager.
- Experience managing senior test engineers
- Experience in Python
- Experience in automation testing
- Experience in managing resources and area ownership within a distributed and adaptable model.
- Strong knowledge in automated testing methods and technologies required, preferably with (Selenium, REST Assured, SoapUI)
- A solid engineering foundation indicated by a demonstrated understanding of product design, life cycle, software development practices, and support services.
- Experience with standard test, defect, and automation management tools such as HP ALM, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- As the team needs to develop continuous integration of the framework we are looking for someone with CI/CD Infrastructure experience.
- Proven track record to lead a team efficiently when working with tight deadlines across multiple projects while maintaining a balanced work environment.
- Experience coordinating teams across multiple sites and time zones
- Experience in delivering large releases to the customer through direct and partner teams.
- More than 3 years’ experience with scripting languages, such as Python.
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as PyTest, Robot, and Postman.
- Experience with cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge on testing open source applications
- Domain knowledge in Data Engineering.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions.simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process is a huge plus
- Strong people management skills with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Experience in agile development methodologies with continuous integration
Zupee is India’s fastest growing innovator in online gaming with a focus on skill-based games on the mobile platforms. Started by 2 IIT-K alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures & Smile Group with an aspiration to become the most trusted and responsible entertainment company in the world.
To know more about our recent funding coverage: https://bit.ly/3AHmSL3
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy, and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling our users to earn while they play.
- Role:- SDET 2
- A Software Engineer Test (SDET) at Zupee is a master of all. It combines the "building" aspect of software engineering with the "breaking" aspect of software test engineering. You’ll be writing code that automatically verifies the quality of the product.
- Reporting Managers:- SDET Lead
- Location:- Agnostic/Work from anywhere
- Experience in Manual Testing & Automation - UI and Functionality.
- Experience in Database using any ETL tool.
- Good knowledge in writing SQL Queries and understanding of Complex SQL Queries.
- Experience in Functionality, Compatibility, Integration and Regression Testing.
- Experience in preparing Test scenarios and writing Test cases for UI, Functionality, API and Database testing.
- Hands Experience in ,white box testing, Test Case execution, result generation, status reporting and Defect reporting, Regression Testing, JIRA
- Experience in API testing using POSTMAN or any REST API testing tool.
- Good knowledge on any automation tool and Framework
- Technical Documentation - Test case, Test Plan, Matrixes and Reporting.
- Has the ability to think clearly, analyse quantitatively, communicate coherently, organize effectively, prioritize and ideate.
- They have metric-driven, fast paced, attentive to detail, data-driven and
- Has analytical, creative, curious, a problem solver and can influence stakeholders
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills required
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in Java/Python programming (testing area)
- 1-4.5 Years of experience with acumen for Automation Testing
- Experience in back end testing (ETL, API, Services, Data Center Automation etc)
- Experience in Frontend and/or RPA testing (Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases
- Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing ui automation for either is a plus
- Prior experience in using tools like Testrail, jira and confluence is a plus
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills required.
- Work well in a collaborative, team based environment (both work autonomously and as part of a team)
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Analyze test results on database impacts and usability
- Provide support and documentation
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Analyze user stories, use cases and requirements
- Participate in product design reviews and provide inputs on potential problems
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Applications Testing with exposure to API and automation testing
- Working knowledge of popular test management software and SQL
- Knowledge of at least one programming/ scripting language
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- B.E / B.Tech degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science.
- Experience in Mobile App testing on Android and iOS platforms
- Knowledge of performance testing
- Knowledge of at least one database management system
- Interest in data analysis
- Exposure to startup work culture
Google along with Mithril invests $145M into Glance !
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
Create test plans, test cases and test strategy
Develop scalable and reliable automated frameworks across platforms(API, mobile, web)
Design and develop a host of tools aimed at improving teams efficiency and productivity
Provide full stack support for existing and new tools
Performance Testing of mobile applications
What do we expect from you?
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
5-8 years of relevant work experience.
Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices.
Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts.
Proficiency in any open source Automation Framework
Experience in testing mobile applications
Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, general Algorithms, etc.
Computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience in Shell scripting or familiarity with CLI is a plus