We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps using Figma tools
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images using Photoshop and Figma
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.CC and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Unico Connect Private Limited
Building quality products are a challenge !
Taking up challenges is our way of upscaling our performance.
Unico Connect is a digital product development company based in Mumbai, India, that comprises of a team of young enthusiastic nerds who thrive on great ideas and exciting projects that look to bring innovative changes in the world. We ideate, create and execute exceptional digital products that revolutionizes the face of modern business.
Who we are:
F22 Labs was started in 2014 by Murtuza and Hari, 2 childhood friends who always dreamt of starting a business of their own. After working at leading startups initially in their careers, they decided to take the plunge.
Over the last 7 years, we’ve been fortunate and blessed to have worked with 250+ entrepreneurs, who have trusted us with their dream of building their startups. Some of them include Hollywood celebrities like BJ Novak and Fortune 500s like Pizza Hut Inc.
Some of our products have gone on to be used, loved and have received investment from Charlie Cheever (Cofounder of Quora), Snoop Dog(does he even need an introduction?), Evan Williams (Cofounder of Twitter) and have been nominated for awards like the Webbys.
F22 Labs has won the Top 10 Software development company awards from highly respected Clutch.co for multiple years.
One cool thing about working at F22 Labs is you can never be bored. We’re working on various products cutting across different industries like: HealthCare, Non-Profits, Entertainment, B2B SaaS, Ecommerce, Fashion, Sports, Travel, Fintech, Marketplaces, EdTech, LegalTech, IOT.
We have presented our products at international conventions like WebSummit Lisbon, RiseConf HongKong, Collision Conf New Orleans, Pizza Expo Las Vegas
What we do:
We build beautiful, robust and scalable web and mobile applications for idea stage founders and growth stage startups based out of USA, Canada, Mexico, Middle East, India, Nigeria, South Africa, Singapore etc.
Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
Know more about us @F22Labs:
Design the next Unicorns that will change the world.
Title: Sr UI/UX Designer
Location: Chennai, India
Experience: 6+ Years
What you will work on:
- Taking concepts from idea to full-fledged designs
- Communicate with clients and uncover requirements (even the ones that aren’t communicated)
- Nurture and Build our design team
- Contribute to our company's online design library
- Support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
Do you fit in?
- A command over tools like Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD, Aftereffects is a must.
- Have an existing body of design work demonstrating strong design process, and interaction and visual design skills
- Obsession to details
- Comfortable working with teams (big and small) as well as individually
- Can give and receive critical and constructive feedback backed by data
- Take calculated and quick decisions
- Problem Solver and customer-centered
- Strong in user research, understanding requirements, wireframing, building low fidelity and high fidelity designs
All kids have extraordinary talent & creativity, and our mission in the world is to
help nurture it. We truly believe that education needs to develop the whole being,
and exploration of broad interests is key for originality.
At Better, we are working hard to be the world's most loved extra-curricular
platform & build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our
lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of
inspiration & passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of
our products, company culture, hiring & design language and practices for the
future to come.Team
We are a team that is maniacally customer obsessed & building products that
The plumber in chief, Subramanya Sharma (subba), was recently CPO & CMO @
Cleartrip helping build one of the most loved consumer companies in the region.
He was also instrumental in taking Cleartrip global 8 countries) & create global
high quality products in an increasingly flat world.
We want to recreate the magic and build the same customer obsession & product
culture here. What is it like working at Better? Find out more on what we love, how
we build products & books we dig.
About the role
You can demonstrate a solid understanding of the fundamentals of product design
- customer understanding, funnel metrics, translating qualitative and quantitative
understanding into actionable insights, understanding of tech and infra constraints (for Web and Mobile), ability to conceptualise solutions within tight
constraints (time & tech), track performance of the product once live and iterate.
You are driven by a desire to think through problems deeply and solve them well -
you understand that UI is only a layer, not a solution.
You have great taste for good design and know how to translate taste into
outcomes. You take pride in your attention to detail and strive for perfection from
concept to product. You have experience creating web & mobile apps/products
with end to end ownership - you know, intimately, the working differences
between web standards, PWAs on mobile, Material Design on Android and iOS
You have worked in dynamic, collaborative environments and worked alongside
product managers and engineers. You are articulate and can clearly rationalise
and communicate your design assumptions and decisions. You take ownership
and can work independently, get things done over multiple communication
channels - be it Slack, asynchronous chat or similar.
You will own and manage product and feature design end-to-end for web and
mobile. You will be responsible for customer & market understanding, concept &
design, stakeholder buy-ins, tech. handovers & reviews and debugging & tracking
the feature in production. You will collaborate with Product Managers and
Engineers throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure design intent is
in sync with business goals and followed through to production
What are we looking for?
2-6 years of relevant industry experience
High quality online portfolio of relevant work- website (preferred) or a
shareable PDF demonstrating your command over good design fundamentals
Superlative command over Figma/Sketch/XD, Principle
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone India). We have a small
garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in
India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design and video editing software
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website Design - UI/UX
Website Content Creation - Creatives
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Content Creation - Creatives
Content Creation - Videos Editing + Repurposing + Gifs + Animation
Client Feedback - Creatives Pipeline
Content Creation - Creatives, Videos, Gifs
Existing Brand - Creatives Analysis / Audit
Content Creation - Creatives
Content Creation - Videos Editing + Repurposing + Gifs + Animation
Branding Collaterals - Create
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
Flexmoney’s mission is to “Simplify, Sachet-ize and Democratize Consumer Credit” for the mass-market Indian consumer. Flexmoney enables banks and trusted lending partners to offer lender-branded, instant consumer finance/ EMIs at point of sale. Flexmoney owns and operates InstaCredTM, the largest BNPL network of online merchants and lenders with over 25 M+ pre-approved user credit lines from multiple lending partners and over 3000+ top marquee online merchants.. We provide the technology infrastructure and point-of-sale merchant network distribution as a “plug and play” proposition to banks and NBFCs.
Lending partners can offer lender-branded, frictionless, point of sale purchase credit to any consumer via a “plug and play” integration. Merchants enable our payment mode to provide shoppers with an instant, “cardless” credit payment option at checkout
Job Role & Responsibilities
Create/iterate/collaborate design concepts, user flows, sitemaps, interfaces, and visual design systems with the Product Managers and rest of the team members
Conduct User and Market Research to understand customer behaviour and related products in the market. Tie that understanding with business objectives to design an intuitive user experience
Collaborate with product and engineering teams to define, implement and launch innovative user products across multiple form factors
Perform data-driven design iterations to keep improving the business metrics
What we look for
3-6 years of experience in the field of UX
Experience in working with fidelity based software including Balsamiq, Sketch, and Invision Studio, Marvel App, Figma, Adobe XD, and similar tools.
Good understanding of how front-end technologies, patterns for mobile apps &
responsive websites work in the actual scenario
Strong communication skills with ability to clearly articulate complex ideas
Versatile team player with the ability to work iteratively in a highly agile, lean UX, and scrum environment
Prior experience in working with tech product companies/ startup is a plus
Portfolio of work covering products and services on the web, mobile and desktop
-A Warm Welcome to SVAPPS Interview.
This is a Good Opportunity for You the People in Warangal.
-To make this Process Easier for All,
Please Refer Your Friends is Anyone Having Good Knowledge Self-Reliant, able to Work Independently and Accept Responsibility for Projects
Very Good Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
EXPERIENCE - 1 - 4Years
Job Location -Warangal.
We are looking for a user experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Translate concepts into user flow, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- (3+ Yr.’s) three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketching, Design, Photoshop, Wireframing, User Research, Prototype, UX UI Designer,(Added Advantage OmniGraffle, Azure RP, In Vision, UX Pin, )etc
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the product’s needs and vision.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.