Role - UX Designer
Experience - Min 2.5 years
Location - Mumbai
About our client :-
Our Client is a brand co-creation platform that transforms powerful ideas into authentic, profitable, and experience-led brands that can define the future of brands in key consumption categories like fashion and lifestyle; food and FMCG, home and decor and beauty and wellness. We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, marquee investors, and industry professionals who have expertise and experience in building some of the most popular brands in the country. We partner with passionate entrepreneurs to combine our collective learning and experience with data science, digital ethnography, and technology platforms to build brands that connect to the new generation of Indian consumers.
What you’ll be doing :-
• Own the solution design and user experience aspects of any project/product. This includes conducting user research through interviews, observations and other research methods & translating it into insights that are simple, intuitive and result in delightful user experiences.
• Understands product specifications and identifies user touchpoints/ interactions through the various journeys
• Work closely with the product team to translate business requirements into user personas, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes (paper sketches to high- fidelity), flow diagrams and finally production quality mocks for web, mobile web and apps.
• Create images and videos for our various products selling on multiple e-commerce websites.
• Producing graphic content for landing pages, page layouts, site graphics & static & banners
• Defining standards and guidelines for UI and Usability.
• Will work across different brands from food/fashion/BPC categories.
• Suggest design solutions in the form of sketches, storyboards, wireframes, and paper/interactive prototypes.
What will you bring :-
• You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Must have the ability to work with a sense of urgency and be able to successfully navigate changing priorities
• 2-3 years of experience as a visual designer
• Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite's InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator or any other relevant tools
• Knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as 3DS Max, Maya.
Why work with us :-
• You will be part of our founding team and get your hands dirty in the 0-1 stage of building a D2C brand.
• You will work with a solid set of people from diverse backgrounds.
• You will independently lead projects and have ownership of your deliverables.
• You will be pushed out of your comfort zone and watch your learning curve spike
● Key Skills- Adobe Illustrator, Balsamiq, UI/UX, HTML5, InDesign
● 5+ years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
● UI design portfolio
● Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Ability to discuss and explain design options
● Detail oriented
● Critical thinker
● Problem solver and customer-centered
● Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver
● 3 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
Compensation: Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
● Plan and implement new designs
● Optimize existing user interface designs
● Test for intuitivity and experience
● Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
● Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
● Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
● Create prototypes for new product ideas
● Test new ideas before implementing
● Conduct an ongoing user research
About Company :
Bottom Funnel Technologies Private Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing the diversity of unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Please find below-mentioned JD
Position: Graphic Designer + Client Acquisition Specialist
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period : Immediate -15 days, 30 Days only
- Create compelling and effective designs, print and digital media through Photoshop & Illustrator/Corel Draw, Figma, Canva, Biteable.
- Create branding & product videos for advertisement campaigns.
- Ideate & create packaging designs for our upcoming luscious food products!
- Ideate & create social media posts while collaborating with the marketing team.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Prepare and collaborate on making monthly marketing & design calendar.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and design standards, social media, in-market design trends.
- To be responsible for entire sales cycle from prospecting to close:
- Downloads & Paid subscribers for the Apps
- Subscribers/Sign-ups on the Community
- Be keenly interested in regular follow-up.
- Develop and maintain funnel cycles for selling/generation of revenue
- Understand needs/requirements of prospects and direct them to the right solution via products or services
- Mapping potential ambassadors, influencers, or customers permanently to convert opportunities into downloads and sales
Qualifications - Graphic Designer + Client Acquisition Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience in graphic design
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Implement and expand referral program structure, accelerating the reach of our work and mission
- Work with the team to implement a Multi-Level Marketing strategy
- Graphic Design skills required for the position to manage and post on Social Media regularly (mandatory)
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organizational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company
About myHQ by ANAROCK
myHQ by ANAROCK is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can make magic with their work. It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving.
Founded in 2016 by IIT Delhi graduates Utkarsh Kawatra & Vinayak Agarawal, myHQ is India’s largest flexible workspace solutions platform. Present across 10 cities, enabling tens of thousands of people to make magic everyday. We are changing the way commercial real-estate works by providing everyone with the freedom and flexibility to work any-where and any-way they like.
About the role
myHQ is looking for experienced, enthusiastic product designers to join our core product team. You will be working closely with marketing, user-research and engineering teams to architect, build & design systems that deliver an intuitive user experience.
If you join us, you’ll be an early member and help shape:
Our company culture & product practices
Building the product and design team at myHQ
The direction & focus of our products
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to grow your career and working at a growth stage product company
Execute on the product you design from start to finish.
- Present and communicate your designs to the team and the greater organisation to build consensus around your concepts.
- Create wire-frames, beautiful mock-ups, rapid prototypes, and help implement your designs to pixel perfection.
- Test, learn and iterate on everything you do.
- Work closely with the Engineering, Product, and Marketing team.
- Ability to produce functional prototypes.
Great understanding and empathy towards users.
- Humour, humility, and curiosity
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- Expertise at using tools like Sketch, Invision, Figma
Nice to have
Previous experience at working at a start-up
Exposure to designing cross-device experiences (desktop, mobile web and mobile apps).
A history of working on side/hobby projects
People & Culture
You’ll have the freedom to execute, work in an open culture with passionate co-workers
You’ll get to work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experimentation
Other Perks / Benefits
Comprehensive term and health insurance for you and your dependents
Paid maternity / paternity leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the interview process like?
The interview process consists of 2-3 technical rounds discussing your (i) portfolio and previous work (ii) design process, user understanding and (iii) product / design critique. Sometimes there may be an optional short design assignment involved. This is followed by a 30 min cultural fitment round. In the interview we try to understand your skills in visual design skills, UX design and product thinking.
About CodeCraft Technologies :
CodeCraft is an award-winning creative engineering company where super-talented designers and engineers work closely and bring to life, user-focused solutions.
Proven design & development methodologies are leveraged, and the latest technologies explored, to deliver best in class mobile and web solutions.
You will have the opportunity to work on the end-to-end design process, from early-stage research and ideation to iteration and implementation of products spanning a variety of domains such as Fintech, Gaming, Energy, Healthcare, IoT, Security and OTT to name a few.
We are looking for a creative and innovative designer to help us in crafting delightful user experiences.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly effective design solutions
- Create low to high fidelity wireframes, user flows and prototypes to communicate ideas to multiple stakeholders
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders
- Work closely with frontend developers and engineers to implement design solutions
- Maintain quality assurance through constant evaluation during product development
- Needs to be a critical thinker and a problem solver.
- Strong conceptualisation and visual communication abilities.
- Proven track record of designing interfaces for mobile and web
- Proficient in popular design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- A Portfolio that showcases creative problem solving
- Experience working with an Agile development team
- Good Communication and presentation skills
Role: Web Designer/ Developer
·Conceptualise the design, formatting requirements, understand end-user needs and strategy development for building the components of the website
· Candidates should be able to visualize responsive website designs
· Good knowledge in building web design templates with relevant tools
· Ability to create Mobile Responsive Designs
·Understand the FTP to upload and maintain web pages to the webserver is a plus
·Capable to work under deadlines and contributes towards team efforts.
· Ability to work on multiple projects & able to interact with clients.
Desired Technical Skills:
·Knowledge in integrated development tools as Dreamweaver & Visual Studio
·Experience in Photoshop, CorelDRAW, and Video Editing
Education: Any degree/ Diploma.
Experience: 6 m- 2 yr.
Salary: As per industry standards.
Our client is a World’s #1 Co-Op and Collaborative Marketing Platform,looking for a Senior UX designer to join the Product Experience team assisting in research, design, and development of an innovative user-need based, engaging, and intuitive online SaaS platform. Work with real customers of the SaaS platform to better the design and advocate for users’ needs.
Key Attributes you'd need to possess:
Problem Solver - Quick on your feet, some problems require creative solutions. Communicating those with peers and clients effectively, for presentations and walk through as well as support on client calls if needed.
Team Player- Builds strong partnerships with product & engineering teams, and understands how to handle creative differences between teams and stakeholders to manage consistency at a brand level.
User-Driven - Advocate for the user and get them the best experience driven by design. We believe in data, the numbers don’t lie! Using data to back design decisions get you extra points!
Business Acumen- Should be willing to learn and understand complex business challenges, and formulate solutions to solve the problems effectively. Someone who makes intelligent decisions - work effectively, plan better, and formulate solutions that can deliver returns.
Typical work week look like:
Research- Conducting user research, client interviews, and usability testing to understand user needs; studying data patterns that highlight these using prospecting tools for performing Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Ideation and Brainstorming- Brainstorming and designing new features for our SaaS platform based on research, tech requirements, and feature requests. Lots of white-boarding, paper scribbles, and ideas!
Dev Support- Communicating with web developers, including providing input on any needed digital enhancements
Manage the Brand Guidelines and Visuals- Designing and managing the information architecture for the marketing website and product, drafting information flows and designing wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Branding and Illustrations for OnlineSales.ai and its marketing website or any events the company will be showcased in.
Our ideal candidate should have:
4+ years of work experience in designing digital products or experiences
Relevant Degree/Diploma or experience/certification in Product or Experience design
Great understanding of user-centric design, responsive design and designing for web
Good communication skills
Software skills - Adobe CC or similar. Any tool you are comfortable with to design and prototype.
Any experience in digital marketing is a plus.
Good to have knowledge of CSS, HTML - we work hand in hand with developers.
UI UX Designer
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficient in Adobe XD or Figma
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Main Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You possess a good knowledge of design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Your responsibilities will include:
Taking design briefs to understand requirements
Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics, and layouts
Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines
Presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design
Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.