3D animation Jobs in Mumbai
We are a technology company developing state-of-the-art products in the 3D technology space. We help our clients in the luxury retail space, enhance their online presence and ability to showcase their products to the end customer as life-like.
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing 3D React.js concepts and technologies.
- Strong Understanding of Threejs Concepts
- Experience working with Threejs Immersive projects
- Strong knowledge of mobile web standards
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- This would be added advantage: experience in setting up Projects with Webpack and the various loaders and plugins.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelors in computer science, information technology, or similar field
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux would be beneficial
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
at King Oranges
- We are looking for a professional 2D Motion Graphic Artist & Character Animator who is creative and enthusiastic about creating high-quality, engaging content with good knowledge of After Effects.
- Build great motion graphic design using 2D character, library, assets, and visual elements.
- Use pro tools like adobe After effects & adobe photoshop to create design and video assets.
- Support and assist with large-scale projects, and manage assigned daily animation tasks.
Should have the ability to understand how to design & animate from storyboards.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop is a must for the position of Motion Graphics Artist & Animator.
- Good communication skills for 2D Animator Job Profile is a must
- Should be proficient in Adobe After Effects
Master research, adobe creative suite & animation for video content -
Learn best practices related to content research, visualization, motion design, etc.
Sync yourself with Advids philosophy and guides
Learn from team members on how to get better
Join weekly team meetings and debriefing sessions
Help other Creative team members improve with any new-found knowledge
Help customers win, give them a reason to smile
at Acture Media
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Editor to join our Digital marketing agency. As a video editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the production director. To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch video editor can perfectly translate a director's idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting.
Position - Unreal Authorise Instructor
Location: - Thane (Work from Office)
- Build tools and infrastructure for any of the following: physics-based modelling and simulation tools / 3Dcharacter animation / computer graphics (such as real-time photorealistic rendering, photoreal material modelling, physics-based animation, motion capture) / prototypes for future AR/VR experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers and researchers in areas like computer vision,machine learning, graphics, and art
- For the first 2 Months you will be recording videos for an existing unreal Project.
- Develop prototypes for future AR/VR experiences, cutting edge research, drive continued development, or integrate robust solutions into products
- Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems
- Set direction in how Ajna Labs develop future 3D capabilities
- Must be an Unreal Authorize Instructor
- Experience in any of the following: computer graphics, rendering, physics-based simulation, 3D character animation, advanced optimization techniques, motion capture, or games middleware/tooling
- Experience shipping one or more products on large code bases that span a range of platforms and tools
- Experience using or building 3D engines (Unreal), 3D applications or equivalent
- Experience with C++ or C# programming
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field of Computer Science, Computational Physics,
- Computer Graphics, Animation, or a similar field
- Experience with any combination of the following: 3D graphics (lighting, effects, shaders, or other low-level system), visual effects (VFX), 3D character animation, mobile CPU/GPU programming,
- Gameplay tooling and pipeline development or gameplay development in AR/VR
- Experience mentoring junior staff / interns