We are looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team! As a Video Editor at our company, you will be responsible for editing, and producing photos and videos from stock images and videos, for internal and external purposes.
As video has become the best way to communicate the company's messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company's success.
You’ll edit them accordingly per the requirements.
Experience and complete knowledge of video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro, light works, etc
Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
A strong eye for visual composition.
Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
About Sai Floritech Pvt Ltd
Sai Floritech Pvt Ltd is a floral e-commerce company that is committed to helping customers celebrate the special moments of their life with flowers and all sorts of gifts. We are one of the best online flower delivery portals that offer a plethora of flowers, gifts and more. We deliver fresh-cut flowers of premium quality, handpicked and crafted by our florists and delivered right at the destination address of your near and dear ones. Our selection of flower bouquets and gift hampers cater to several special occasions for you and your loved ones at affordable prices. We strive to make your celebrations memorable by ensuring timely flower delivery for your close ones on their birthdays, wedding, anniversaries, and other special events of their life and yours.
We started blossoming like a flower shop online with the spirit of entrepreneurship. However, with the seed of motivation and innovation, we extended our hands into the business firmly and decided to enhance our gifting range to fruits, chocolates, cakes, luxury gifts, and more. As we head into the future, we aim to expand into even gifting products. Today, we are a dedicated enterprise that delivers flowers and gifts with professional service to various locations around the globe. With every order, we tend to execute the delivery as an assignment to grow and ensure exceptional service.
Know more about us here - https://www.flowersnfruits.com/about-us
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. If you believe you are self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas & show amazing attention to detail, let’s meet.
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information & materials
• Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style & related aesthetic concepts
• Liaising, managing & advising stakeholder requirements, budget, design style, format, print production & timescales
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on the agreed brief
• Develop illustrations, logos & other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors & layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing
• Communicate with stakeholders about layout & design
• Create a wide range of graphics & layouts for product illustrations, company logos & websites with software as photoshop
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if needed
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results within timelines
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience in graphic design or related field
• Proficiency in desktop publishing tools including photoshop, InDesign Quark & Illustrator
• An eye for aesthetics and details
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work methodically & meet deadlines
• Professional approach to time, costs & deadlines
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Must possess a diploma/degree/certificate in graphic design / fine art/interface design from a recognized school, institute, or academy (NIFT, NID, Pearl Academy)
Experience: 5+ years, Proven experience with UI / UX / Graphic design with a portfolio of sample projects
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience with web and mobile app design
- Experience creating rapid prototypes
- Team management skill
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles
- Strong typography, layout, and visual design skills
- Working knowledge of industry tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Sketch
- Working knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: Sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes
- Ability to innovate and develop out-of-the-box solutions to complex user interaction problems
- Desire to learn and grow as a designer
- Proactive, independent working style
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Artistic eye for design, user interaction, functionality, and readability
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Designers should demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Time-management skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized and well planned (yes, we know this is a big ask!)
- Happy, fun-loving, and imaginative
- Develop standard UI components and style guides
- Build wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize the design
- Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders
- Create and implement interaction models and user interface specifications
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs, and emerging technologies
- Conduct, observe, and analyze usability testing sessions
- Conduct user testing of applications, software, and websites
- Develop consistent, intuitive architectures
- Support the QA team to make sure features are implemented in the coded version as intended
- Determine timeline and deliverables
- Evaluate and set best practices and standards
- Work with UI managers and team to define user flows and sitemaps
- Measure the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
- Work with frontend and backend developers as needed.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience working on Photoshop, Corel Draw, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to think creativity and pen down witty ideas and initial layout
- Patient with the process of trial and error of the design
- Creative with an eye for detail.
- Video designing /editing skills are good to have
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how to use scale and contrast, balance and hierarchy across the design
- Implement Top-notch Colour schemes and designs
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends
- Idea generation, creating designs/concepts and layouts within the given time frame
What we have for you
- Health Insurance
- Career advancement
- Great perk + Performance bonuses altogether
- Flexible working hours
- Great team to work with
White.Inc is a house of digitally native brands (DNBs) that is creating Instagram-first DTC brands across verticals like Cookware, Houseplants, Drinkware, Apple Gear and Luggage. We believe that to lead a better life in today's ever-changing world, we need products that are constantly evolving and contribute to our busy lives. To bring to life such
category disrupting brands, we have partnered with the world’s leading product design company to create products that are crave-worthy and address the needs of a new generation of Indian consumers.
Started by people with a decade+ experience in the e-commerce and D2C sectors, the founders have developed 2000+ products across multiple categories and scaled global brands in India such as RhinoShield & PopSockets. Leveraging on their expertise in driving growth, product development, supply chain, technology and access to global markets, White Inc is poised to deliver products that inspire and excite our consumer base.
We are rapidly growing and looking for someone as excited as us to be a part of this growth journey. If you love start-ups, a fast-paced environment with lots of action and the opportunity to create India's new-gen disruptive brands, then click away and get set to propel your career to greater heights.
We are looking for a senior art director to concept and execute creative campaigns that blend storytelling and visual innovation.
As a Senior Art Director, you would be an integral part of the design team. You would be responsible for what all our online and offline advertising output looks like. This role requires much more than just a creative vision and artistic experience. To be successful in this role, you would need to possess strong leadership ability and work collaboratively across departments to strategize, manage, and execute your vision. Your focus will be on timelines, budgets and strategic resource planning, as well as the day-to-day operations of the department. You would need to be a leader, a creative mind and a project manager all in one. If this sounds like you, then go ahead and apply (portfolio to be included in the application)
▪ Work independently to develop design concepts and directions for marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects. Create layouts, mockups and the like to illustrate design ideas to the rest of the team.
▪ Partner with copywriters to advance ideas, develop campaigns and deliver both a unique visual look and a strong “voice” to every execution
▪ Drive and enhance the visual look, tone and feel of all of the work produced. Help shape the visual expression of the various brands under the White Inc umbrella
▪ Execution and on-time delivery of high-quality creative materials for brands across luggage, drinkware, cookware, apple gear and houseplants sectors
▪ Work on designs to produce effective advertising campaigns ensuring that budgets are kept into consideration during the design process
▪ Commission specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects. Provide direction, as required, on photo and video shoots.
▪ Work across mediums such as offline advertising, social media and online marketing
▪ Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
▪ Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
▪ Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to manage clients and vendors with finesse under a high-pressure environment
▪ Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
▪ Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
▪ Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
▪ Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
▪ Lead and participate in brainstorming sessions to generate ideas
▪ Minimum 5-7 years at an Advertising agency or any design house
▪ Proven ability to concept and produce strategically–focused, multi-media content campaigns that produce results
▪ Experience with working on iOS / Apple operating system.
▪ Proficient at Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design tools.
▪ Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
1 making posts,
3 thumbnails for social media platforms
4 Website Banner
5 Photo Manipulation
should be able to do mock-up designing, prototyping and wireframing
Should be able to create mobile and application designs
Are you a hands-on, flexible contributor who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced relationship culture? Then read on:
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
What you will do:
- Planning and implementing new designs
- Optimizing existing user interface designs
- Testing for intuitivity and experience
- Communicating with team & product stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Creating prototypes for new feature ideas
- Testing new ideas before implementing
- Conducting an ongoing user research
What you need to have:
- Previous working experience as a UI Designer for minimum 3 years
- Should have experience with design software and wireframe tools and also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/ mobile applications
- Excellent UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the range of products including Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- BA/ BSc in design or similar relevant field will be a plus
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3 will be a plus
- Familiarity with Human-Computer Interaction
- 2-4 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Be willing to learn and grow, learning new skills and understanding the new mediums for today's technology.
- Ability to illustrate your idea in various looks and styles, and quickly translate your ideas visually for your team
- Someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
- Must be an experience of Image cutting & image cleaning.
- The ideal candidate should be well versed with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and coral-draw.
- Create design artworks as per clients requirement
- Creating graphics and layouts for Social Media, Websites, Infographics, and Print Collaterals.
- Graphic work like logo, brochure, magazine ad, poster, icon & infographic design
- Ability to work under pressure, and be constantly on the run, juggling multiple projects at once