Need a graphic designer who should be able to conceptualize campaigns and execute eye-catching and
professional designs. With the desire to learn organizational and business values, they should be able to
determine the requirements and produce exceptional work.
● Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce creative designs that result in an
engaging consumer journey.
● Collaborate with the marketing team and copywriters to understand the exact requirements and
● Use proficient creative software skills to create a variety of static and motion graphics for
● Participate and brainstorm in creative meetings to understand requirements and advise Creative Ideas
● Develop game-changing and innovative designs for Banners, Digital Marketing, Emailers and
illustrations as well as support any advertising/brand initiatives
● Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative
development from inquiry to delivery
● Well-versed with social media and marketing and online platform banners.
Qualifications & Experience
● Minimum 1-3 years of experience in graphic design, branding, illustrations etc. for creative agencies,
other web companies, the e-commerce industry etc.
● Experience in graphic design software - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.
● Good communication skills plus Professional written and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent visual design skills in both static and basic motion graphics.
● Basic knowledge of HTML will be advantageous.
● Ability to present your designs and defend your solutions to various stakeholders.
● Good layout designing skills and sense of color usage.
● 1-3 years of experience as a graphic designer in a relevant field.
● E-commerce background is a plus point.
● Understanding the Fashion Space is a plus.
● Experienced in determining requirements and meeting deadline
● Lead design projects across the product portfolio and multiple product
launches. Set the vision for the user experience and manage collaboration
● Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to find elegant but
practical solutions to design challenges.
● Understand business requirements and effectively explain how design
solutions align with strategy.
● Represent the UX team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in
planning and product channels.
● Work with the organization to inform and improve design processes.
● Grow the design system, and ensure all features align with it.
● Collaborate with UX Research to evaluate the effectiveness of designs
through reviews, walkthroughs, usability tests, and other techniques.
● Comprehensive understanding of applying user-centered design
methodologies and research to solve complex business problems.
● 5+ years of experience designing engaging products and user experiences in
a dynamic, fast-paced software development context.
● Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop or other tools for producing and testing
● Ability to work in a collaborative design environment; to be critiqued and to
● Superior listening, communication, and critical thinking skills
The successful candidate will possess:
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience working on Photoshop, Corel Draw, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to think creativity and pen down witty ideas and initial layout
- Patient with the process of trial and error of the design
- Creative with an eye for detail.
- Video designing /editing skills are good to have
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how to use scale and contrast, balance and hierarchy across the design
- Implement Top-notch Colour schemes and designs
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends
- Idea generation, creating designs/concepts and layouts within the given time frame
What we have for you
- Health Insurance
- Career advancement
- Great perk + Performance bonuses altogether
- Flexible working hours
- Great team to work with
Sr. UI/UX Designer
DotPe is on a mission to help digitize every offline business and become a single platform of
everything a business needs. DotPe has built products to help merchants go online and manage
and grow their businesses. Over the last 30 months, we have digitized merchants across categories
and scale - and enabled them to see a tangible impact on their business. We are obsessed with
We are looking to onboard a Sr. UI/UX Designer on the team for our next phase of
As a Sr. UI/UX Designer you will collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
You’ll be working for a well-established, stable company that is backed by the most prominent
investors. You’ll have the chance to make an impact across all end users of the web and mobile
- Take ownership of the User Interface design and ensure we offer a consistent experience
- Practice user centered design in all stages starting with sketches and wireframes to high fidelity mock-ups and digital prototypes
- Visualize the problem with mock-ups, interactive flows
- Lead and participate in the brainstorming of and creation of concepts for best - in - class user experiences
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Communicate with engineering teams as designs are implemented to ensure products meet the usability standards. analyze, resolve and track defects to closure
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find
- Stay up to date with design application changes and industry developments
- Design degree
- 2 -3 years of experience in UI/UX Design
- Deep understanding of brand, visual design, user experience and digital marketing to design beautiful and intuitive experiences
- Demonstrable UI and UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or any Visual design and Wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in responsive web designing and knowledge about HTML and CSS
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a UI/ UX Designer, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address the clients’ needs and help the company grow its customer base. You will work towards turning the company software into easy-to-use products for clients
What you will do:
Understanding our business requirements and any technical limitations
Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
Facilitating the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
Taking a user-centred design approach and rapidly testing and iterating your designs.
Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
What you need to have:
3+ years of experience as a UX designer, UI designer, or similar role
have a UI design portfolio
Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences
Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
Bachelor's degree in UX Design or related design discipline
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations and websites with software.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator, etc.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Consult with marketing, copywriting, and sales teams to create cohesive designs.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience.
1) Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Adobe CS, Figma, and other tools
2) Create and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX Design with active collaboration with Engineering and Product teams in iterative product development cycles
3) Manage and support the entire design process from concept preparation to final artwork as an individual contributor
4) Communicate the product's vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs both verbally and visually
5) Incorporate industry standards, trends, user research and usability testing to iterate on product proposals
6) Define and execute product branding elements in collaboration with the design team and marketing team that include in-product deliverables as well as product-related marketing materials for Facebook, Instagram and such.
1) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Design, Multimedia, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or equivalent
2) High attention to detail and demonstrated a flair for iterative design, information architecture and creative visualization.
3) Proficiency in the use of popular design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, or similar mainstream medium.
4) Ability to maximize the design potential of any medium - Instagram Posts, YouTube teasers, infographics, Word and PowerPoint templates
5) Flair for articulating ideas pictorially and verbally
1. Interpret clients’ needs and work on a variety of products ranging from mock-ups, PUC designs, websites and application, social media creatives, print ads and banners, to corporate identity and branding requirements.
2. Cultivate a solid body of work. Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs.
3. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
4. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
5. Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval. Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. The ideal candidate should have experience of working in agile teams, with developers and UX designers.