We are looking for Shopify developers who are comfortable programming on the Shopify platform. They should have development experience, in-depth understanding, and distinct perspectives of all things to specialize in all the Shopify projects.
The chosen candidate should be able to create a bespoke development using the existing Shopify templates. Besides that, they must also know how to convert mock-ups and specifications into complete functional solutions.
He/she must also know how to update and modify the existing websites to enhance the UX/UI design or add new features. They must also know how to test and develop 3rd-party Shopify apps and customize and create Shopify accounts.
Shopify Developer Responsibilities
- Make knowledgeable and engaging Shopify store online to increase the revenue and sales.
- Make bespoke themes and change all the pre-existing templates according to the predefined company guidelines.
- Should be a professional in all areas of the E-commerce platform.
- Work with the UI and UX design teams to make the inventive, strong, and unique user experience.
- Ensure smooth connection with the Shopify Apps, Marketing Tools, and Platform APIs.
- Must debug and test out the websites regularly to enhance the performance.
- Offer coordination and technical support to protect the company against failure.
- Increase the conversion rates by optimizing websites.
Shopify Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other similar field.
- Must have maintenance, launch, and shop construction expertise and also have a general understanding of the admin system.
- Has previous experience in Storefront API and working with custom theme.
- Has working knowledge in liquid templating and theming system of Shopify.
- Previous experience in debugging or implementing 3rd-party Shopify applications and making unique solutions when it’s required.
- Must carry working knowledge of Shopify properties or objects, Meta fields, and AJAX API.
- Must possess debugging and testing abilities utilizing browser console and various other tools.
- Must have the ability to provide proactive feedback and interact effectively.
- Working knowledge in 3rd-party APIs and services along with Shopify plugins.
- Previous experience in creating responsive and unique layouts for mobile devices, tablets, and desktop.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Beatbox Entertainment Pvt Ltd
• The Executive will be responsible for handling all the operations of E-Commerce
platforms - Amazon, Flipkart, Brand’s Website, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Experience in handling Amazon Seller Central, Flipkart & other website back-end
platforms for product listing, inventory management & product description.
• Website knowledge: Shopify
• Inventory Management - knowledge & application
• should be able to understand & work on Google sheets as & when required
• Technically sound to integrate systems for automation
• Creative content writing
Skills & Attributies
• Detail Oriented
• Analytical thinking
• Knowledge of e-commerce business
• G-sheets at advanced level
Qualifications & skills:
- C#.net, ASP.net MVC, Microsoft sql server, LINQ, Entity framework, .net Core.
- Repository / version management tools such as GIT, SVN, TFS.
- Diploma / bachelor degree / master degree in computer science or subjects related to computer software programming.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively. Being a team player is more preferred.
- Ability to understand and work on requirements.
- Flexible in work and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Understanding requirements from the project manager or team leader and writing tasks associated.
- Develop and implement tasks while following project management guidelines to maintain coordination between teams.
- Test and maintain projects to ensure strong functionality and optimization along with performance.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technically support colleague(s).
- Deliver projects / work on time to ensure we never fail our commitments.
- Recommend improvements to existing projects as necessary.
- Create requirement documents , write tasks and delivery manuals when needed or asked by your PM / TL.
- Help your co-workers if needed and support everyone in the company for their tasks.
- We provide complete training for 7 - 15 days after joining as needed based on your existing skills to help understand projects and tasks that we work on.
- We work 5 days a week and we also pay overtime as needed.
- Paid / Free leaves every month with leaves carry forward / en-cash.
- Technical and moral help is always a priority in case it is needed by anyone including you.
- Company environment is work and ethics driven along with team happiness is always kept in mind.
- Lunch break is 45 minutes and total working time in the office is 9 hours a day.
- Flexible office hours that will be told upon joining.
- Salary on time
- Referral Bonus
- Yearly Trip
- Festival / Birthday Celebration
4 -6 yrs. of relevant Salesforce development experience.
Experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
Experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL.
Experience with Pardot form/template development and integration.
Thorough with Community portal and customization.
Experience with assessing Salesforce patching and critical updates.
Certified as Salesforce platform developer and actively renewing.
Salesforce CPQ and Product/Price book configuration experience
Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net. – (Optional)
Experience with Technical Architecture for Salesforce.com
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Experience with DevOps and CI/CD technologies
Good problem-solving skills.
Ability to provide Salesforce custom solution and provide oversight on improvements.
-Ability to quickly adapt to changes.
-Additional Preferences or certifications: Certified as Salesforce platform developer and actively renewing.
-Soft skills required: Good Communication Skills, client facing experience.
-Flexibility with timings as we are supporting US based clients and there are deployments during non-business hours and weekends
Laravel Developer Responsibilities:
- Discussing project aims with the client and development team.
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
Laravel Developer Requirements:
- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.
Note: We are hiring Tamil Nadu candidates only..
Responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs. Writes literature and materials to be used in programs and designs exercises to enhance learning experience.
- Provide technical training to professional personnel.
- Develop innovative and easy-to-understand training materials.logistics and tools.
- Meet organizational training needs.
- Organize instructor-led training programs.
- Prepare training schedules and programs for personnel.
- Analyze learning needs and develop appropriate training material.
- Interact with respective departments in scheduling training programs.
- Experience in delivering technical training.
- Top-notch administrative, research and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to host training workshops for new hires.
- Knack for detecting and removing barriers to learning.
2-3 years of experience of relevant experience is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in SharePoint Online development using SharePoint framework (SpFx), React JS, Typescript, and CSOM.
- Total 10+ years experience and a minimum of 3+ years of experience in the SharePoint architect role.
- Hands-On experience developing using Microsoft Azure Logic Apps, PowerApps, PowerBI, and MS Flows
- Strong working knowledge of MS Graph and office.js API
- Experience in SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, and SharePoint Online.
- Good experience in customer handling, team handling, and project management.
- Bachelors or Master s degree in Computer science or Engineering.
- Robust solution architect experience.
- Experience in O365 architecture
● At least 4 to 8 years of experience in software quality assurance manual testing
● Proven record of test strategy and planning, STLC, deployment, defect tracking, and test harness.
● High degree of initiative with a passion for learning technology.
● Must be competent enough on API testing using Rest Assured and Postman.
● Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools (e.g., JMeter, load runner).
● Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance, and longevity tests.
● Must have testing experience on cloud-based platforms and working knowledge on integration testing using CI/CD pipelines.
● Should have working experience with at least one of the MYSQL databases and NoSQL DB viz.
● Cosmos Db, Cassandra, MongoDB.
● Should have strong fundamental understanding of network topology and the TCP/IP stack and working knowledge of load balancing methods and deployment architecture
● Experience with GIT Hub, Maven, HP ALM, Jira, Jenkins, code coverage tools and CI/CD
● Exposure of sizing (estimating) the project and defining timelines
● Good to have knowledge of Platforms like Windows / UNIX / Mainframe.
● Work under the direction of the Game QA Lead to provide test support for two dozen experienced game designers, artists, and engineers.
● Perform daily smoke tests of game builds, using the build computer and the install scripts.
● Run through and write test plans for existing and new features. Become familiar with the project design by closely reading project documentation and reaching out regularly to our team of game developers.
● Verify that identified bugs are fixed in the database.
● Identify and bug new issues that occur in the HMD and tablet interface.
● Build on your own fundamental QA skills by learning the specifics of game development QA for mobile devices, VR headsets, and experimental technology.
● Engage in continuous improvement of the QA process.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
B.E. / B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science
●Proper understanding of different programmingsoftwares/subjects related to undergraduate courses ofComputer Science domain.
●Knowledge ofArtificial Intelligence and Machine learningwould be aplus.
●Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
●Problem solving attitude with good command on logicalreasoning skills
●Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
●Keen to learn about new tools & technologies for use inchanging situations.
●Comfortable in working in a fast paced environment withgreat efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
●Solving questions of the students from across the globeon the TutorBin board.
●Working on tasks involving various subjects/softwarerelated to undergraduate / postgraduate courses ofComputer Science.
●Reviewing the works completed by the tutor on ourplatform and providing necessary instructions forrectification as required.
●Ensuring the overall quality of work provided to thestudents from our platform.
●Management of the tutors on our platform, theiron-boarding and performance review.
●Planning & implementing the training of the new tutorson our platform.
As an AEM Technical Lead, you will lead efforts for delivering and supportingAdobe Experience Manager (AEM) solutions and complex integrations into Adobe creative cloud applications, CRM, Commerce, Mobile, Back Office, ESB, Analytics and Personalization technologies. Your work will consist of driving large scale implementations and working very closely with a large team by leading them in solution design and implementation. You’ll leverage your strong technical skills in developing seamless and scalable solutions for premier engagements alongside industry experts.
Formulate an implementation plan & prepare estimates for the assigned activities/work items.
Solution design all elements of the implementation by working closely with an Architect where appropriate.
Report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis. Participate/Lead in design discussions & client meetings.
Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices/policies.
Apply industry standard Design Patterns for web application development. Contribute to the AEM practice
Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform, Day CQ, OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak, Adobe Dispatcher, Code review
Qualification and Experience
Over 5+ year experience developing JEE web applications and OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
Over 3+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions using AEM platform.
Experience in AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications.
Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate.
At least played the role of Technical Lead for one year.
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Adobe Lead Developer certification is a plus
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience. We place the human at the centre, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognised in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
Role 1 : Core Java
Experience - 5 – 10 years
Location – Mumbai ( NKP) / Weworks
Primary Skills / Must have:
- Knows Java Programming Language (Java 7, 8) with Object-Oriented Design and Spring Framework. Understanding of RESTFul Services development.
- Has a good understanding of asynchronous requests, multithreading and related issues and ways to resolve them.
- Has a good understanding of web and web programming principles, cookies, sessions etc.
- Familiar with tomcat, servlet model and their limitations.
- Has a good understanding of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving skills and willingness to learn.
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Willing to ask questions.
- Team player.
Secondary Skills / Desired skills
- Familiarity with Git and Linux/Unix commands.
Role 2 – JAVA + Linux + SQL Server combination of skills - Bangalore
Experience – 4 – 9 years
Location – Bangalore ( RMZ Ecoworld)
Required Technical Skills:
- Strong Java experience.
- Experienced in Agile development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with Programming language: Python, and SQL
- Experience in database platforms : DB2/Sybase/MSSQL server.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Working knowledge of Java spring framework,Angular 7/8,GIT.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Working experience on Actimize RCM solution.
- Knowledge of testing automation tools like selenium.
- Good knowledge of Actimize AIS solution
- Ability to take on challenges and open to learning new technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Passion for innovation and find creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Team player.
Educational qualification and experience:
- Bachelor degree in engineering/computer science or MCA from recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in required technical skills.
Role 3 – Java+ Spring + Azure ( Mandatory)
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 4 – 7 years
Role 4 – Java Fullstack
Experience - 5 – 9 years
Location – Mumbai ( NKP)
No of open role – 4
Mandatory Skills – Core Java , Full stack and Unix
Ø Work closely with Business Analysts to understand User and Functional Requirements
Ø Conduct Technical Design, create Design Prototype and Design Specifications. Be able to understand business needs and translate into technology solutions
Ø Implement the requirements using the latest firm wide technologies and approved global solutions
Ø Perform Unit Testing and, wherever applicable, collaborate with QA Engineer on System / Integration / QA / Regression / Performance / Capacity Testing, and create testing documentation
Ø Coordinate with users on User Acceptance Testing and provide testing support
Required technical skills:
Ø Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience in software development
Ø Good programming skills using Java
Ø Excellent relational database skills on Sybase / DB2 & Unix Shell Scripting
Ø Good knowledge and solid experience in Agile software development
Ø Good knowledge, skills and abilities to perform high quality software testing
Ø Experience on Axiom / XML / SOAP / Informatica is preferred but not essential
Required professional skills:
Ø Enthusiasm for and interest in learning and applying new technologies to solve real world business problems
Ø Pursuit for perfect delivery quality in a zero-error-tolerance environment
Ø Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ø Good communication skills including ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
Ø Highly organized, self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive with capability to work with minimal supervision
Ø A strong can-do attitude
Ø Creative and flexible while observing policies, rules and standards
Demonstrate highly proficient written and verbal communication skills in the English language
Role 5 – Core Java / Java backend hands on developer
Location – Mumbai and Banglare
Experience - 5 – 10 years /