Senior Technical Writer
Experience: 7+ Years
Location: Bangalore, Remote
Digit88 empowers digital transformation for innovative and high growth B2B and B2C SaaS companies as their trusted offshore software product engineering partner!
We are a lean mid-stage software company, with a team of 75+ fantastic technologists, backed by executives with deep understanding of and extensive experience in consumer and enterprise product development across large corporations and startups. We build highly efficient and effective engineering teams that solve real and complex problems for our partners.
With more than 50+ years of collective experience in areas ranging from B2B and B2C SaaS, web and mobile apps, e-commerce platforms and solutions, custom enterprise SaaS platforms and domains spread across Conversational AI, Chatbots, IoT, Health-tech, ESG/Energy Analytics, Data Engineering, the founding team thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment that allows us to showcase our best.
The Vision: To be the most trusted technology partner to innovative software product companies world-wide
Since 2017, we have partnered with one of the world's foremost Conversational AI companies to set up their dedicated product engineering team in India. Over the past 5+ years we have been collaboratively engineering highly scalable, high performance, resilient platforms with teams in Seattle, Mountain View, UK, Israel and Germany.
Founded in New York City with over 1,200+ employees spanning 6 continents and dozens of countries, our partner is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot using the platforms that we are developing, our partner is a market leader in Conversational AI competing with the likes of Google Dialog Flow, IBM Watson, Microsoft and more.
Digit88 is seeking a senior technical writer to join our conversational AI team. You will be responsible for technical content for conversational Cloud Platform, technical guides, and marketing materials. You would be joining an existing team of 50+ professionals and help expand the Conversational AI professional services team that builds and delivers highly engaging and cutting edge chatbot/AI solutions that automate and power millions of conversations daily across the world.
- Content Creation: Develop technical content for conversational Cloud Platform, technical guides, user manuals and marketing materials. Should also be able to translate technical jargon into clear and accessible language for non-technical audiences.
- Research: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices. Conduct in-depth research to gather relevant information and validate technical details to ensure accuracy in your writing.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts: Work closely with technical experts and product teams to gather information, interview subject matter experts, and understand complex technical concepts. Build a strong rapport with technical teams to create content that resonates with the target audience.
- Content Strategy: Contribute to the development of content strategies based on goals, audience, and industry trends. Suggest new content ideas and formats to engage the audience effectively.
- Editing and Proofreading: Review and edit content to ensure clarity, consistency, and adherence to style guidelines. Check for grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors to deliver error-free content.
- Content Performance Analysis: Track and analyze the performance of content using relevant metrics and analytics tools. Use data insights to refine content strategies and improve engagement.
- Technical Documentation: Create comprehensive technical documentation for products, services, and features, ensuring clarity and accuracy for users and developers.
You should have proven experience in:
- As a Technical Content Writer, preferably in the technology industry like B2B SaaS Platforms. Experience on Conversational AI/Chatbots or other Low Code platforms experience is a big plus.
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and the ability to communicate them clearly to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with SEO principles and content optimization techniques.
- Proficiency in researching, organizing, and presenting complex technical information in a simplified manner.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts.
- 7+ years experience in technical content writing for enterprise software.
- Good to have knowledge on content management systems (CMS) and content publishing workflows.
- Knowledge of industry-standard style guides and ability to adapt to the company's style guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or a related discipline is preferred.
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- You are a creative problem solver
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Extremely detail-oriented and also able to see the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability
- Strong presentations skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
Benefits/Culture @ Digit88:
- Comprehensive Insurance (Life, Health, Accident)
- Flexible Work Model
- Accelerated learning & non-linear growth
- Flat organisation structure driven by ownership and accountability.
- Global Peers - Working with some of the best engineers/professionals globally from the likes of Apple, Amazon, IBM Research, Adobe and other innovative product companies
- Ability to make a global impact with your work, leading innovations in Conversational AI, Tele-Medicine, Healthcare and more.
You will work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenges.
This is the right time to join us and partner in our growth!
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
At Digit88, our team brings together over 40 years of collective experience in product development and offshore operations, collaborating with both multinational corporations (MNCs) and startups. We take pride in our track record of numerous successes and achievements. Our expertise lies in crafting high-performing teams and delivering well-engineered products that exceed expectations.
Operating within a fast-paced and agile environment is where we thrive. Our adaptability and commitment to excellence enable us to stay ahead in an ever-evolving tech landscape. At Digit88, we are passionate about pushing boundaries, embracing innovation, and delivering outstanding results to our clients. Join us on our journey of continuous growth and impactful solutions!
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working with the leadership team of the company to decide content strategy and assist marketing efforts.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer Intern responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelor's Degree BBA/BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role if available
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
you’ll be working closely with the SEO team and others across the company to create valuable content.
Your work involves creating,
1. Website content
2. Blog posts
3. Guest articles on leading websites
4. Video scripts
5. Marketing copy for products/services
6. Social media content for company profile
7. Content planning & research
8. Mobile app content
1. 0 - 1 year of experience as a content writer.
2. Ability to put forth complex technological topics in a simpler form.
3. Strong attention to detail & impeccable grasp of the English language.
4. Proficiency with writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Basic knowledge of SEO & keyword research. [Optional]
7. Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems. [Optional]
At SocialPilot, we are scouting for a bright and hungry copywriter with excellent writing and research skills. As a creative team member, our copywriter will write and edit copy for multiple projects (including web, newsletters, advertisements, emails, videos, and social media), working closely with the marketing and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
We prefer somebody who is a quick learner with a versatile writing style for the web. Each day, we'd depend on you for impacting conversions on our website, newsletters, advertisements, emails, etc.
Location - In Office ( Ahmedabad)
- Education in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into effective copy
- Experience with various social networks and platforms
- Must have an understanding of customer segments
- Should be good at A/B testing and experimenting with copy
- Proven conversion-oriented experience for landing pages, paid social, paid search, and other online channels
- Clever with words and should think outside the box
- Ability to write short, thematic, subtle & quirky content
- Impeccable grammar and proofreading skills are a must
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team to meet deadlines
- Interpret briefs to develop and produce creative concepts and original copy for various digital mediums from scratch
- Write email copy, product announcement, web copy, newsletter, ad copy, social media posts, and press releases
- Research and thoroughly understand SocialPilot’s target audiences. And accordingly, write copy for each persona and customer segments
- Come up with different copies and A/B test it
- Understand email open rate, click rate, web page bounce rate, etc and formulate strategies accordingly
- Collaborate with a team of marketers, visual designers, content writers, and SEO for concept development and delivery of the final product
- Present drafts and final deliverables to the internal team, and founders as needed, and participate in brainstorming sessions from time-to-time
- Revise copy based on feedback/direction
- Be willing to suggest creative ways to showcase our products to a distinct set of users and customers worldwide
- Ensure brand image and message is being maintained across all company communication
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, each and every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
Today, over 9000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 9000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up to our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind Catch up with your colleagues or guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big
Resource: Content Manager
Qualification: BA/MA(English)/Degree in Mass Communication/Bachelor's degree in Engineering
No. of years of Experience: Min. 2 years experience in Website maintenance and Content Management
Certification / Knowledge :
- Should be proficient in all of the following languages : English, Hindi and Marathi
- Exposure to content management for Government websites preferred.
Looking for a freelancer interested in writing about creator economy and influencer marketing.
Experience: fresher to 2 years.
Great spoken and written english. Knows how to research.
Understands the basics of SEO writing. Has a flair for writing articles focused on brands and creators.
What the role defines:
- Excellent writing skills with versatility
- Eye for details with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Should have a knack to grasp new subjects easily.
- Work with the team to create the content calendar.
- Good research skills to find topics and write in-depth articles.
- Work in tandem with marketing, sales and social media.
- Optimise and revamp existing pages.
- Work with the team on outreach efforts and building backlinks
- Communicate ideas to the designer and work in collaboration with him.
- Take initiative and take end-to-end responsibility for deliverables.
- Work independently with minimal support.
- A love for content
- Despise plagiarism
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Can take ownership
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Understanding of how content helps business
- MS suite, G suite
Savvy with WordPress, SEO tools, Keyword tools, and any other software or apps that might give you an edge.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute projects to deliver accurate, effective, and timely information solutions that empower readers and solve business problems.
- Design, write, and edit technical content for a variety of audiences, with an emphasis on usability, effectiveness, maintainability, and reusability.
- Understand and use authoring systems, content management tools, databases, social media (wikis and other collaboration systems,microblogs, etc.), and SEO to develop systems that collect, organize, and publish findable, useful information.
- Employ authoring tools to produce professional documentation from a single source for a variety of media and devices including mobile platforms, online help, electronic publications, and PDF.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Represent the team and the Cytel organization on project assignments and when working with clients.
- Lead efforts to assess, research, analyze, organize, design, develop, and maintain information products, processes, and systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strong writing and editing skills and ability to plan and execute content delivery projects.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across all parts and levels of the organization including product development, IT, product management,compliance, services, customer support, marketing, training, and senior management.
- Flexibility to change directions and tasks when necessary to accommodate shifting priorities.
- Excellent planning, scheduling, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with content management and single-sourcing authoring platforms.
- Familiarity and comfort with source code mgmt. and document mgmt., and with 'DevOps' concepts and systems.
- Two+ years of experience planning and producing technical documentation for online delivery.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Experience with authoring platforms, Atlassian and Microsoft collaboration tools, and MS Word.
- Proven experience documenting complex healthcare, biostatistics, or clinical trial mgmt. concepts.
- Experience with LaTeX mark-up and related systems, and with MathML and constructing complex equations for print and online presentation.
- Experience with GxP compliance concepts and processes.
- Knowledge of 'industrial-strength' software product development tools and roles, and experience with software development
- methodologies in a large-company environment.
- Knowledge of basic principles and components of user experience (UX) design.
- Exposure to concepts and tools relating to continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Understanding of basic coding concepts, and ability to read and edit CSS3, HTML5, and SQL. Experience with R programming is very desirable.
- College degree in biostatistics, software engineering, computer science, technical communications, journalism, or related field, or equivalent experience is desirable.