Location- Gurgaon (WFO)
Experience- 1-3 Years
Relevant experience- 1 year is needed
Notice period- Immediate-15 days
Skills needed- Cold calling, inside sales, digital sales, communication skills, Microsoft Office, CRM.
Interview process- 1 Virtual + 1 F2F
INSIDE SALES / OPERATIONS
- Coordinating with the Field Sales Team
- Preparing financial proposals & sharing them with the prospect/customer.
- Preparing Performa Invoice & sharing it with the prospect/customer.
- Following up with the customers.
- Maintaining Customer and sales records in CRM / Google Sheets / MS Excel.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Greetings from Stock Pathshala !!!!
Stock Pathshala is an educational platform to learn all about the stock market. If you want to learn about the stock market, this is the right place for you!!
Looking for an enthusiastic sales executive to join our team.
As a tele-sales executive, your responsibilities will consist of:-
- Converting provided leads into successful sales through outbound calling, maintaining relationships with clients and assisting them with account opening, e-KYC etc.
- Tracking and maintaining follow ups with clients and maintaining quality service at par with the organisational standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge through training and attending in-house live stock market sessions.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets of minimum DEMAT accounts opened with incentives for additional performance.
- Make additional income by meeting and overachieving targets.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Excellent communication skills
Total: 1 year (Preferred)
Complete on-the-job stock market Training and doubt sessions
Job Type: Full-time
Department : Sales
1. Job PURPOSE:
Planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall sales strategy. This position reports to the Sales Manager
2. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
l Understand the business and the potential
l Analyzing market and sales information
l Identification of prospective clients.
l Set up a Brand identification strategy and execution plan
l Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and maintaining research databases.
l Set and track sales targets for team
l Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
l Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
l Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
l Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
l Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
l Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
3. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Overall : 4 - 6 yrs
4. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
l The candidate should have experience in the preparation and execution of a sales strategy.
l In depth Understanding of sales process
l Sales Matrix
l B2B Product Sales experience is mandatory
l Experience in Salesforce and or other CRM tool
l Client Engagement
l Campaign management and active followup experience is must.
l Sales Techniques
l Excellent Communication Skills
l Conceptual Skill
l Analytical Ability
l Solution Oriented
l Ownership of tasks
6. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Preference: MBA –Marketing ( tier 1 or 2 college)
BA, B.Com, BBM, Non tech is preferred
Age: between 28 to 32 Years
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and energetic BD professional to join our Sales team and help us expand our clientele.
- Identify the various stakeholders within the targeted organization and understand how to gather key information like reporting structure, budget cycles.
- Finding Key Contacts from the Targeted Accounts / Region & recognize the decision makers to generate Interest among them Via Phone Calls and Emails.
- Networking and Initiating Dialogues with Senior Executives in Corporate (CPO, V. P, Directors Etc. ).
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our offerings for Sales demo.
- Engage with prospects on an on-going basis for requirement gathering and relationship building throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide strategic inputs for the business based on interactions with prospective customers.
- End to end sales process (From Lead Generation till deal Closure ).
- Selling experience in the IT services/products domain for International Market (especially North America & Western Europe).
Requirements: Experience: 1+ years in:
- Delivering demos and hosting pre-sales calls for US Market preferred.
- Confident & goal-oriented team player with good grip on the English language.
- Powerful verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, communication, relationship building, social networking skills.
- Strategic, analytical and problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to grow and handle more responsibility / accountability.
- Should be comfortable working in flexible shifts timings, as will be handling a Specific Territory in the International Market from Mumbai.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
• 2+ years of inside-sales experience (preferably B2B), ideally with high-volume prospecting and outreach
• Experience in Singapore IT Sales.
• Comfortable working in Singapore time zone shifts.
• The Associate would be responsible for making enhanced outbound calls following a diligent process toward converting leads
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
• Achieving the weekly targets in a performance-driven competitive environment
• Scheduling direct meetings (in Singapore) for the Management with new clients through targeted outbound campaigns.
• Well-equipped in handling the complete sales cycle from Lead sourcing to Lead closure.
• Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitches like a charm.
• Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment.
• Good Communication skills (Fluency in English)
• Preferred existing experience working in IT Companies.
Any Specific criteria to look for in a candidate:
Work on brands as the face of the agency and contribute to the creation of digital experiences. Manage work efficiently, generate ideas collaboratively with the team, and have a passion for top-notch quality.
The Account Manager will work across multiple teams to drive engagement and ROI-led growth for the clients.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- - Manage daily activities and tasks for clients
- - Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- - Responding to clients' requests as they arise in real time
- - Maintaining an accurate record of all necessary documents pertaining to the brand.
- - Coordinate with various internal teams to deliver Creative, Data Analytics, Tech, As and Operational Services
- - Develop a relationship with clients and manage their expectations (Kudos if you can balance the two together!)
- - Upsell! Always be on a lookout to identify opportunities and convert them to grow revenue
- - Ensure that projects/scope is completed on time
- - Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental goals
- - Take responsibility for the quality of work, the accuracy of brief and the team’s output
- - Maintain weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- - Meeting clients to discuss digital marketing strategy and report on progress
- - Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- - Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
BECOME A PEOPLE’S PERSON!
- - Exhibit strong leadership skills and motivate-inspire your team members
- - Stick to the client’s brief and the agreed process to deliver effectively
- - Utilize your team’s productivity keeping the Scope Of Work and allocated budget
- - Be all ears to everyone around and mentor yourself to get the best performance possible
IMPROVE THE PROCESS!
- Relentlessly work on improving the internal processes while solving problems along the way
COMMUNICATE AND COLLABORATE!
- - Manage all business communications
- - Become a link for the internal team and make sure the process is consistently followed
- - Thrive on collaboration to create killer work
SKILLS WE DESIRE
- - Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- - Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- - Strong digital marketing ecosystem understanding
- - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- - Effective communication skills.
- - A+ presentation skills
- - Natural attention to detail
- - Foresight
Company Name: Xiaomi
Age: below 30
Salary: 13000 CTC + Good Incentives
On roll job eligible benefits ESI PF 👍
Experience: *Minimum 6 months of experience in Mobile Sales *background
Irfan Ali HR
Qualification: Intermediate or above
Age limit is - below 30 only
Work Location Mumbai Ahmedabad Badodara,Surat,Bhavanagar,Surendarnagar,Bhuj,Junagadh,Immatnagar,Palanpur,Gadhi Nagar
Mode of interview telephonic call
~Proactively identifying cross-selling /Up-selling process with the existing ~customers
- Work Mode: Bangalore (Work from Office)
- Qualification: Graduation (Tech Background Preferable)
- Growing the team and working closely with onsite sales teams to generate discussions/ opportunities.
- Owning & managing inside sales process and be responsible for achieving lead generation quotas from assigned territories
- Contributing to revenue targets by developing and standardizing inside sales process
- Maintaining and pursuing a daily target of Outbound Calls, Email and follow-ups
- Maintaining Best Practices of CRM & other Sales tools.
- Meeting quantitative and qualitative sales targets.
- Qualifying the leads through quantifiable metrics and setting up client meetings for further closure.
- Doing appropriate research for client mapping, use cases, database building.
- Running various campaigns and learning and developing innovative strategies post each one
- Understanding consumers: Who are our target consumers, what are their needs
- Building relationships with new prospects and nurturing them to the deal level
- Making Market Research a part of your daily activity to remain up to date about the market, competition, clients etc.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identifying and developing the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Researching and developing a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
What you need to have:
- Patience and Perseverance is a must. Experience of cold calling, follow-ups is required
- Proficient with corporate pitch and web presentation tools
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing, and fluency in speaking
- Ability to take ownership and drive things. Should have great attention to detail
- Should have Networking as well as Prospecting skills.
- Should be highly data driven and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Should have knowledge of Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
GrowSmart SMB Solutions Private Limited - We are a fast-growing vertical SaaS company based in Chennai. Our all-in-one, vertical-focused ERP product - GrowSmart - is used by industry leaders all across India. We work with companies in the following verticals: HVAC, MEP, Medical Equipments, Industrial Equipments, System Integrators, Fitness Equipments, and the like. Our Website: https://growsmartsmb.com
Our Culture: Young, friendly, and flat team; respect for every individual; challenging work environment; larger responsibilities earlier in your career; freedom to innovate; commitment towards results; recognition for hard work; good work-life balance.
About the job: We are in the Scale-Up phase of our journey. We are looking for growth-orientated SDRs to join us and help scale our growth. We are focused on India and Asia. So, no night shifts.
Designation: Sales Development Representative
Experience: 1-3 years experience in an outbound SDR role in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Gain a clear understanding of the product, ICP, value proposition, and product positioning.
- Research, Identify, prospect, and qualify leads in assigned industry verticals.
- Generate SQLs through outbound campaigns - cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn.
- Consistently meet monthly targets for activities, demos, and SQLs.
- Experiment, measure, learn, and refine the outbound playbook.
- Maintain contacts/leads, activities in CRM
- Nurture leads through emailers, social media engagements.
- Demonstrated expertise in prospecting and lead generation in B2B SaaS.
- Excellent verbal communication - English, Hindi (optional). Excellent email and written communication.
- Proven track record of prospecting via email, cold calling, and LinkedIn.
- Consultative sales - understand and clearly articulate value proposition to potential customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to answer customer questions.
- Passionate, energetic, and persuasive
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejections
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills. Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Job Perks: Not a large team, so you have a wide scope for learning, performance, and growth. Modern and state of the art workplace at the heart of the city – Ashok Nagar. Competitive salary, uncapped variable pay. Excellent growth opportunity – can take up bigger responsibilities earlier in your career. Due recognition and appreciation for hard work. Medical insurance for self.
Opening in IIBMS (The Indian Institute of Business Management & Studies)
Job Location: - Mumbai (Borivali)
Position: - Education Counselor
(Position Reports to Admission Manger)
Experience: - 0 to 3 year's
(Fresher's also can apply)
Salary: - 09K TO 12K p.m. + Incentive
Age: - below 30 years only
- Cold Calling students/candidates from given data
- Analyzing profile of working professionals/student
- Explaining/ guiding them higher educational courses according to their current or required profile.
- Providing proper information to the students with regards to the courses and other procedures.
- Getting business by convincing working professionals/Student for the same
- Maintaining a good relationship with the students and keeping a track of their status.
- Achieving monthly/quarterly targets
Good communication skills & Willingness to work on-call
If interested, kindly send your updated resume/CV
- Only Nearby Borivali Candidate Prefer
- If this profile does not match with your requirement kindly ignore & pass on to your friends & relative's
Thanks & Regards,