We are looking for a Business Development Executive. With good sales experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for making outbound calls and understanding the needs of the market.
2. Build a strong relationship / trust with our users.
3. Understand the customer requirements and suggesting the right product to the customers.
4. Sell membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters.
5. Understand the customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade our plans.
6. Address all the issues / grievances of the customer and provide the right solution.
7. Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team.
8. Strictly adhere to the process requirements.
Required Candidate profile:-
- Language skills - English / Hindi.
- Product Knowledge.
- Minimum of 6 Months - 2 years' experience in Tele sales / Tele calling / Telemarketing / Collections / Retention / Domestic BPO.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Basic computer skills - MS Excel, Word.
- Candidate: Female preferable. Hindi and English language Mandatory
About Betterhalf Private Limited
Requirements and qualification
- Candidate should be able to handle Chats, Email & Calls
- Prior experience is must
- Should have Good command in English.
- Should have exp in e-commerce domain (Mandatory)
- Willing to work in rotational shifts. (Shift 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 10.30 PM)
- Saturday and Sunday working
- Public holiday will be working( Paid)
- Qualification HSC & Above
- Immediate Joining
Roles & Responsibilities
Be part of the customer success team and own a process in user onboarding journey
Own the Revenue Operations end-to-end for our Customers; helping out Customers from post-sales to program onboarding.
Ensure good customer experience and execute a feedback loop to improve the related processes
Understand Crio’s product offerings and customer acquisition process
Organize and manage work and report progress with CRM/Spreadsheets
Good communication skills in English and Hindi (optional)
1+ years exp of customer handling roles preferred
Motivation and drive to learn and grow in career
Problem solving skills to handle work scenarios, take decisions and manage the work in a time effective manner
GaragePlug, a SaaS Startup based out of Banglore, is an After-Sales Automotive Workshop Management Platform founded in 2017 by Automobile Industry experts. GaragePlug is presently trusted by hundreds of brands across 25+ countries and continues to expand across the world! We are now ready to take a long jump in 2022. To make this happen, We're looking for dynamic Customer Success/Support people to assist in various stages of the customer life cycle such as Onboarding, User Training, Support, Adoption, etc.
What Makes You The Right Fit :
- Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years experience in customer support or success roles.
- Must be able to work in the US time zone (US and Latin America markets)
- Ability to communicate with customers by email, chat, and phone.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to work in a Startup.
Your Primary Responsibilities :
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via email & chat primarily, over the phone if it is required.
- Onboard new customers and help them digitalise their workflows in our software.
- Conducting training sessions for Users to ensure the right understanding of the Product
- Keeping a track of the Product adoption.
- Maintain a profitable relationship with the clients.
- Play a key role in sharing the voice of users with the rest of the team.
- Work with the product team to resolve issues, bugs, and feature requests reported by customers and to ensure that they are delivered and conveyed to customers.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Identify and report bugs & customer requests using JIRA.
- Owner of the Self-Help knowledgebase of GaragePlug.
Performance Parameters :
- Upsell, Revenue generation
- Prevention of Churn
- Maintain NPS Score
- Support Response Time
Perks for you :
- Work in fast globally growing Start-Up
- Work with industry experts
- Opportunity for international travel
Location : Bangalore.
Apply through this link
Technical Support Representative (Internet Connectivity)
Under general supervision, in a 24/7 inbound call center environment, Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Working knowledge of networking, DSL, VDSL, VOIP, Cable internet, Router, switch, Sip configuration;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, IPTV, VOIP, basic trouble shooting and more;
- Need to know only basic trouble shooting of Domestic routers, Mac ID and windows.
- Knowledge about DNS, Basic network trouble shooting
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Senior Technical Support Representative (Internet Connectivity)
For Level 1.2 Technicians:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree, and Major is related to Computer science or Networking.
- Understanding the DSL Technology and familiar with Modem/Router connections.
- Ability to read/speak/write English fluent and no accent issue for communication.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use the basic DOS Command for network trouble shooting.
- Ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer’s issues.
- Fast learner and always willing to follow up the request from Management.
- Backgrounds of networking trouble shoot.
- Working experience of Networking/VOIP service/IPTV.
- Ability to troubleshoot with DSL Modem/ Dual Band wifi Router Setup and configuration.
- Technical Engineer/Senior Level Technician of Network system/popular VOIP System Such as: Avaya Phone System or Jadoo TV System support.
- Certificate of: CCNA or CCNP.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills and Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Good communication skills in English
- Position requires use of headset and the candidate’s needs to be open for voice process
- Should be flexible for rotational night shifts
- Working Days – 5
- Both Ways Cab Facility
- Need to be from the respective hiring zones to avail cab facility
- Internet: Minimum 50 mbps with feasibility of Ethernet Cable.
- System configuration: Minimum 4 GB RAM with intel core processor.
- Head Phone: USB head phone with MIC Power back up / inverter.
free Pick up and drop facility from the respective hiring zones
Should be flexible for rotational night shifts
Working Days- 5 days
Shift Timings: 5:30pm to 2:30am, 10:30pm to 7:30am & 2:30am to 11:30am.
Customer Onboarding Specialist
You Should be good at: -
· Interfaces with customers at all stages of problem resolution process (including understanding issues that customers are facing, communicating action plans, explaining ongoing developments, and conveying resolution)
· Coordinate with Sales team to on-board any new customer, hand-hold them with various integrations.
· Co-ordinate with the Product Management / Engineering team for customer reported queries.
· Demonstrates good judgement to actively assess situations, engage senior resources / management (as and when needed) to resolve complex / escalated Customer issues.
· Systematically gathers relevant information and analyses a broad range of factors while investigating and resolving issues.
· Schedule, participate and where relevant lead Customer facing calls (being well prepared knowing his/her audience, their related needs and shares information accordingly)
What it takes: -
· Fantastic Customer focused service skill (Empathy-based listening, written and verbal skills).
· Excellent Analytical & Technical Troubleshooting skills.
· Interpersonal skill.
· Presentation skill.
· Great Team Player
Good to Have: -Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Logistics /e- commerce’s.
Educational Qualification: - Bachelor’s (BSc IT / BE CS / IT) preferable.
Experience: - 0-2 years’ experience in customer onboarding for Logistics/ Ecommerce related products and services.
Job location: - Bangalore, Karnataka
1. Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
2. Take ownership of customer issues and ensure prompt resolution
3. Maintain customer records by updating all relevant information in the database
4. Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
5.Providing complete information about the product to the customer.
6.Solving all product or service related issues of the customers.
7.Keeping a proper record of the customers.
8.Maintaining and updating the information of the customers regularly.
9.Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
10.Creating policies and procedures.
11.Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
INTERVIEW CALL LETTER Freshers) Walk-In : BPO Non Voice @ Chennai
Greetings from Zealous Services ! Get Spot Offer ! Fresher in BPO Non Voice
Process : Non Voice
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Age Limit : 18-26 Years
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria :
# Any Graduate/Diploma
# Fresher can apply
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Carry an Aadhar Xerox with you
Note: You can mention the reference as 'SOFIA HR'.
Walk-In Date : From Nov 18th to Nov 30th 2019 (Monday to Friday)
Walk-In Time : 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
No: 17/7, B Block Ground Floor,
Shafika Building, Kodambakkam High Road,
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Palm Grove Hotel
Contact Person : SOFIA (HR)