We are a dynamic & innovative company in the Automation sector, committed to delivering high-quality products/services to our customers. As we continue to expand our business, we are seeking a motivated Sales Representative to based in Bangalore.
As a Sales Representative, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of our company in Bangalore City. Your primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain strong relationships with potential clients, generate new leads, and close sales to meet and exceed targets. You will be the face of our company, showcasing our products/services and presenting solutions that align with the needs of our customers.
1. Proven 2-3 years work experience as a Sales Representative in FMCG or a related role in Bangalore.
2. Strong understanding of the local market dynamics, customer preferences, and competition in Bangalore City.
3. Must have Excellent communication skills in regional language (Kanada) along with English & Hindi.
4. Self-motivated individual with a passion for sales and the ability to work independently / as part of a team.
5. Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to overcome challenges.
6. Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field is preferred but not mandatory.
7. Must have his/her laptop/Desktop, Smart phone+ Two Wheeler.
8. Flexibility to travel within Karnataka to meet with clients as & when required.
9. Ready to travel once in a quarter to HQ in Mumbai.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Own the entire proposal process: identify customers' needs, develop win themes, and produce complete proposals.
- Assess the competitive landscape and track key market trends and development.
- Provide administrative support as well as excellent customer service and smooth communications.
- Maintain the database using your organizational skills to streamline processes and clean up the data.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Y-Axis receives over 45,000 enquiries each month. You will be responsible for counseling these enquiries and selling our services, over the phone, email & in person.
- Advice on the overseas options available, so as to enable the candidates & their family make an educated choice & the right decision.
- Give clear and accurate information based on the current immigration & visa laws & policies.
- Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate’s profile.
- Provide a personal global career strategy customized to their needs.
- Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to client queries and advising
- customers on their overseas immigration and visa needs.
- Meet the assigned targets
Vyapar is a SaaS-based Startup Company located at HSR layout, Sector 1, Bangalore. Recently we
have completed SERIES B funding of 200+ Cr where our lead investors are Indiamart & Westbridge capital.
Who uses Vyapar?
Vyapar is a billing, accounting, inventory management & Online Store software used by almost every
type of businesses in India, be it Manufacturers, distributors & retailers.
● Call Customer within 2 hours of Lead assignment and take appointment for Demo of SaaS
● Provide Detailed Demo to Customer and clarify doubts based on the business use case
● Engage, Follow Up and Sale subscriptions for SaaS
● Following Sales SOP.
JD For B2B Sales
- Must have one or two years of experience in client handling.
- Comfortable working for B2B clients.
- Must have good sales and negotiation skills.
- Must have relationship-making skills.
- Need to Onboard New channel Partners/ Distributors.
- Need to follow the SOP while onboarding Partners.
- Need to guide the partner about the partner program along with the Product.
- Responsible for partners' Business and all the processes related to the partner Program.
- Need to motivate partners to do an acquisition.
- Need to maintain long-term Relationships with assigned and onboarded partners.
For this post we're looking at someone who has a good command over their communication skills in Hindi English and Marathi.
The candidate will be reaching out to potential clients and get them converted by building a rapport.
This will be a desk role.
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
( Temporary fulltime )
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counseling Sessions
- Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on daily basis including follow up sessions
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Toppr Subscription as solution
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue