We are seeking an experienced Implementation Manager to join our implementation team at Kapture CX. The successful candidate will be responsible for configuring and customizing the software workflows to meet the client's specific needs. The Workflow Implementation Specialist will work closely with clients to understand their business processes and requirements and ensure that the workflows are set up correctly.
- Configure and customize the workflows to meet the client's specific needs and translate them onto the product.
- Work in collaboration with project managers, perform configuration activities for successful delivery of the project and handover to account management.
- Provide training to the client's users and ensure that they are comfortable using the software.
- Collaborate with the development team to troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues related to the workflows.
- Create and maintain workflow documentation and ensure that it is up-to-date.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and sign-off by clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in software implementation, with a focus on workflow design and configuration.
- Strong understanding of workflow design and implementation methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Experience with business process mapping
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with SaaS software development and project management methodologies is a plus.
Website : www.kapturecrm.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/kapturecrm/
About Kapture CX
WE ARE KAPTURE!
An Enterprise-grade omnichannel customer support automation platform that adapts to evolving customer expectations and transforms good customer experiences to great ones. Kapture’s highly intelligent & contextual platform helps businesses see the bigger picture on a single platform that offers deeper customer insights.
KAPTURE PEOPLE ARE YOUR PEOPLE
Kapture’s teams and technology are built ground up and focus on the most important factor- the customer.
- CEO- Sheshgiri Kamath
- CTO- Vikas Garg
- VP - SALES: Rajeev Prasad
- VP - Operations:Akash Kakkar
- AVP - Product: Soujanya Prabhu
WHAT WE DO
At Kapture, we believe that daily customer operations should be made simple and efficient to meet up with ever-evolving customer expectations. Keeping this in mind, we have designed a simple platform that is easy-to-use, easy to set up, and offers delightful CX.
Know more about us: https://www.kapture.cx/about-us
Head of Creator Community (Remote)
Headquartered in California and Y Combinator-backed, the client is a Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online.
Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, we are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED) and founding team members at OYO.
Key Responsibilities :
Responsible for developing a sense of community amongst the Client creator base
Ensure all Client creators are benefiting from the community
Formulate customer delight moments
Develop non-product solutions that will enable retention and increase customer satisfaction
Develop partnerships that will help in creator retention
Required Skills :
4+ yrs experience in a startup environment
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form relationships and build a network
Good network amongst influencers
Strong problem solving skills
3 best things about the job -
A great opportunity to learn and develop yourself, immense career growth
Be part of the leadership team at one of India's fastest-growing start-up
Flexibility and complete ownership of your work
- Own learner experience of Transform and Solidify stages in the Genome BITS journey
- Run operations to ensure wave readiness for assigned channels through proactive planning for Transform and Solidify across skills and proficiency.
- Moderate Transform session; engage with learners and Master Gurus/ Gurus
- Schedule sessions along with Gurus and invite approved learners
- Leaner data validation for T and S as applicable.
- Learner engagement and proactive nudging of learners
- Master Gurus and Gurus experience for assigned channels and key deliverables
- Adherence to standard operating process and process audit
- Meet the operations metric, SLA, targets and measurement of community metrics (e.g. metrics around adoption, access, ratings, feedback etc.)
- Administrative set up of Guru Connects, Guru Forum and Solidify readiness
- Manage Solidify operations on workflow – task creation, setting up on workflow, managing learner workflow for peer review, tracking and reporting
- Leverage data and insights to enable wave completion for assigned skills
We are seeking an experienced Atlassian Products Specialist - JIRA Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting, customizing, and implementing Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Jira Service Desk.
- Create complex JIRA workflows, and conditions, and maintain JIRA using Advanced scripts to extend workflow capabilities for teams to operate in JIRA environments
- Investigate problems to determine the root cause and communicate with Devops
- Implement Atlassian tools mainly JIRA and Confluence with product owners directly so that they can fully leverage the power of JIRA and other Atlassian products for successful product adoption
- Have extensive experience working with non-JIRA users to analyze, implement use cases and set up JIRA according to customer's business needs
- Integrating 3rd party tools with JIRA and Confluence with automated workflows
- Tracking and managing project timelines as per the business roadmap
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technical Project management related field
- 3+ years of experience working with Atlassian Products
- Knowledge of Agile methodology for business processes
- AWS and GCP know-how will be an add on
If you are an experienced Atlassian Products Specialist - JIRA Administrator with a passion for implementing successful Atlassian tool solutions, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications.
We are seeking a talkative, sensible, and skilled negotiator to join our team as an operations associate. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a friendly and engaging personality, and the ability to negotiate with clients in a persuasive and professional manner.
Contact potential customers by phone, or email.
Establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers
Negotiate with clients to achieve objectives
Analyse and understand customer concerns and Company requirements
Prepare and maintain Data Report
Follow up with customers
Graduate, team, and coordination project experience preferred
Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Good problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
Familiarity with basic computer applications and sales software
Ability to work well in a team and with customers from diverse backgrounds
Prior sales or customer service experience is a plus
If you are a talkative and sensible individual with a talent for negotiation and a passion for delivering exceptional customer servicing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Preferred candidates, usually spend a lot of time and are familiar with influencers on Instagram and YouTube.
businesses. We serve more than 3000+ world’s biggest organizations across six continents, for all of their
engagements in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Belgium, Columbia, and multiple other geographies across the world.
Position : Growth Product Manager
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2+ years of experience in a product management/related role.
Education : Preferably a bachelor’s degree in engineering or MBA from a reputed organization
What you will be doing:
- Focus on the core web product, first-time and returning user experience, driving user growth, activation and
- Understanding & managing the overall customer experience, thus achieving a world class NPS
- Owning conversion funnel from leads to customers
- Product Growth Optimization: care about building rapid prototypes, quickly iterate on ideas to get to the best
design, understand what a good conversion design looks like
- Articulate how the series of features or products on your roadmap generate compounding impact that drives
product led growth of the business
- Weigh qualitative and quantitative signals, develop a gut and run with it
- Decision-Making Expertise: Have frameworks for unblocking and moving teams and projects forward with
- Hands-on experience of improving conversion funnel
- Team player, driven to be a part of an ambitious, high-performing team
- Creative thinker with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must resonate with the following words, as they actually mean a lot to us.
- Driven: You are motivated to build world-class experiences.
- Analytical: You have numbers on your fingertips always.
- Hustler: You are a self-starter & a self-finisher.
- Empathetic: If you practice empathy outside the product, then you definitely have it.
- Learner: We are growing exponentially, so should you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
2.Works as a Project Manager and reports directly to CTO/ VP
3.Manage daily/weekly scrums.
4.Able to perform and follow coding standards.
5.Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
6.Taking leadership responsibilities and handling the team well
‘Product Manager -1’ is to be an innovative and self-motivated product management professional who is to be responsible for enabling a seamless end-to-end experience, for our products, solutions, and services, across the various stages of a customer journey; and will influence future product feature-sets, with a continual strive for meeting marketplace requisites and to eliminate customer pain points. This role will work collaboratively with product management, UI/UX, operations, engineering, architecture, customer success, and other teams across the organization to identify, prioritize, design and deliver superior user experiences. The person in this role will be influencing the products roadmap, while leveraging customer insights, market dynamics, and technology trends, to drive a positively differentiated customer service/user experience, and to turn that knowledge into innovative and easy to-use products/features/ solutions.
‘Product Manager -1’ is to combine business knowledge, technical expertise, and creativity, to actualize use cases for maximizing the potential of our products, solutions, and services, with ownership for discovering new products/improvements, revenue opportunities, and customer requirements, and for managing overall UX product experience. The individual in the role will be mapping the capabilities of technology solutions for marketplace positioning and for delivery of a customer oriented messaging, in terms of technologies, capabilities, and functionalities; articulate value propositions, and superior differentiators; and will support building marketing collaterals, conducts knowledge transfer and training for the customer facing workforce for functional expertise.
Role & Responsibilities:
This position requires a combination of strong technical acumen and product management skills, with knowledge about the competitive landscape, and deep understanding of buyer personas; working collaboratively across the organisation to ensure revenue and client satisfaction goals are met. The role responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop deep understanding for our suite of products/solutions/services; and support evolution of the company's vision, strategy and product roadmap, securing leadership buy-in and support;
- Perform research and analyses that enables informed decision making on issues such as cost, utility, and timelines for products; and support creating user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Analyse, and map, the products/solutions/services, to customer requirements, and for newer use cases, and support discernments to highlight value propositions and differentiations for successes in marketplace
- Support customer acquisition efforts for strategizing and preparing responses to request for proposals, with right-fit solutioning, accentuating strengths and uniqueness, and drive regular awareness campaigns, as needed from time-to-time
- Drive product functional, and use case, documentation efforts; maintain indexed knowledge repositories for easy access for future references and ease of retrieval
- Identify opportunities and support signed off product ideas into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects that align to the overall product strategy
- Collaborate closely with customer facing teams understand client needs and ensure optimal go to market and acceptance of new and enhanced user functionality; and support customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Support to identify target client segments and markets, evaluate market trends and competition strategies to inform recommendations on product pricing and positioning;
- Perform tracking and monitoring the commercial success of products relative to business case/plan expectations and take remedial action if not meeting expectations
- Drive positively impactful user experience for our various products/solutions/services; understand the user's needs (both spoken & tacit) and identify current gaps, while ensuring that users and data are at the heart of decision making
- If needed, interface with external partners/aggregators/integrators/government bodies/financial institutions in order to get clarity on the path forward & collaborate with engineering, project management, to accelerate deliveries Input to and align with the UX strategy, including industry trends, best practices and standards, feasibility, innovation and ideation
- Participate in any other Product Management and UX team initiatives as required
- B-Tech in computer science, or equivalent. Post-graduation in management, marketing, or product management, preferable. Additional certification in product management, business analytics, desirable
- Typically, 7 to 10 years’ experience in a dynamic product management and/or software requirements gathering role, in banking/FinTech areas,
- Demonstrable track record of successfully taking products to market, ideally a consumer facing product of significant scale, with successful delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying departments
- Experience with UI/UX design software and wireframe tools, and ability to Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and functional diagrams
- Detail-oriented and data-driven and well organized; and possess an encouraging, can-do attitude
- Proven problem solver, with ability to analyse market requirements and bridge communication between technology/engineering and marketing/sales teams
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Proven creative thinker with ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
An innovation centric product company, Mobileware thrives on the potential of a fast-paced financial landscape in India. Over the years, we @ Mobileware have made a “Digital” difference to all types of banks viz. PSUs, Cooperative and Urban & Rural banks. To know more about us, you can view our website at www.mobilewaretech.com .
Experience: 8+ years
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Technical project manager act as the primary point of contact for our clients. You will ensure teams are successful in their delivery through proven technical and interpersonal abilities. In this role, you will bring a strategic mindset to projects and ensure top-quality results from the team.
What we offer
- Open, positive, and learning culture surrounded with tech-savvy and helpful colleagues with a growth mindset
- Best-in-industry salary standards
- 5 days work week
- Family health insurance cover
- No politics and value-driven culture
- Occasional Work From Home even in non-COVID19 times
- Contribute to large scale distributed systems used by fortune 100 companies
- 4+ years of development experience (preferably Java)
- 2+ years of experience in Agile project management (or a scrum master) and leading development and QA teams
- Experience working with off-shore clients (US/EU) with strong knowledge of Agile & SCRUM processes
- Provide effective mentoring & coaching on technical, soft skills, and process aspects to the team
- People orientated approach to leadership that keeps the team motivated and focused on the goals
- Strong communication and management skills with the ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Hands-on approach to technical problem solving and debugging
- Proactive and inherent nature of working with ownership
Good to have
- Performance optimization experience with SQL
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Solr, NOSQL, messaging system
- Prior experience working as a tech lead, team lead or software architect
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participating in client calls for requirement grooming and designing
- Participate in design discussions with fellow team members and client
- Present groomed tickets and design to team members for design discussion
- Lead Scrum meetings and provide team support during sprint planning and execution.
- Ensure project processes (e.g. code reviews, QA, deployment reviews) are followed religiously
- Identify individual and team strength and improvement areas
- Build strong rapport with team members to understand them deeply at the individual level
- Set quarterly objectives and key results (OKRs) for individuals
- Conduct performance review meetings
- Mentor junior team members, level them up and inspire to deliver extraordinary impact together
- Improve software development operations by proactively finding gaps in processes
- Build a trusting relationship with customers and teams
- Negotiate and get buy-in of sprint scope from customers & team
- Come up with pragmatic solutions to improve software quality and drive the change if approved by the customer.
- Manage KPIs & rigorous feedback cycles (through one-on-one meetings with peers) that help align with individual and organization growth.
Join us for building great teams and intuitive projects together!
Are you passionate about using technology to make people's lives better? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the hottest trends in the world of start-ups today? Are you excited about joining the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business pioneer and driving the trend forward? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures correct adaptation of Agile practices at the team level.
- Coaches the Product Manager on Product Backlog management.
- Leads the team to remove impediments to reach the sprint goal.
- Organizes the agile rituals and ceremonies, and makes sure that it is applied correctly within the team. If necessary, facilitates these rituals.
- Guides the team in organizing motivational and inclusive events.
- Supports onboarding of the new people who joined the team.
- Guides the team for continuous improvement (Kaizen).
- Responsible for the correct flow of the team’s processes and workflow.
- Helps the team visualize its performance, impediments, and processes.
- BTech or MTech degree in engineering or relevant fields
- Having deep knowledge in the Agile mindset.
- Experience in working and applying Agile for a minimum of 2 years in a software development team is required (Scrum Master role is preferred).
- Confidence in working with multiple Agile teams.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Certification of the following is a plus: PSM, PSPO, PSK, PAL, PMI-ACP, etc.
Who You Are
- Passionate about technology, processes, and making an impact.
- A perpetual learner, who stretches their boundaries and enjoys new ideas.
- A doer who takes initiative to help the teams achieve their goals regardless of boundaries, and works well in a team.
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for Implementation, one of the most critical phases in a client's life cycle.
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Director, Implementation who is responsible for applying expert knowledge of implementation and large project processes while providing strategic direction to minimize time to first value for all customers.
- As the Director, Implementation, you will manage a growing team and develop processes and procedures for enterprise implementations.
- Take proactive ownership of regional implementation health.
- Create scalable processes and definitive scope around implementation services
- Implement systematic processes for tracking and reporting on the implementation status
- Maintain a highly skilled team of Implementation Managers and manage team allocation to maximize resources and output
- Direct the activities of the implementation team to meet client needs and create successful partnerships
- Lead team to complete process analysis, design/redesign of multiple workflows and processes to ensure that they are customer-focused, consistent, effective and efficient and in compliance with company standards
- Develops and manages all deliverables needed for effective implementation to include but not limited to: detailed project plan/timeline, action log, meeting notes, process/procedures and forms documentation, etc.
- Own execution of the roll-out within the allotted implementation timeframe
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase
- Provide support to Account Executives & Sales Engineers during the Sales cycle
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within an implementation
- Facilitate hand-off from Sales to Implementation
- Connect regularly with all team members and provide strategic guidance, feedback on performance, and remediate as needed
- Monitor the progress of each account at a deeper level
- Ensure all metrics are accurate and up-to-date
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Understand and manage escalations efficiently and appropriately
- The first point of contact for all inquiries on project status from executive leadership
- Recognize risks and puts remediation plans in place, interfaces directly with clients escalates to exec level when needed
- Partner with global teams on solutions, process enforcement, and overall regional health
- 15-18 years of experience working with global enterprise customers in software implementation or Project Management type role at a SaaS company
- 7-10 years experience in a supervisory or managerial role; People leadership of direct and indirect reports
- Bachelor's degree;
- Previous experience as a Manager, Implementation for enterprise software
- Proven track record of successful implementation with enterprise clients
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to influence and guide clients through complex implementations
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead a group of diverse individuals in a high-performance team
- Demonstrated presentation and client-facing skills
- Superior presentation skills; experience with presenting to C-level Executives
- Experience in client services/operational roles and ability to effectively counsel clients and internal business partners
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Understanding of sales, marketing, client relations roles, and their interdependence
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing the technical environment
- Self-starter seeks out challenges