About Print branch
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Telesales Executive, you will be responsible for lead conversions and convincing customers to sell, cross-sell and up-sell various company products.
What you will do:
- Increasing brand awareness through customer interaction
- Recommending potential innovations in products and services to the management by collecting and analyzing customer information and needs
- Understanding customer requirements and influencing them to buy/renew products and services by sharing relevant product information
- Increasing renewal rates of products and users and reducing churn along with identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Regularly calling users and creating follow-ups with interested leads to increase sales in various locations
- Working closely with members of other teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Maintaining quality customer service by following the standards set by the organization and increasing brand awareness through customer interaction
- Logging and regularly maintaining a report for calls done and follow ups made
- Handling in-house Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to efficiently manage all touch points with customers from time of sign up till purchase and beyond
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 1- 2 Years of experience
- Good communication skills
The Sales Head is a leadership position with the responsibility of enabling new business through high-quality leads, prospects, and connections with high revenue potential.
- Develop and implement effective sales and growth strategies
- Ability to take targets and deliver it
- Ability to crack enterprise projects in blockchain space
- Develop Policy & Procedures related to Sales Management
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales, contribution and SG&A expenses forecasts
- Lead sales team members to achieve sales revenue, network development and profitability targets
- Design, monitor and analyse performance metrics (KRAs & KPIs) for Sales Team Members and suggest improvements
- Manage assigned Key Channel partners and Key customers accounts directly to develop productive and professional relationships
- Negotiate and close agreements with large major channel partners & customers
- Perform research and identify new potential channel partners & customers and new market & product opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients needs and company's policies
- Liaise with Marketing, Technical Services, Accounts, Logistics and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency, brand strengthening and deliverable of targeted services
- Stay up-to-date with market & competitive landscape and new product launches
- Ensure recruitment planning as per need and continuous development of sales team members
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Great Problem-solving skills.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Head or Sales Manager
- Experience of managing a high performance sales team
- Ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Good Leadership & Team management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Blockchain Knowledge will be added advantage
- MBA/B-Tech/BE from a reputed institute
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and a Sales/Marketing Co-founder, exceptionally well at managing relationships, networking and business collaborations. All three comes with a diverse and unconventional background in thought and technology leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Monday to Friday
CarWale Job Opportunity |Key Account Manager - Delhi & Mumbai - Enterprise Solutions
Department - Enterprise Solutions
- About CarWale
CarWale is India’s largest and most preferred auto destination. We have been assisting buyers to make an informed buying decision through our website and mobile app. Over the last 14 years, our only aim has been to make car buying simple for our consumers. Today we serve over 20 million unique visitors every month, and at least one third of the country’s car buyers go through Carwale.com at some point during their pre purchase research.
Before you sign up with us, we would love to tell you more about the team you are going to be part of and believe, it will help you take the right decision.
About Enterprise Solutions:
Enterprise Solutions is the core solutions team within the company that interfaces with the largest advertising clients and devises customized marketing and technology solutions to suit their needs.
Exp req- 1-3 yrs, from Tier 1 MBA College
Skills req- Sales, Business Development, Presales.
Auto, Consulting background preferred
Should have minimum 0 - 12 months of experience in telesales
- Meeting assigned sales targets
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell insurance/credit cards or loan and handle calls.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Complete call logs and reports and other duties as assigned
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.