About I2E Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to check us out - we’re flattered. Reading the description below might take a few minutes, but we promise it is all worth it.
Let’s start with
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Sr.Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Your work will directly impact millions of lives as you will be working on one of our high growth products. We have over 100 Million users across all our products and we are growing exponentially.
What we believe:
Our number one priority is company culture. our whole belief is that “your culture is your brand”
● All the team members are open to converse, helping and teaching
● You will always be noticed for your better work and rewarded.
● Great work-life balance with the flexibility of you deciding your working hours.
● No bossy culture
● The relationship with the founder is more like a partnership & he is always open to listening to you and ready to go beyond the extra mile when you need him.
Feel free to reach out to any of our team members. They can share their first-hand experience.
● Plan and execute all digital marketing, performance marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, app marketing, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
● Performing App Store Optimization & Search Engine Optimization activities for generating organic traffic.
● Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
● Promoting app on various platforms.
● Creating viral & trendy content.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
● Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
● Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, web pages and other merchandising collaterals and optimise the user experience.
● Utilise the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
● Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels.
● Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
● Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
● Participate in market and user research to identify new product features, trends and opportunities that will drive our business growth and transformation.
● Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct research and use it to understand user needs, identify key improvement areas, product & process iterations for driving sales & user growth.
● Planning and executing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, social media, content, email and display advertising.
● Weekly-Monthly Stats Report
● MBA/BBA/B.E/B.Tech degree in Marketing, Engineering or a related field.
● 3+ years experience in online advertising/marketing digital marketing.
● Experience in Organic Traffic Generation
● Experience in Social Media Optimization and Marketing
● Experience with Data Analytics for ASO and SEO.
● Experience in Keyword Research and Optimisation
● Experience in Competitor Analysis
● Understanding of How metadata differs across store pages and platforms.
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, performance marketing, app marketing, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
● Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
● Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Firebase and others)
● Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Taboola, DV 360, others )
● Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
● Excellent written and verbal communication.
● Experience in Digital Marketing with a specific focus in Google Ad words, Facebook Ads
● Responsible for creating and scaling Facebook, Adwords marketing campaigns
● Analyse data from various sources (Google Analytics, Facebook analytics, etc.) and find insights on how to grow faster
Are you the right person?
To make the cut, you must meet the following criteria -
● You are an impressively smooth talker who can get your point across with ease
● You are able to assess and understand a situation faster than Sherlock
● You love taking initiative and seeing a project through to completion
● You are creative and would love to experiment with new ideas
● You’re a pro at managing Google Play Console If you’ve worked in the mobile marketing space before, we would especially love to hear from you!
Location: Bengaluru (Koramangala) Experience: 3 to 6 years
● Health Insurance for yourself and your Parents- We know a healthy employee is a happy and productive employee. That’s why we offer a variety of health insurance options to meet your lifestyle. You’ll have access to the top providers and physicians available to you and your family.
● Office lunch - Daily free lunch
● Challenging work- All our products target 100+ Million users. One gets to work on scale and experience solving challenging problems.
● Great team- Like-minded talented team to work with
● MacBook to work- You decide your machine, however, we prefer Apple
● Career growth- Boost your career growth by 10X more learning and opportunities
● Team outing- Join us on our annual 2-3 days team outing! Our last one was in Ooty, Tamil Nadu
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Apps10X!
It’s a great opportunity to work on an important mission and join a fun, talented team. Share your portfolio - we want to see what you can do. :)We know that people are more than what’s on their CV.
If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Requirement and Skills
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
The applied candidate to write a content blog and articles for the web page.
Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Marketing Platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.
Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share,
quality score and other important account metrics.
Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
Direct, handle and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals
tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with business goals.
2) Work closely with the design team to build impactful marketing campaigns to grow online reach
3) Put new findings in a weekly/monthly report to share with the team
4) Willing to explore and brainstorm new possibilities to grow the company's online presence
What would you be responsible for in this role?
- Tracking and optimizing ad campaigns through Google, Facebook Ad Manager, TikTok and other ad networks aiming to maximize revenues for the wide portfolio of games of the company;
- Prospecting and integrating new potential Ad Networks through open bidding by Google, Header Bidding and Tag-based;
- Implementation, monitoring and optimization of in-game advertising features;
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting (Ad networks integration, API Reporting);
- Forecasting major ad monetization KPI's (Ad Revenue, eCPM, ARPDAU, etc);
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns across performance UA channels;
- Managing existing relationships with Ad network partners;
- Lead negotiations with new relevant Ad partners and accompany adding new Ad
networks into our in-game ads system;
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders including Data Analysts, Product, Developers
- Testing and evaluation of new in-game ad formats (rewarded video, interstitials, offer
wall, native, banners);
- Deriving holistic vision for the long-term usage of in-game advertising in our games;
- Self-reliant creation of management reports and performance comparisons;
- Own and drive our mobile marketing funnel optimization efforts;
- Setup our app store optimization strategy to optimize app store conversion rates;
- Optimize the performance of our app store creative assets with quantitative testing;
- Steer and execute the metadata optimization;
- Monitor and report relevant funnel and conversion KPIs using in-house tracking
technologies and tools;
- Collaborate with the game teams to coordinate around upcoming game releases and
- Ability to work with MS Office products (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Awareness of social media tools (such as the ones of YouTube, Twitch, Facebook,
Twitter, TikTok and Instagram);
- Excellent command of English, other language skills would be a plus;
- Excellent problem solving ability, attention to detail;
- Proactive and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
What is a Data Prospectors day like?:
Collecting and editing data through extensive web research, using google sheets,
Analyzing multiple information sources to resolve factual discrepancies in data.
Engaging in online discussions with colleagues on best practices for getting positive results.
Ensuring quality of data in the database.
You are an outstanding candidate if you:
Love to spend hours in front of your PC
Superb at finding information on the web
Can type reasonably fast
Love to work with a tech-loving cool virtual team.
Have a webcam and mic and be available for meetings.
Are Tech Savvy
Can work close to UK (GMT Time Zone) working hours of 9 am - 5 pm.
Have the ability to problem-solve and work independently - but can ask questions when needed
Be open to training (as you will be trained by my project managers and me)
Have the hunger to be amazing at what you do
University degree or equivalent. In lieu of a degree, 2-4 years of experience working in English in a business environment.
Work Experience at any of the following:
Research and information analysis
Salary and Benefits:
- The salary of this job (Once it moves to a full-time position of 40 hours per week), will be from $520 to $840 per month, depending on experience and competency.
- The higher end of range will only be for prospectors with extensive professional experience as a high-quality link prospectors.
- But better than that, we have a set pay progression plan which means this can go up with time.
- And a performance incentive plan which means if you’re able to hit targets, you will also qualify for a quarterly bonus as well.
- And there’s even a chance of promotion - every management and senior position we have in the company has been from within.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts (Web, SEO, Content & Email)
- Leading a team of Web, SEO, Content and Email experts
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Present strategies to clients and ensuring timely execution and delivery
- Analyze the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Time to time recommend, design and implement new projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services and upselling them time to time
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Lastly, manage the P/L of the team and accounts assigned
- Knowledge of digital tools and technology
- Understanding and knowledge of websites, search and email
- Experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player & leader
- Good time-management skills and organized
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
You are a great fit for this role if you relate deeply with the following expectations:
1. You have 1+ year of prior experience working with an edtech startup.
2. You should be someone who has a curious, analytical and data driven mindset. Someone who is a learning machine and thinks from first principles.
3. You are someone who deeply enjoys working on digital marketing, both from strategic as well as tactical perspective, with a result-obsessed approach.
4. You should have 3+ years of full-stack digital marketing experience across all verticals including Paid Social Media, PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, CRO, Web Analytics. (please note that this means you should have an expertise in each of these channels)
5. You have great copywriting and written communication skills, which you execute with a customer-obsessed mindset.
6. You have a clear history of delivering amazing digital marketing results for your organizations/clients in terms of brand awareness, traffic, leads, customer acquisition & retention in a cost-effective & time-efficient manner.
7. You have developed your own unique and unconventional growth hacks from your experience.
8. You have good experience working on tools like Ahrefs/Semrush, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, OptinMonster, Hotjar, CRO tools, OneSignal etc.
9. You have a deep understanding of digital user journeys and optimized customer funnels.
10. You should be from a Tier 1 Engineering/MBA college in India. (preferred, but not mandatory)
- email designing
- know-how of wikipedia and how to add/edit articles
- Tags Implementation
- keyword research
- back links research & building
- IMDb Page maintenance