Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing, creating, editing, and publishing relevant content based on the company's business objectives and users' needs.
- To develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals.
- Carefully and strategically developed content aims to inform, entertain, inspire and engage potential customers.
- To brainstorm creative ways of engaging the audience online and produce those engaging content types.
- Expertise in social media analytics, understanding the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends.
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas.
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition.
- Collaborating with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement the strategy
- Overseeing writing style and tone for all content
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, ensuring they are followed and conducting periodic content audits.
- Tracking and calculating content ROI
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page - Front End - Analysis / Audit
Website Content Creation - Copy
Website Content Creation - Blogs
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Social Media Calendar Scheduling
ORM - Engagement, New Interactions
Content Ideation + Strategy - Clients, TJ
Content Creation - Copy
Existing Brand - Content Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Branding Collaterals - Ideate / Copy
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
WHY JOIN QRATA
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Qrata from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Qrata to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make an impact in the talent space for the Indian startup.
- Great Culture and Work life Balance: Wins are celebrated: We have clear and frequent processes in place for recognizing the achievements of their employees. Leadership and management style that encourages teamwork, frequent engagement, fun activities and transparent communication which is vital to creating a positive feeling in the workplace.
WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
- We started Qrata in 2016. We are a 40+ person team based out of Mumbai and Bangalore.
- We have our own platform and framework that includes pre vetting talent for accelerated hiring as well as building a composite talent profile including community references to create predictable hiring outcomes/structured learning for our talent community.
- We are building an ecosystem that connects untapped talent in India irrespective of location to realize their full potential through careers in the fastest growing start-ups around the globe from India.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT QRATA?
This staff member will join our diverse and passionate team, whose primary role is to ensure the digital traction needed to fuel our organization, build fierce momentum around our product through creative and effective branding, and build win-win partnerships with multiple aligned organizations. Within this team, the Content and Marketing Partner will primarily own the Communications and Digital Marketing work, while also collaborating actively on other team projects. We are looking for a passionate storyteller who can identify, curate, and amplify our impact, through stories and statistics, across various mediums.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT QRATA?
- Design approaches to establish and amplify Qrata’s brand presence on social channels
- Develop metrics to measure the Content and Marketing team’s reach and depth of impact
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Be the voice between Qrata & the community, able to relay Qrata’s POV forward as well as collect actionable information from the community (+ social listening) for the organization
- Establish meaningful relationships across our communities; leverage selected influencers within the community or community leaders to trigger conversations
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Ensure a strong web presence on various channels.
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement from 0 - 100.
- Drive growth in our talent community via our product.
- Respond to comments and client queries in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Media or Communications or Journalism or Humanities, or a related field.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in LinkedIn,Instagram, and other social media platforms.
GOOD TO HAVE’S
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in startups or Media Houses(Digital)
- Previous experience working in early stage start-ups.
402 Pharma Search House, -, BG Kher Rd, Vasi Naka, Siddharth Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
We are looking for a passionate and creative content writer to join our team and help take our customer-focused services to new heights.
As an ideal candidate, you are an individual who possesses world-class writing skills, is an independent thinker, requires minimal hand-holding, loves making complex technology easy to understand, and thrives in a fast-paced agile environment. You have a natural desire to help people understand values that are hard to understand.
Ideate and manage the content calendar on your own. Take initiatives to come up with a content strategy & plan to be delivered on time.
Research, outline, write, edit, and publish new/existing web content, working closely with various teams to understand the values that we provide to customers.
Write compelling content for multiple online channels like blogs, white papers, case studies, videos, etc., to build brand awareness & thought leadership in the online merchandising domain
Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies) to come up with content ideas.
Use basic SEO strategies in writing web content to maximize the online visibility of the website in search results.
Build and constantly update the knowledge base & web content.
Ensure all-around consistency (grammar, fonts, images, and tone) with presentation skills.
To constantly review the performance of the delivered content to meet quarterly KPIs
Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Journalism, Mass Communication, Business Marketing or related field
2 - 3 years of content writing experience in tech start-ups (E-Commerce/B2B SaaS experience is a plus)
Strong written and verbal communication and experience working with B2B content in multiple mediums.
Have a proven track record of on-time and high-quality project delivery
Experience of having operated effectively in a high-demand, rapidly shifting / fluid environment.
Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Experience doing independent research using multiple sources.
Familiarity with web publication tools like Google Docs, WordPress, and HubSpot.
Must be internally driven to constantly learn new things
Must be able to navigate well through uncertain situations/startup chaos.
Ability to meet hard deadlines and has an eye for details.
Ability to constantly challenge old practices.
Ability to provide a different perspective on the problems at hand.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Strong vocabulary along with impeccable spelling and grammar
● Understanding of what makes content compelling especially web content or blogs
● Good analytical skills and an ability to present information in a proper format
● Passionate about interacting with students and colleges to gather unique information
● Ability to write interesting, relevant content
● Create new text and video content for our app and website
● Moderate reviews and other user generated content submitted by millions of users
● Increase key performance metrics like time on page and bounce rate
● Reach out to students and colleges to generate content which users need
● Work closely with technical team to improve consumption of content
Key skills: Content writing, primary and secondary research, moderation, web content creation
2. Communicate and explain to them the benefits & features of the platform
3. Work on getting them on-board and assist in registering on Zyapaar
If you are an incredibly intelligent & a highly motivated individual, excited to build a rapidly
growing beer business across India, juggle multiple work streams across numerous verticals and
hone your leadership skills, we want to hear from you.
As an Assistant Manager Marketing & Branding, you will be responsible for devising, planning
and executing various marketing, brand building and selling strategies for Proost Beer pan India,
which will require you to
Develop, maintain and implement a comprehensive brand building strategy as well as
guidelines, systems and tools to ensure brand message consistency across multiple
Support creative development and interface directly with various external creative
agencies and experts.
Ensure balanced and memorable Social Media marketing.
Measure and report performance of various marketing and brand building campaigns.
Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor activity to identify
opportunities and address key issues.
Align the entire company around our brand's direction, choices and tactics Build strong
consumer relationships, collect product and brand feedback and proactively address all
Maintain & develop strong relationships with channel partners, corporations, educational
institutions, event organizers and non profit organizations to maximize Proost Beer
participation in all strategically aligned events.
Plan & execute on ground events and brand partnerships.
Manage, mentor and motivate various execution teams related to all marketing and
branding building efforts.
You will also work closely with our Marketing & Sales Teams to devise and execute
winning strategies at all points of sale.
You will also work hand in hand with our senior management team and various internal
operations, sales, distribution and back end support teams.
Unique ability to simultaneously be a captain & a soldier, a leader & a resource, a mentor
& a teammate.
Work experience of 3-5 years, ideally within alco bev marketing, consumer goods
marketing, hospitality or event management.
Education at a top tier university college.
Excellent communication skills and an outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
Ability to think creatively and support decisions analytically.
Strong work ethic and discipline.
Paranoia for organization, timeliness and optimization.
Passion for entrepreneurship, marketing and top quality beer.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends, memes, and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Copywrite and work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
Job requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Good time-management skills
versatile marketer who can create content, manage socials and loves emails as
much as we do.
Manage Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with
Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style.
Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers.
Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
8 years of experience in a similar role.
Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
Experience with social media management.
Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
Can handle new tools to manage social platforms and analytics
Quick learner and self-motivated
Can own up to a task given, take responsibility and execute the task efficiently
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented communications and marketing specialist who can identify, develop and help amplify the stories that elevate the brand value of Bhumi. You will develop communication and marketing strategies for better engagement with employees, volunteers, donors, partner organisations, and corporate companies. You will be part of a dynamic, driven, and passionate young team of employees (~ 40 members) and volunteers (hundreds of them )
What You Will Do:
- Craft compelling messaging and narratives that evoke positive and vibrant imagery of the organization, along with visually compelling content like videos and infographics
- Develop internal and external communications strategies, and execute them for projects, events, and the organization as a whole
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand upcoming initiatives across India and develop integrated communications plans, then execute.
- Write memorable, engaging communication across all channels (e.g. Email Campaigns, Blogs, Social Media, PR, etc) that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire volunteers and donors to take action
- Plan, strategize and execute the large-scale events (Eg. Daan Utsav, Volunteer recruitment) and digital campaigns
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyse metrics and optimise email and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with key volunteers nationally to align and implement a communications strategy and messaging
- Manage the messaging on websites and ensure the brand perception is consistent across digital and offline channels
- Oversee the execution of newsletters and all communications (like annual reports, brochures, etc.)
What You Need
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Willingness to work, network and collaborate with volunteer coordinators based out of cities where Bhumi is present
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Proven track record of developing and executing creative communications plans
- 5+ years of experience in the communications role
- Availability during weekends.
What Is Nice To Have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- Ability to communicate in Tamil, English and Hindi
- Prior experience of working or volunteering with NGOs
- Good network in the traditional media and digital/social media influencers
- Designation: Manager to Director based on candidate’s profile
- Reporting to: Executive Director
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 6-9 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
Greetings from Meritnation !!!
With millions of students across 9 countries, we are India's leading online learning portal for school children. Meritnation is a part of Info Edge India Limited, the company behind Naukri.com, 99acres, Jeevansathi, etc. Meritnation cater to course offering for class 1 to 12 and entrance examination (engineering and medical) segment. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 10 cities in India.
Please visit http://www.meritnation.com/">www.meritnation.com to know more about the Company.
Designation: BDM, Marketing
We are looking for a candidate who will drive regional marketing activities in the specified zone. The candidate will work closely with the regional marketing teams to drive high quality user acquisition across the specified cities. The ideal candidate should be well versed with negotiation, operations and should have good leadership skills. The candidate should have experience in managing teams and in data driven marketing. Understand the business needs of the company to plan and execute scalable marketing activities in the specified zone.
The goal will be to manage marketing activities like BTL events, local partnerships, corporate alliances and sponsorship opportunities in the specified zone. The marketing activities will be conducted across the following channels schools, apartments, corporate, popular areas (mall, amusement parks).
- Manage a team of 8-10 marketing executives and team leaders across different cities to drive lead generation campaigns.
2. Work closely across functions like sales, supply chain and finance to drive the marketing objectives of the company.
3. Plan and manage schools as a lead generation channel by liaising with third parties and in-house team.
4. Prospect, structure, negotiate and build long term relationships with partners, vendors and other external agencies.
- Conducting in-house seminars to enhance enrolment opportunities
6. Generate a steady flow of leads according to requirement.
7. Manage cost and efficiency of leads.
- Taking care of infrastructure requirements
Industry Type : Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role : Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
BE/B.Tech/B.Com. from top universities
MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 Business School preferred
4+ years of work experience in Sales/Marketing
Working Days- 6 (Saturday & Sunday Working; Week Off-Monday)
Remuneration: Fixed Salary (based on experience, candidature and current salary) + Incentives + Mediclaim + Conveyance + Retirement Benefits (Leave Encashment, Gratuity) based on the statutory parameters.
- Good communication & convincing skills.
- Must be comfortable for travelling.