About Litmus World Marketing Technologies Pvt Ltd
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
| Working with the Head of Marketing, Digital & SEO team to build and drive our inbound organic growth, through the development and execution of deep and wide content strategies
| A typical week in this role will include driving your team of content writers to produce high-quality SEO and thought leadership content, track and analyse the performance, identify channels of dissemination - with the end outcome being lead generation
| You will also be responsible for the ideation and creation of Email, social media, presentations and other collateral as required by other functions
Desired Experience & Skills
| You’ve worked for 4+ years as a content marketer/strategist, and work actively with the Google Ecosystem of platforms
| You continue to write, and seek to be a contributing writer - work required
| You bring a good understanding of Legal, Taxation and Compliances for small businesses (any one of these are highly desired but not mandatory - in case you don’t have the exposure, a good understanding of writing to a small business audience is required)
| You can demonstrate how you would measure content marketing success
| You work closely with SEO and PPC teams to jointly drive the strategy
| You’ve led a small team, or desire to be a leader
This is a sales target-driven role that involves managing the day-to-day activities of the HQ marketing team in Bangalore. This role Involves coordination, tracking and managing timelines of deliverables as well as ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Manage the global demand generation engine
- Work towards increasing the number of sales qualified leads generated
- Engage partners in areas such as lead generation, joint marketing efforts and events
- Coordinate Subex Secure’s presence in events
- Secure endorsements from analysts and media
- Manage the digital marketing team
- Prepare content where needed for campaigns, social media, search engine optimization and marketing
- Coordinate with internal teams for preparation of collateral, deriving messaging and ensuring preparation of sales enablement material in a timely manner
- Intervene to improve marketing processes to improve the outcomes and efficiency of our global lead generation efforts
Requirements (please read these carefully before applying)
- Experience in managing planning and execution of global campaigns through Salesforce and Hubspot
- Have carried revenue targets or have at least played a key role in attaining these targets
- Prior experience in B2B marketing involving a sophisticated product line is a must. Experience in marketing cybersecurity products will present a clear advantage.
- Prior experience in managing teams and revenue targets is an essential requirement
- You should have over 6 years of experience with B2B marketing
- Excellent understanding of SEM and SEO and ways to get leads out of SEM and increase volume of web traffic, improve domain authority and traffic quality through SEO
- Top notch project management skills
- Excellent content writing and presentation skills
The outcomes (KPI) associated with this role would be:
- Rise in the number of qualified opportunities and quality of leads processed by the sales team this includes Sales Accepted Leads and Sales Qualified Leads
- Quality and volume of engagements on social media and improvement in regional web traffic
- Your contribution towards improving our brand presence globally
- Measured improvement in pipeline velocity
- Attainment of pipeline targets
- Timely execution of monthly and quarterly marketing plans
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Test the success of every campaign
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Create smart email lists
- Increase email subscriptions
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in the same field.
Our client is a digital marketing consultancy, services and training company. As digital marketing partners, they help businesses leverage the online space, through effective and profitable online marketing strategies, through various internet marketing techniques. Their team includes professionals who are experts of this field and have experience of carrying out successful campaigns for SMB and MNCs across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and India. They focus on providing quality training and high impact consultancy on Digital Marketing.
The company co-founded by two Ex-Googlers, has currently launched India's first digital marketing simulation tool, allowing students and professionals to get hands-on experience in all major global search platforms like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. by playing with virtual money and learning the real time optimization for higher conversion rate and better ROI.
- Responsible for executing and optimizing campaigns across all platforms - Google, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Understanding client requirement and strategizing online media plans accordingly
- Should be performance oriented and should be proficient with all web analytics tools
- Should be proficient in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Should be proficient in optimizing visibility on Search Engines through PPC campaigns/sponsored links
- Should be responsible for Monitoring budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have
- Graduate with minimum 2 to 5 years experience in Digital Marketing / Paid ads
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills
- Experience working on Google Ad words & Facebook Ads
- In-depth knowledge of Ad Platforms: AdWords, Facebook Ads, Keyword Planner etc.
Social Media Manager
Company Profile: PinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled, API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023. Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity enhancement. We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment. We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager who will enhance our brand and build strong online communities through various social media and digital platforms.
The social media manager will deploy innovative ideas to build mass-scale retail traction and adoption of our micro-pension solution, as well as for our social initiatives such as “Gift-a-Pension”.
1. Work closely with internal and external content teams to co-create original text and video content, manage posts, respond effectively to followers and manage the pinBox image and brand in a cohesive way to achieve our mission and goals,
2. Use creative strategies to amplify new concepts and ideas to pinBox target segments using a variety of social media and digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as digital content and news platforms,
3. Design and implement innovative social media campaigns to motivate and encourage mass-scale voluntary micro-pension enrollments — both by self-employed individuals, as well by households for family members and domestic help,
4. Analyze and track emerging social media trends, monitor SEO and user engagement and present weekly and monthly reports that help to shape and optimize pinBox content, communications and digital marketing efforts, and
5. Handle our retail and corporate social media presence ensuring high levels of customer and key stakeholder engagement.
The ideal candidate processes
1. An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field,
2. At least 3 years’ experience in social media management, preferably for a retail brand (retail financial services experience is preferred though not mandatory),
3. Ability to convey complex concepts and ideas in a simple and interesting way,
4. Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, and of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms and best practices,
5. Exceptional critical/ lateral thinking, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills, and
6. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines
Location Delhi (Work from home)
Experience: Min 3 yrs
- Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
- Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
- Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
- Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
- Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
- Manage all aspects of Digital Marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases, etc
- You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedback and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
- Languages to be known- English and Hindi
- Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
- Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
- Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs
- Track record of creating a significant impact on customer awareness, preference, loyalty, and share of wallet
- Experience in building strong cross-functional relationships
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Digital Marketing
- Experience in Lead Generation and Email Marketing
- Demonstrated experience in using DM tools over 2 years
About the job
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for design and execution of marketing strategies, planning the product portfolio, allocating marketing activities, handling digital marketing and marketing communication, setting goals and ensuring the long-term viability of each location.
• Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
• Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
• Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
• Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
• Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
• Manage all aspects of Digital marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like, EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases etc
• You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedbacks and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
• 5+ years of marketing experience
• MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
• Languages to be known- English and Hindi
• Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
• Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
• Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities, In app, SMS and Email notifications & other digital campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns & activities
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies & high frequency scenario
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Analyse existing products and plan growth and improvement strategy
- Manage campaign timelines and deliverables
- Document best practices and seek out opportunities to improve existing processes
- Create reports and build reporting requirements for data management and analytics
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- MBA in Marketing will be preferred
- Min 2-5 years of experience in Digital operations role
- Solid MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Strong project and product management expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively organize, analyze, and present data with solutions.