Jobs at Invideo
InVideo is an online video creation platform with half a million-plus users from 150+ countries.
We believe that the future of video creation is in the browser, across devices, collaborative and easy.
InVideo has raised over $20M and is backed by marquee funds and angels like Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, Ryan Hoover (CEO Product Hunt), Gokul Rajaram, Haresh Chawla, Anand C, Kunal Shah, Kunal Bahl, etc.
· Work closely with engineers and business owners throughout the development and testing life cycle, review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
· Drive the creation of test plans and test cases, efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· 4+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in manual and automation testing
· Hands-on experience with cypress
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
· Understanding of QA processes and concepts including test plan, test case preparation, and testing methodologies, agile a plus
· Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance
· Define test plans, test suites, test cases as well as utilize automated tools to optimize the STLC
· Hands-on experience with other automated testing tools like Selenium, Appium for android and iOS
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially excellence in technical communications with peers who may be remote.
· Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, automation tools and processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
· Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
UI Designer for Landing Page Creator.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
Moreover, this an Independent contributor role, wherein we expect the candidate to:
- Conceptualize the design
- Create Wireframe for approval
- Deliver the final HTML Asset
- Own the marketing impact of these creatives and basis the learning create further variations to positively impact the business
Besides static creatives, we also expect the candidate to deliver video assets created on Invideo's video editor
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in an advertising field
- Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, or a related field, or equivalent field experience would be an added advantage.
- Able to work on Mac osx, Windows and different software: adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator, after effects.
- Ability to think creatively and evidence of success in developing brands and delivering them to market.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Passionate about the quickly-evolving digital and social media environment.
- Sincere curiosity about how people interact and are influenced online.
InVideo is the next-gen video creation platform. We believe the future of video creation is in the Browser, Across Device, Collaborative & Easy. Since the launch of InVideo in April 2019, InVideo has acquired 200K+ users from 150+ countries. InVideo has raised over $3.5M and is backed by marquee funds and angels like Sequoia Surge, Ryan Hoover (CEO Product Hunt), Gokul Rajaram, Haresh Chawla, Anand C, Kunal Shah, Kunal Bahl, etc.
- Working with JSON for Template QA and publishing.
- Having a good eye for detail to point out bugs missed by the designers.
- Maintaining CMS for category tagging, release dates, front-end trays, etc.
- Working with the engineering team to seek out bugs, and get them fixed.
- Translating CSVs and other data from Amplitude, CleverTap, SQL etc. into readable sheets for the Design Team.
- Fresher or 1-2 years of experience in QA testing
- Bachelors degree in IT, CS, B-Tech or similar fields
- Knowledge of SQL
- Attention to detail
Good to have
- Understanding of JSON
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
InVideo is looking for a content associate to take charge of their internal content creation process. The candidate will be responsible for the production of video templates for the InVideo tool that has 5000+ templates currently.
An ideal candidate should have:
- An in-depth understanding of global content trends.
- Strong authority and presence on all social media platforms.
- Understanding of video as a medium and how to communicate using the same
- Excellent command over the English language - verbal and written.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in content creation on digital and most social domains.
- Experience in working with a medium-size creative team.
The duties of the candidate would be, but not limited to:
- Conceptualising content for the templates along with creative product and growth leads.
- Curating scripts for templates and social media, in line with the current trends.
- Foreseeing emerging content trends and leveraging them in the platform strategy.
ensuring that the design team is able to visually convert content into templates.
- Growing & Managing our network of external content providers to ensure quality and in-time delivery of video templates.
- Working with creative leads to design and build compelling high-quality digital content that can be converted into extraordinary templates.
- Researching and Understanding the digital medium overall and various use cases that dominate the domain.