Analytics Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
About The Role
We are on the lookout for a stock market researcher who is adept at analysing stocks and curating market-related news. Brownie points if you can carry out fundamental & technical analysis. You will be in charge of researching and creating reports on stocks, sectors and indices on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate should check these boxes:
- Stock market knowledge
- Knowledge of Finance & Economy
- Knowledge of Fundamental analysis
- Understanding of News & International markets
- Eagerness to learn and experiment
- Willingness to take up hands-on tasks and put their own twist into them
Role & Responsibilities
This role will be leading analytics at WarehouseNow. You will be expected to drive data driven decision making with senior management and own product metrics
- Develop an In-depth understanding of user journeys on WarehouseNow Platforms and generate data driven insights & recommendations to help product business in meticulous decision making.
- End-to-end ownership of key metrics, work with respective product owners to understand areas we need to measure and ensure the needle is moving in the right direction.
- Develop strong hypothesis, execute A/B experiments and identify area of opportunities with strong confidence level.
- Work cross-functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations
- Identify and implement streamlined processes for data reporting, dashboarding and communication
- Collaborate with Product for data tracking and implementation of tools like Google analytics, Firebase, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in core business analytics/product analytics.
- Excellent SQL, Excel abilities with working knowledge of scripting (Python, R, shell etc.)
- Background in Engineering /Statistics/Operational Research
- Bonus: Prior experience in a B2C Company
Launched in June 2014, Edulastic is a platform for personalized formative assessment for K-12 students, teachers and school districts. Edulastic provides a highly interactive, cloud-based learning environment for publishers. It has attained some incredible milestones in its journey, which includes reaching all 50 states in 2015, students answering 1.2 billion questions in 2020, saving teachers over 2.4 million years of grading in 2021, and more. 2021 brought an exciting new chapter as Edulastic teamed up with GoGuardian. Combined with GoGuardian’s solutions for classroom management, engagement, and student safety, Edulastic’s best-in-class formative assessments further GoGuardian’s mission to create the ultimate learning platform. In these exciting times, we are looking for passionate product leaders to join our team in our Bangalore office in India.
As a member of the Product Management team, you’ll get a chance to closely work with the Core Product team to build innovative products in the Ed-Tech industry for direct consumers, through a deep understanding of our platform capabilities and product data analytics. You’ll be responsible for turning research into strategic recommendations for product growth and will work closely with the other internal stakeholders to deeply understand the problem space and define compelling product requirements.
At Edulastic, you’ll be joining a team that works directly with large schools and districts in the USA. Product Analyst will facilitate complex problem solving while collaborating with other product managers, management, sales, digital marketers, and engineers to deliver state-of-the-art, world-class experiences.
What you'll do:
Perform continual product gap analysis and gain in depth product & platform knowledge
Explore large scale user & transactional data and conduct data mining with an objective to provide insights
Frequently analyze product performance post every release and identify trends in the datasets
Define the product metrics to be evaluated and create reports & dashboards to present to higher management
Specify the customer requirements based on user behavior study and market research
Suggest actionable recommendations to improve user experience and product growth
Present business impact in terms of ROI, revenue, cost reduction or operational enhancement for every suggested feature
Assist the Product Manager in evaluating the requirements and prioritize the backlog of competing requests
Translating product concepts into wireframes and mockups adhering to the design guidelines of the website / mobile app; perform user testing of the mock ups and pass on the feedback and recommendations to the Product Management team
You're our ideal candidate if you:
Have a technical degree (CS/Engineering) and MBA (preferable);
Have 1-2 years of experience in analytics or products;
Strong knowledge of Excel, NoSQL, SQL, Tableau and AWS analytics to query relevant data and prepare reports.
Python/R knowledge will be good to have.
Have strong passion for data and are analytical in your problem-solving approach;
Excellent presentation and communication skills to influence higher business leaders;
Are excited about digging into technical details;
Can wade through ambiguity to define clear objectives for a product;
Have enthusiasm for learning about Ed-Tech products
What's in it for you?
Become part of a team that thinks progressively and works collaboratively. We care about seeing each other reach full potential;
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities;
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact from a local-to-global scale.
A cool, tech-focused environment
Best devices to work with.
Best Medical Insurance
Competitive salary, Never an issue for the right candidate
You will be:
Reporting to the Product Lead
Located in Bangalore
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As Frontend Web Developer (Websites) you’ll design, build, run, and analyze experiments and personalized experiences across Kwalee websites.
What you tell your friends you do
What you will really be doing
- Deliver against the website optimization and personalized experience strategies across the website and other touch points.
- Liaise with Site Optimization manager and UX design to build new UI and functionality
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
- Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences
- Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of front end development experience
- Knowledge with A/B testing and site personalization technologies, preferably leveraging Google Optimize / Adobe Target as a platform
- Ability to learn new technologies at high level to identify use opportunities
- A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
- Interest in mobile games
- Knowledge of Adobe Target / Google Optimize / Optimizely
- 2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline e.g., computer science, programming, maths
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- 5-8 years of relevant industry experience in which minimum 2-3 years of working experience in ELK
- In-depth understanding of RDMS, SQL, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Good level of proficiency in database querying tools
- Knowledge of data architecture, data modelling, ETL & data visualization
- Good experience in developing & managing reports & dashboards in Cognos
- Technical knowledge of Tableau Products and versions, /Cognos BI/Cognos Analytics
- Certifications in Tableau and other BI tools is an added advantage
- At least 4+ years of experience in production support activities (Level 3 tickets) with good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Candidate should have minimum 3-4 years experience working in Java and Angular technologies.
- Should be familiar with support SLAs and KPI
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills to discuss with on-shore / customer on daily basis.
- Strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views.
Why are we building Urbancomapny?
Organized service commerce is a large yet young industry in India. While India is a very large market for a home and local services (~USD 50 Billion in retail spends) and expected to double in the next 5 years, there is no billion-dollar company in this segment today.
The industry is bare ~20 years old, with a sub-optimal market architecture typical of an unorganized market - fragmented supply side operated by middlemen. As a result, experiences are broken for both customers and service professionals, each largely relying upon word of mouth to discover the other. The industry can easily be 1.5-2x larger than it is today if the frictions in user and professional's journeys are removed - and the experiences made more meaningful and joyful.
The Urban Company team is young and passionate, and we see a massive disruption opportunity in his industry. By leveraging technology, and a set of simple yet powerful processes, we wish to build a platform that can organize the world of services - and bring them to your finger-tips. We believe there is the immense value (akin to serendipity) in bringing together customers and professionals looking for each other. In the process, we hope to impact the lives of millions of service entrepreneurs, and transform service commerce they way Amazon transformed product commerce.
Job Description :
Urbancompany has grown 3x YOY and so as our tech stack. We have evolved in data-driven approach solving for the product over the last few years. We deal with around 10TB in data analytics with around 50Mn/day. We adopted platform thinking pretty at the very early stage of UC. We started building central platform teams who are dedicated solve for core engineering problems around 2-3 years ago and now it has evolved to a full-fledged vertical. Out platform vertical majorly includes Data Engineering, Service and Core Platform, Infrastructure, and Security. We are looking for an Engineering Manager for the Data Engineering team currently. A person who loves solving standardization, have strong platform thinking, opinions, have solved for Data Engineering, Data Science and analytics platform.
- Building high octane teams with high opinions and strong platform thinking
- Working on complex design and architectural problems.
- Solving funnel analytics, product insights and building a highly scalable data platform
- Experience in building Data Science Platform
- Highly productive data-driven models to contribute to product success and building
- Visioning out the roadmap and thought process behind taking current tech stack to next level
- Building and maintaining the high NPS of 70% of platform products
- Strong decision-maker with hands-on experience
- Think about abstractions, systems and services and write high-quality code.
- Have an understanding of loopholes in current systems/architecture that can potentially break in the future and push towards solving them with other stakeholders.
- Think through complex architecture to build robust platforms to serve together all the categories and flows, solve for scale, and work on internally build services to cater to our growing needs.
- At least 1-2+ Years of experience in managing teams
- 5-8 years of experience in the industry solving complex problems from scratch and have graduate/post-graduate degrees from top-tier universities.
- A thinker with strong opinions and the ability to get those opinions into reality
- Prior experience of creating complex systems in the past.
- Ability to build scalable, sustainable, reliable, and secure products based on past experience and leading teams and projects by themselves.
- Ability to bring new practices, architectural choices, and new initiatives onto the table to make the overall tech stack more robust.
- History and familiarity with server-side architecture based on APIs, databases, infrastructure, and systems.
- Ability to own the technical road map for systems/components.
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- A high performance, high-velocity environment at the cutting edge of growth.
- Strong ownership expectation and freedom to fail.
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
- The massive, and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of people.
#1 global pharma healthcare in over-the-counter medicines
- Support the transition by planning and overseeing the transfer of members from one location to another, including but not limited to operational readiness, support documentation, knowledge transfer and acceptance checklists
- Support in ensuring transition activity is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope
- Support in establishing transition end to end plans including infrastructure support models, change management, risk assessment and mitigation, resource planning and service management with clear tollgates
- Liaise with transition lead on milestone scheduling, knowledge transfer activities, and communication of progress (KPIs)
- Keep stakeholders involved in transition process and update them with the progress and roadblocks
- Promote awareness of transition planning and support processes within the GCC
- Support the Transition Lead to source and assess opportunities to expand the centre (including assessment of Make vs. Buy, offshore / on shore)
- Work directly with third party resources on a day-to-day basis to support the transition process during the set-up of the GCC
- Proven knowledge of service transition methodology, tools and templates through experience or qualifications
- The ability to identify, escalate and manage project risks with the Transition Lead
- 3+ years of experience transitioning / offshoring / outsourcing projects / functions across sub processes such as Biostatistics, reg. affairs, clinical ops, drug safety, medical Governance, strategy and planning, pharma covigilance
- Good exposure in previous roles to multi-cultural, transversal functions
- Pharma background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in different project phases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Assisting in thinking through and setting policies - and making sure they are implemented
- Analyzing existing problems and helping to resolve them.
- Anticipating and averting new problems. Creating contingency plans.
- Being an honest broker and providing a wide-ranging view without turf considerations
- Communicating with team members to ensure priorities and policies are well understood
- Recognizing and building relationships that are most important to the team’s success and assisting in strengthening them.
- Measuring and managing daily metrics, highlighting deviations and following up to ensure corrective actions are taken
- Ensuring that follow-up happens
What you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- MBA with an Engineering degree
- Works autonomously and manages the process of idea to execution
- Well-developed project-management skills: being organized and disciplined, showing attention to detail, and following up doggedly to ensure the right results
- Business savvy, understanding of technology, and what is required for sustained operating results
- Business communication and ability to work with vendors, external partners as well as internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills that ensure messages are clearly understood by the right audiences
- Organizational and political intelligence
- A clear, empathetic communicator able to balance rapport and problem solving
- Familiarity with Dashboarding tools
- Jira knowledge
- Expert in Google Sheets/ MS Excel
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Work with the internal delivery team to ensure delivery quality to exceed client's expectations.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for testimonials, references and case studies.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Ensure billing and collection of the assigned accounts is under control.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account escalations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of solutions/products.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities quickly.
- Expecting a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience
- You will be managing a team of 3 currently
- Take up the ownership of developing and managing one of the largest and richest food (recipe, menu, and CPG) databases
- Interactions with cross-functional teams (Business, Food Science, Product, and Tech) on a regular basis to pan the future of client and internal food data management
- Should have a natural flair for playing with numbers and data and have a keen eye for detail and quality
- Will spearhead the Ops team in achieving the targets while maintaining a staunch attentiveness to Coverage, Completeness, and Quality of the data
- Shall program and manage projects while identifying opportunities to optimize costs and processes.
- Good business acumen, in creating logic & process flows, quick and smart decision-making skills are expected
- Will also be responsible for the recruitment, induction and training new members as well
- Setting competitive team targets. Guide and support the team members to go the extra mile and achieve set targets
Added Advantages :
- Experience in a Food Sector / Insights company
- Has a passion for exploring different cuisines
- Understands industry-related jargons and has a natural flair towards learning more about anything related to food