Google Analytics Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Technocruitx universal services pvt ltd
Creative Content Writer with experienced and good writing skills like Web Pages Content writer, blogs etc
Writing, editing and publishing engaging posts for social media networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter etc)
Optimizing social media content (language, message, tone) on the basis of the behavior of our target audience
Selecting appealing graphics and videos for complementing text
Responding to comments and questions on social media channels in a respectful and timely manner
Tracking and reporting on social media insights (e.g. traffic, engagement, conversion rates, shares etc.)
Applying advertising techniques for increasing brand awareness (e.g. promotions, competitions)
Updating our social media with the latest news
Coordinating with internal teams for creating advertising posts (e.g. for product releases, events and open roles)
At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, , Journalism or a relevant field
Proven work experience as a Senior Content writer or Copywriter
Experience of working with MS Office and design software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
Experience with various social networks and platforms for advertisement purposes
Sound knowledge of keyword research, SEO and analytics tools, especially Google Analytics
Ability to create innovative web content, supported by relevant images and videos
Familiarity with paid advertisement
Proficiency in English
Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
A keen eye for details
An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- Conducting on-page and off-page analysis.
- Using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search console to compile regular performance and error Reports.
- The creation of on-page and off-page SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest google trend.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithm and Google Updates changes.
- Fresher to 5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns ( Should have knowledge accordingly).
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems Preferred: A candidate with excellent communication and writing skills.
at Alpine Wellness LLP
- Listing & uploading catalogues & product on international eCommerce portals like Amazon, eBay, Shopify website etc.
- Monitor and optimize live listings and make suggestions to improve listing performance.
- Ensure products are accurately priced, described, photographed, always updated and in line with competitors.
- Engage in on-page optimization and off-page optimization
- Monitor all dispatches for orders placed through marketplaces.
- Strategizing for increasing online sales of the products.
- E-commerce payment reconciliation, Deals, Coupons, Reviews & Ratings, A+ Content, Catalogue improvement, Keyword Updation.
- Hands on knowledge with Amazon campaigns and other PPC advertising channels.
- Work within the budget allotted for the marketing campaign and other purchase
- Achieve position on the first page of popular search engines and marketplaces
- Maintaining ACOS percentage for the ads.
- Increase organic search by timely updating the SEO of all the listings.
- Generation of Sales and Other Report (Weekly, Monthly) and provide analysis on each channel statistics for the Management.
- Responsible for the growth of the website store and assisting in execution of the website strategy.
- Conduct competitor keywords and backlinks analysis
- Create list of target SEO keywords for each product and work with content writer in editing existing and uploading new listings.
- Create a list of target websites and influencers for Affiliate marketing and guest blogging opportunities. Follow up with those targets on all channels of communication and recruit them.
- Responsible for ideating offers, events, promotions for Affiliate partners for maximum revenue generation
- Consistently keep creating backlinks through other available resources.
- Design automated Email strategy and work with the team in designing those emails.
- Formulate, execute and analyze Facebook and Google Ad campaigns.
- Analyze Google analytics and search console pages and recommend updates to website.
- Customer Feedback & Review generation
- Responsible for implementation of daily action plans with the teams and continuously optimizing the plans.
- Ability to identify opportunity areas to grow the business.
- Responsible for managing the listings and orders on different e-commerce marketplace channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in E-commerce required.
- Should have a strong understanding of all SEO best practices such as SEO friendly site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building & more.
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus.
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytic Suite.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work within time constraints.
- Pro-active work ethic. Able to self-check work and take initiative. Detail-oriented.
We are hiring a talented Social Media Manager professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team.
Responsibilities for Social Media Manager
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
Qualifications for Social Media Manager
- 3-5 years of social media management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
at Coreway Solution
Coreway Solution is urgently looking for Digital Marketing Expert for our International clients.We are Ahmedabad based Web agency, providing full-fledged Web/mobile solutions to clients from more than 20 countries. We want the great mind to join our team.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career.
- Candidate will be responsible to plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media strategy and activities
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Candidate will have to manage the Digital Marketing team
- They will report directly to the CMO
- Proven working experience of more than 3 years with full digital marketing consisting of organic and paid.
- Must have experience with SEO/SEM, SMO/SMM, CRO
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics / Heatmap etc)
- Strong Knowledge in of paid ads like Google ads, Facebook ads, Instagram ads
- Management skills are required to manage team of SEO/SMO/Content writers
at Celestial Software Solution
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work with multiple internal stakeholders to develop strong digital strategies, oversee the website optimization, and play an important role in the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Managing digital campaigns on affiliate pages and websites -Sound Skills in SEO, SEM, PPC, Content Marketing, Analytics & Mail Automation
- Good command over the English language and also have the ability to research for information on the internet Article writing, Meta information writing, researching on the internet for data Experience in developing original content for websites.
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools Should have worked on Link Building and Spammy Link Analysis Good in SMO Strategy Planning and Marketing.
- We are looking to hire a bright Junior to mid-level Digital Marketing Executive who can create software-related brochures, help with writing technical content, blogs and do some social media updates.
- content writing Digital Marketing Profile.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers quickly in internet research and impeccable writing skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be well versed with the latest concepts and techniques of Digital and Social Media Marketing in order to brief our Digital Media Agencies.
- Should be a Graduate in Digital Media with knowledge of digital marketing.
- Must have experience in Google ad words, analytics, and penalty recovery.
About The Role:
Our dream Digital Marketer will be responsible for executing a variety of tasks, including keeping our paid channels up-to-date and running plenty of experiments. This role demands a lot of research and frequent troubleshooting. You will need strong problem solving skills in an area where answers are rarely obvious!
Typical Daily Duties:
- Manage active campaigns, test and optimise
- Conduct keyword research and create audiences for targeting
- Work on the copy and creatives for the ads independently or in conjunction with our designers (e.g. image ads, banners, videos, etc.)
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint potential issues
- Find new opportunities to improve results
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click)
- Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Site Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Local Business SEO
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Working Days: Mon to Fri and 1st, 3rd and 5th Sat off
- Salary: Up to 25K
at MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
at Eight petals
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field will be great!