Hummingbird is a WordPress product company, we build and maintain popular WordPress Themes and Plugins used by thousands of users worldwide.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our WordPress Product Marketing Team to grow sales and adoption of our WordPress Plugins and Themes.
If you understand the WordPress ecosystem, have 6+ years of proven experience with Digital Marketing, and Project Management, and can lead a team to achieve business objectives, then this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
Job description -
Manage and guide the Digital Marketing team to achieve our WordPress business objectives. Provide thought leadership and guidance in one or more of the following areas:
- Content Marketing: Product Pages, Landing Pages, and Website Copy, using WordPress and Elementor.
- Email Marketing: Online newsletters, and promotional emails. Manage, and track email Campaign Performance
- SEO: keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page natural link building
- SMM: Social media marketing on popular platforms - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Analytics: Track & monitor the progress of digital marketing efforts using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Run A/B testing experiments, and analyze heat maps and visitor recordings to improve the performance of conversion funnels
- Partnerships: Maintain partnerships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and affiliates
- Experience - Proven 6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, Email, Content)
- Effective Leader - Able to work with your team to deliver business objectives, and provide training and guidance to your team where required. Review your team's work, provide feedback, and help them improve and become more productive.
- Project Management - Ability to plan, and track tasks for their team. Manage schedules, and delivery of outcomes, with high quality. Motivate and engage with their team for them to be able to deliver high-quality work.
- WordPress Industry Knowledge - Extensive knowledge and experience of the WordPress industry. Ability to keep updated on the trends in the WordPress industry and apply these to our business for success.
- Website Copy - Ability to build Product Landing Pages using WordPress and Elementor
- Email - Ability to use email as an effective tool for digital marketing
- Ability to Learn - Passion for learning new Digital Marketing skills
- Communication skills - Excellent spoken and written English skills
Please note, prior knowledge and exposure to the WordPress ecosystem - Selling and Marketing WP Themes and WP Plugins is mandatory. Please apply only if you have done digital marketing for WordPress products.
If you love Digital Marketing, are passionate about WordPress, and want to lead a team of Digital Marketers to success in the WordPress industry, apply today.
A focused and quality driven Content Writer having capacity to write clear and effective content for online and offline media for ultra-luxury segment multi-class assets in Real Estate.
Roles & responsibilities:
· Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
· Write clear marketing copy/content to promote our products/services.
· Actively manage and promote existing and new product/services regularly through producing various content types, including brochure, emailers, social media posts, and blogs etc. as per the marketing and business plans
· Coordinate with marketing and design teams for content marketing campaigns/ideation and creatives to drive leads and subscribers
· Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
· Prepare supers for video, updating website content, emailers and other interactive content.
· Coordinate with different departments to receive detailed information required for preparing creatives, emailers, content as per the need
· Ensure all-around quality and consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
· Update website content as needed
· Post Graduate/Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
· A minimum of 2-3 years of experience writing content for online/offline media
· Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
· Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
Experience in ultra-luxury/luxury segment or product line is preferred.
- 6-8 years’ Digital analytics implementation experience with Google Analytics experience
- Expertise in Google Analytics Tag implementation using Tealium and Google Tag Manager or similar tools like Ensighten, Adobe Launch. Ability to Implement, Manage different tools/extensions in Tag Management System
- experience any other debugging tool - Omnibug, ObservePoint, or any other debugging tool
- Understanding of TMS architecture & functioning
- Experience with HTML and CSS selectors (preferably JQuery)
- Understanding of TMS architecture & functioning
Ésah Tea is a brand devoted to giving you the ultimate tea experience. We believe that joy and warmth can be shared in many forms but is best when shared with a cup of tea. Our tea is made with absolute care and honesty by the best growers in Assam who believe in only giving the best.
Our tea is the perfect harmony of aesthetics, flavor, complexity, and health. Our mission to give you the best tea experience as a result of the respect we have for the art and craft of tea making and its culture. Directly from the tea gardens of Assam, from the most authentic growers with finesse in the cultivation of tea, our mission is to give you the best experience. We care about our environment and believe in sustainable and ethical extraction and production. Our initiative to switch to plastic-free teabags is a result of adopting sustainability as an ethic.
Ésah Tea recently raised a Pre Series A round from a well-known VC and has some milestones that the company would like to achieve. As it is well known in the eCommerce industry, achieving higher milestones month after month, year after year is a standard. Hence, Ésah Tea is looking to build a core team that can take it towards the next stage of its eCommerce journey. So if you think that you are perfect to work in a Startup, Let's have a chat.
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
Collaborate with international peers in other geographical markets to keep the highest possible baseline quality in your campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
Experience with programmatic media (DSP)
Note: Must Be willing to relocate to Guwahati, Assam
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are looking for a one man/woman army kind of person, who is a self starter and takes any initiative to its logical conclusion. Loves to play with new ideas for digital marketing, and can wear multiple hats as required.
A passionate person who loves the freedom of trying out new things and at the same time loves to learn from others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
B2B marketing to generating leads, working with the product and development team to evolve the product to increase conversion at every step of the customer journey.
Desired Candidate Profile
Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy.
Good in English (spoken and written).
Ability to quickly understand the market and product. Loves to do research and arrange the tasks based on achievable milestones.
Must have some prior experience in digital marketing.
Plz write in no more than 100 words (and no BS plz) why we should hire you while applying.
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Social Media Expert
Are you intimately familiar with the LinkedIn algorithm? Do you specialize in growing brand following on Twitter? Are you proficient in defining and executing social media strategies for Quora, Reddit, Instagram, and Facebook? We’re looking for an expert with a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging. As the B2B Digital Marketing Specialist, you will also be responsible for organizing and producing content that follows our clients’ brand guidelines.
- Consistent and self-driven to learn about social media platforms and trends.
- Strong creative storytelling skills with a focus on visual and content aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of SMM tools like Hootsuite, Moz, Loomly, etc.
- Working knowledge of design applications like Adobe Suite, Canva, etc., and other video editing tools.
- Adept at digital tools like Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics/Google Ad Manager.
- Adept at communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Demonstrable B2B social networking experience and social analytics tools.
- Experience in managing multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyze and make recommendations on performance.
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs, keyword optimization tools, and social media algorithms.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in the B2B domain. Please share only case studies of growth where the strategy and execution were owned end-to-end by you. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
We are looking for a social media manager for our blockchain company.
Things will include community management on telegram, instagram, twitter facebook.
We have over 10,000 members on telegram.
We have over 16,000 followers on twitter. (https://twitter.com/CryptionNetwork)
We are looking for a marketer with 3+ years of experience promoting B2B SaaS Product by designing and executing innovative marketing strategies to generate B2B leads. The various initiatives include:
- Competitive Research and Market Analysis
- Driving traffic to website to generate leads and tracking conversions, and key KPIs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords to increase company and brand awareness and conversion
- Monitoring of Leads from all the Online Channels
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Responsible for Managing Online Brand and Product Campaigns to Raise Brand Awareness
- Manage SEO, SEM and Content Management
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
We are looking for someone who has exposure to the following:
- Needs to know Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Web Traffic and Conversion, Lead Qualification Programs, Automated Nurture Campaigns, Marketing Funnel Management.
- Must have excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Must have excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Hands-on experience in Marketing Automation tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and LinkedIn Ads.
- Must have hands on experience in handling CRM’s and its integration with third party plugins.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
- Content writing
- Website management
- Social profile management
- Advertisement (Google and social)
- Traffic generations
- Leads generation
- Regular interactions with our audience
- Planning campaign on a monthly basis around current products and services
- Developing relationships with affiliates
- International outreach and SEO
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Skills: SEO, SMO, SMM, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Content Publishing, Google Ads & Analytics.
Product: B2B, SaaS platform for Utilities and Energy
For more details please: http://www.bynry.com/">www.bynry.com
Zoop.one is Looking for a Talented App Marketer who will create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
Job Brief :
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
Responsible for managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks
Plan, execute and manage the daily content of various channels (local and international), including social media, mobile app and video etc.
Creating strategies for generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels
managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
Responsible for tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Identify and manage new & existing content providers, including both individuals and financial corporates.
Responsible for new customer acquisition via our mobile app.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
Worked on Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement..
Must have experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..
Should understand the concepts of Lifetime value of a user (LTV) and its application.
Must have experience in delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
At least 3+ years of experience in App Marketing/ digital marketing/ financial editorial /Content Management .
Data-driven mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Working within the Fintech ecosystem is a must.
Digital Marketing Executive will work with the Marketing team and be responsible for :
a)To Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
b)Design, build and maintain our social media presence
c)Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
d)Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and c
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Email Marketing , Social Media Marketing, Content writing
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Qualifications and Skills
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Should be independently able to create & handle all social media activities like Linkedin, FB, Twitter, Instgram etc.
- Should be able to create content for posts, write blogs on our services & be able to write case studies & white papers.
with excellent communication skills.
Demand Generation and Marketing Executive - Job Description
The Demand Generation and Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, webinar, and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality qualified sales leads. The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in HubSpot, WordPress, google ads, LinkedIn sales navigator and analyzing results.
This position is based out of our Pune office, and there may be ample opportunity to travel within India as and when required.
About Us: Aikon is a small B2B SaaS company that is looking to accelerate its growth and increase usage of its iEngage.ai platform. Our platform enables Small and Large enterprises to build enterprise intelligence from conversations and interactions that already flow through its various communication channels. We use cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and other Machine intelligence tools to augment human capabilities within the enterprise.
- Lead Management:
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into qualified sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Aikon Labs’ value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Hubspot CRM system.
- Sales Management:
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle;
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using our processes;
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
- Represent Aikon at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues;
- Meet personal targets and work towards Aikon Labs’ growth objectives, sales goals, and profitability;
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management;
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization, Google Analytics, Wordpress (basic), etc
- Product Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of Aikon Labs’ products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand and articulate how the benefits of Aikon’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals;
- 2 - 5 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation some experience in sales management;
- Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM;
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Has highly developed all-round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, GSuite programs and social networking tools. Experience of Hubspot, Canva, InVideo would be an added advantage, but not essential.
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Must be passionate about the AI solutions for enterprises and B2B SaaS industry.
Competitive salary offered (dependent on skills and experience); and opportunity to earn generous rates of target based incentives;