Web Analytics Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business grow
What is the role?
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing manager (PPC/SEM) who will be responsible for paid advertising for this company across Google Ads, Social ads and other demand-gen channels.
Our ideal candidate has a blend of analytical and creative mindset, passionate about driving metrics while also being very sensitive to brand and user experience, and distinctive at operating in highly collaborative and cross-functional settings. This role partners closely with our Sales, product, design, and broader marketing teams.
- Strategise, execute, monitor, and manage campaigns across multiple platforms such as Google Ads (incl. Search, Display & Youtube),, Facebook Ads & Linkedin Ads.
- Oversee growth in performance campaigns to meet the brand's business goals and strategies.
- Should have hands-on experience on managing landing pages, keyword plans, ad copies, display ads etc.
- Should have extremely good analytical skills to figure out the signals in the campaigns and optimize the campaigns using these insights.
- Implement ongoing A/B and user experience testing for ads, quality score, placements, dynamic landing pages and measure their effectiveness.
- Monitor campaign performance & budget pacing on a day-to-day basis.
- Measure the Campaign performance parameters methodically, analyze campaign performance, compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Be informed on the latest trends, best practices, and standards in online advertising across demand-gen channels.
- Perform Media Mix modeling. Design, develop, and monitor other digital media buying campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- 5-10 years of pure PPC experience, preferably in a SaaS company managing annual budgets of more than 2 mn USD.
- Highly comfortable with Google Ads Editor, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Business Manager & such.
- Strong working knowledge of PPC Automations/Rules/Scripts and best practices with the ability to analyze Campaign metrics on Excel/Data Studio and optimize campaigns with insights.
- Experience working with Ad channel APIs and other data APIs to deep-dive into metrics & make data-informed optimisations.
- [Good to have] Working knowledge of SQL, Data Warehouses (Bigquery), Data connectors/pipelines, blends/joints (for blending multiple data sources) etc.
- In-depth experience with GA4. Clear understanding of Web Analytics.
- Comfortable writing and editing content for ad copies, landing page snippets, descriptions, etc.
- Experience with running Campaigns for US, European, and the global markets.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company
It is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Company offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. The company works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Company is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in Dubai, San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan, or credit card, during the process, you were asked to share proof of your income through payslips or IT return,s or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process. ✨
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.🔥
What will you do?
- Own and drive the growth of all organic initiatives to improve traffic, engagement, and lead generation.
- Generate topic ideas and work with the content team to get them executed.
- Optimize content on the website, blog articles, and other marketing materials to align them with the keyword strategy.
- Create and maintain the keyword strategy by creating buckets, and maintaining volumes and difficulties.
- Perform continuous competitor study and keyword research to identify new opportunities and gaps.
- Track, report, and analyze key metrics on a weekly basis like the number of keywords ranking, rankings of priority keywords, CTRs, bounce rates, etc. Identify weekly measurable goals and track the progress against them.
- Optimize and monitor all on-page activities like titles and descriptions, website errors and improvisations (monitor GSC), meta tags, sitemap, and robots files.
- Gather insights and continuously improve the content, keywords, and off-page strategies.
- Manage all off-page activities to drive growth in backlinks. Maintain relationships with guest posting vendors.
- Own and manage off-page expenses to drive ROI.
- Plan and introduce new pages on the website to expand the structure of the website.
- Stay updated with the recent developments in trends and algorithms.
- Work with the website team to maintain high website performance.
- Manage and track the distribution of content and videos across multiple channels.
- Work with the creative team for any creative requirements for on-page and off-page execution.
- Identify opportunities to repurpose existing content in various formats to enable further distribution.
We would love to hear from you if :
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, and Ahrefs.
- Proven experience in driving growth in traffic and acquisition at a large scale.
- Expert understanding of the ranking factors of search engines.
- Any previous experience of working with B2B SaaS companies will be preferred.
- Experience in managing end-to-end SEO execution including research, strategy, and reporting.
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail about our flexible benefits in the next section.👇
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
- Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audio-book, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
• Strong ROI mindset and use of data analytics to look ahead
• Analyzing marketing spend, revenue and cost metrics
• Translate technical details into benefits for the user
• Follow and analyze market trends to position products
• Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
• Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
• Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
• 8+ years of experience as a product marketing analyst
• Proven experience analyzing marketing spend, revenue and cost metrics
• Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
• Experience in using data analytics to predict the next best actions to take
• Customer-centric mindset
• Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
• Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics and similar)
• Excellent collaboration & communication skills
We have an urgent job opening for the below Profile:
Experience: 6 To 8 Years
Designation: Digital Marketing - Head
Notice Period: Maximum 1 Month
We at Dukaan are building an in-house team of performance marketing enthusiasts who can help our enterprise and large business clients grow their business online. We are looking for a digital marketing head for a large performance marketing team who can help Dukaan and its merchants grow. Apart from getting exposure to performance marketing across industries, and running campaigns across channels, you will also get exposure to Dukaan’s technology platform which has helped shape online shopping for millions of SMBs & large enterprises and a chance to improve the product
What you will do
● Lead a team of the campaign, performance marketers, content writers and graphic designers
● Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
● Understand marketing briefs for different clients/Brands and execute or drive the same to deliver sales performance
● Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
● Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
● Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
● Collaborate with external teams, agencies and internal tech teams to Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
● In-depth knowledge about creating effective targeting of audiences on FB, Google, and Affiliate Channels
● Has at least 6 years of experience with marketing operations on primary channels like FB, Insta, Youtube, Google Search, Google Shopping, Affiliates
● Has at least 3 years of experience with marketing operations on programmatic advertising
● Has had some exposure to Email, Whatsapp, Content Marketing
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SemRush, Ahrefs, etc)
● Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
● Has a good sense of understanding the business metrics and can derive meaningful insights basis the data reports
● Has handled marketing campaigns for clients/Brands on these platforms with a min. a monthly budget of 1 Cr
● Has at least 6+ years of professional work experience in campaign management and digital marketing in a reputed Brand or agency(or equivalent in freelancing)
● Can drive content creation by collaborating with design teams
● Has led/managed performance marketing teams for at least 2 years
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments.
CodeRapper is looking for a Senior Magento Developer to join our team. The Senior Magento
Developer will work with our project and support teams to provide our clients with high quality
development services. They will work with the team on new ecommerce projects, from initial
business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the
projects. In addition, they will maintain and enhance existing ecommerce websites while adhering to
best practices. Preferably an experienced ecommerce professional, the Senior Magento Developer
will have a passion for researching and learning the latest digital technologies.
• Work with the CodeRapper team on new ecommerce projects, from initial business
development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the
• Maintain and enhance existing ecommerce websites while adhering to best practices
• 5+ Years Magento experience required
• Significant PHP experience, including experience building object-oriented websites in PHP
• Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, and previous
experience developing web applications using this pattern or on existing MVC frameworks
• Solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in
addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries)
• Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and/or other
experience implementing data integrations within the Magento platform
frameworks/libraries such as jQuery) as well as familiarity with accepted CSS and HTML
• Knowledge of Magento development best practices, including extending existing
functionality, creating custom modules, and working with its API
• Working experience with the ecommerce development process, and the ability to create
solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform
• Experience with Zend Framework
• Understanding of common web analytics suites (Google Analytics, Omniture) and experience
implementing these systems
• Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies.
• Familiar with SEO / SEM best practices
- Run experiments in our portfolio companies across diverse verticals and help them increase their revenue footprint/user engagement
- Working directly with designers to create delightful and intuitive experiences for our users.
- Work on problems across the company from Marketing, Product, Design & Operations to help come up with elegant solutions.
- Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team.
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends. Analyzing consumer research data and recording product defects.
- Determining improvements to product features.
- Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
- Training internal departments in new product features and Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels
- Accountable & Responsible for delivering initiatives and projects for region and country focused on implementing Web Analytics, Mobile app Analytics
- Spearhead Adobe Analytics implementation by working with Digital Customer Experience and Digital Sales & Marketing team
- Conduct and document journey walkthrough ensuring all scenarios, customer interactions are captured
- Understand business measurement requirements and translate these requirements into Solution Design Reference (SDR)
- Prepare tagging specifications in line with approved SDR
- Conduct QA on Adobe Analytics implementation
- Ensure tagging process governance, documenting all the necessary artefacts and approvals
- Mentor juniors in the team and train them on tools/techniques required for day to day deliverables
- Work with production teams & vendors to efficiently develop, implement, and maintain tracking strategies to seamlessly integrate other customer-level data
- 6+ years of experience in implementing Web Analytics & Mobile app Analytics, exposure to financial services domain is an added advantage
- Expert in implementing Adobe DTM/Launch web properties, Variables (eVars, Props, Events) and Rules (On-Page, Event and Direct Calls)
- Hands-on experience of working with clickstream data
- Experience with multi-channel and cross-channel attribution
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate the problem, approach and recommendations to both technical and business audience
- Expertise and experience leveraging Adobe Analytics to access web/mobile performance data, use the data and visualization to check data-collection accuracy and perform basic digital analysis
- Ability to think strategically, and then follow-through with detail-orientation, execution and managing competing priorities
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong executive presence, communication, presentation and story-telling skills
- Self-motivated and good team player
- Bachelor degree or above in any of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Business Administration, Economics etc. from Premier Institute or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability
- MBA or PGDM would have an added advantage
About Vahak Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on it’s platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Digital Marketing Executive:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategy to drive growth
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel
- Plan digital channels mix visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS etc.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly measure, review & report all campaigns
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders
- 2-4+years of experience in Digital Marketing (working in a Tech Logistics/Transport would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query
Ésah Tea is a brand devoted to giving you the ultimate tea experience. We believe that joy and warmth can be shared in many forms but is best when shared with a cup of tea. Our tea is made with absolute care and honesty by the best growers in Assam who believe in only giving the best.
Our tea is the perfect harmony of aesthetics, flavor, complexity, and health. Our mission to give you the best tea experience as a result of the respect we have for the art and craft of tea making and its culture. Directly from the tea gardens of Assam, from the most authentic growers with finesse in the cultivation of tea, our mission is to give you the best experience. We care about our environment and believe in sustainable and ethical extraction and production. Our initiative to switch to plastic-free teabags is a result of adopting sustainability as an ethic.
Ésah Tea recently raised a Pre Series A round from a well-known VC and has some milestones that the company would like to achieve. As it is well known in the eCommerce industry, achieving higher milestones month after month, year after year is a standard. Hence, Ésah Tea is looking to build a core team that can take it towards the next stage of its eCommerce journey. So if you think that you are perfect to work in a Startup, Let's have a chat.
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
Collaborate with international peers in other geographical markets to keep the highest possible baseline quality in your campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
Experience with programmatic media (DSP)
Note: Must Be willing to relocate to Guwahati, Assam
Job duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends, memes, and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Copywrite and work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
Job requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Good time-management skills
Social Media Marketer
Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
Social Media JD:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
Must be an immediate joiner
Location: Pune/ Bangalore
2 to 3 years experience needed
Instadukan is searching for a Social Media and Community Manager to own and develop our online media presence and construct niche communities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Own brands online media channels.
- Develop online media procedures, guide and plans in a joint effort with cross-team efforts.
- Oversee the creation and conveyance of all resources for social
- Drive visibility, engagement, reach and development of all brand online media stages
- Manage paid ads and promoting efforts to drive awareness and engagement
- Develop connections and work together with influencers and content creators
- Monitor everyday online media comments and opinions
- Ensure speedy and successful resolution to negative discussions on online media channels
1. Demonstrated work insight in social media marketing with real results via reach, engagement
2. Deep understtanding of social media platforms
3. The eagerness to work and convey results at a executional level
4. Four year college education in news-casting, correspondences, showcasing or a connected field
5. Superb written and verbal communication skills.
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Social Media Expert
Are you intimately familiar with the LinkedIn algorithm? Do you specialize in growing brand following on Twitter? Are you proficient in defining and executing social media strategies for Quora, Reddit, Instagram, and Facebook? We’re looking for an expert with a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging. As the B2B Digital Marketing Specialist, you will also be responsible for organizing and producing content that follows our clients’ brand guidelines.
- Consistent and self-driven to learn about social media platforms and trends.
- Strong creative storytelling skills with a focus on visual and content aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of SMM tools like Hootsuite, Moz, Loomly, etc.
- Working knowledge of design applications like Adobe Suite, Canva, etc., and other video editing tools.
- Adept at digital tools like Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics/Google Ad Manager.
- Adept at communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Demonstrable B2B social networking experience and social analytics tools.
- Experience in managing multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyze and make recommendations on performance.
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs, keyword optimization tools, and social media algorithms.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in the B2B domain. Please share only case studies of growth where the strategy and execution were owned end-to-end by you. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Social Media Manager responsibilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Pocket52 got certified as India's First Cryptographically Secured Random Number Generator Poker Platform Powered by Lava-Lamps. We are a funded start-up, raised funds from Speciale Invest and couple or marque angel investors. We are growing 5x :D
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to join us. This profile involves the promotion of products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing techniques are applied, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly.
In the role of a digital marketer, you'll be involved in developing an organization's multi-channel communication strategies and may work across several areas, or specialize in a few.
-Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
-Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI's.
-Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
-You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition - with an implement, test, and measure mindset
-You write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
-You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
-You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
-Having an entrepreneurial mindset
-Fast and willing to learn
-Understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
-Experience in performance marketing & SEO
-A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
-Being curious and creative
-Being relentless in pursuit of growth
-Preferred to have experience in Hotjar, Semrush, Hubspot and/or other similar tools within the growth stack
1. Plays the games with some measure of desire to improve.
- Of course, we want you to be someone who plays the games we create our tools around. Playing them may be enough, but to communicate to players effectively you must have some sort of latent desire to improve…No we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
2. Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- We don’t want to tell you what to do all the time. Hopefully, you will tell us what we need to be doing.
- We want “can do” people, not “can’t do” people. In our experience, passion breeds enthusiasm, which breeds a strong desire to learn. That’s why we want to know you care.
3.Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Think of our team as a ranked team, we strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support each other, but that also means being good critics.
- Be able to take criticism! That is the only real path to improvement!
About Us -
- Marquee Entrepreneurs from Education, Consumer Service, Content Platform Verticals with a history of successful exits.
- Co-Founder of Plancess, ranked among top 3 Ed-Tech companies by 2015, sold to Career Point Group
- Co-Founder of TimeMyTask, a pioneer in on-demand hyperlocal home cleaning startups, sold it to MyDidi
- A combined experience of 30+ years across domains, having an experience of building capacious teams
Awesome Office | Unlimited Poker Gaming (U can win a lot of cash if u become a pro) | Intellectual Exchange & Satisfaction | Discussion War-Rooms | Free Medical Insurance | Free snacks, because we need fuel! | Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day? | Relaxed dress code | Employee Performance Bonuses | Commuter stipend | Flexible work schedules | TGIF | Pet-Friendly Office
- Identify new trends in Digital Marketing, evaluate new technologies, create top-notch UI/UX and corporate and brand website content. Via SEO/SEM allied tools, ensure that the brand is at the forefront.
- Creation of ALL digital assets contributing to brand aesthetics, brand experience, online booking ease and tools, navigation of content. Drive this channel as a primary lead generator, as well as a business contributor. A sharp focus on technology governing content creation and tooling.
- Conceptualize & implement campaigns on the digital channels on all Web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media-based.
- Create and maintain dashboards towards the evaluation of lead generation, business metrics, CTR/CPC/CPW/CPB. Measure and report performance of all Digital Marketing campaigns, Quality of leads, closures on leads, and revenue generated through digital channels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Closely work with sales and presales for monitoring of leads and collect feedback on the quality of interactions.
Who are we looking for?
- A Go-Getter: You are a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to drive value for the organization.
- Analytical and a Problem Solver: Thinker and problem solver and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely data analysis
- Adaptable: You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek: You are fanatical about technology and are always on the look-out of newer better ways of building solutions - that's how you- d build this team too!
- A Team Builder: You are a go to person and can work with different teams. A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must
- Ownership: Entrepreneurial mind-set with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Inspiring Leader: Who Influences Stakeholders positively and develops teams.
- MBA in Marketing from a reputed institute with 4 to 6 years of work experience in driving sales through Digital Marketing with B2B, B2C companies.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- Ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Responsibilities and Duties
o Manage social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
o Ideate and develop creative content strategies for each social media platform
o Supporting the Marketing team with content in the form of visual assets
o Creating images, memes, animated videos with graphic overlays for all clients. Creating Landing pages. Shooting videos, photos, editing and posting on SM.
o Evaluating the competitive landscape and suggesting new ideas for visual content
o Assisting with honing brand identity on the blog and social media
o Prepare monthly social media calendars
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Posting and engaging with the audience
o Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, and Flash)
o Compile report to show results (ROI) and identify KPIs to be monitored and work closely with the marketing manager to set awareness goals and plan ways to achieve them. We offer the flexibility to work from home.
Additional Skills not mandatory
SEO, Website Optimization
Job Description and skill requirements
Digital Marketing Manager
(This role will come with Sales Targets and commensurate rewards)
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across different digital marketing platforms
- Understanding of SEO/SEM, Marketing database, email and display campaigns
- Design, build and maintain Social Media presence
- Thorough monitoring of all social media ,digital spends and optimizing the budgets
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Self-Starter and a go getter!
- Proven experience in the Ecommerce space – Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape, concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of one of the web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight or Web Trends etc.)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Collaborate with the Creative Services team on digital or print needs for each event.
Capture event content for social media channels when applicable.
Make sales outreach via phone, in-person and via email
Perform market analysis and research on competition
Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
Prepare promotional presentations
Help distribute marketing materials
Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
Help organize marketing events
Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs
Attend relevant trade shows and events
Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
A little about Flynote (www.flynote.in):
Flynote is an international vacation platform with a belief that the best way to plan your trip is to speak to someone who has lived there. To get this done, we work with a global community of travel enthusiasts (Flynote Fellows) who travel and experience the world on our sponsorship. We then leverage this experience to monetise their passion for travel, using Flynote’s Technology Platform to plan & book highly tailored itineraries for our holidaying customers.
Founded by IIT Kanpur-ians in 2018, we are backed by some of the largest venture capital firms in the world & labelled as one of the top 15 early stage startups in Asia.
We are looking for great talent to join as earliest members of our team and make the world travel.
As a Social media marketing specialist your major responsibilities revolve around acquisition of travellers (leads) from social media channels such as Facebook & Instagram. This role requires you to take the ownership of the following responsibilities :
- Research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and then design strategies for paid acquisition via social media
- Managing a budget to be spent on social media ads
- Design and execute social media ads and align the goals of marketing, revenue and supply team
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for paid acquisition
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Diligently infuse tracking parameters and UTMs in the campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Align and leverage resources from the tech team, content team, supply team and revenue team to further optimize your campaigns.
- Identify potential new audience (eg :- lookalike audience) and leverage existing customer base by running remarketing Ads.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Marketing specialist in an experience, travel or hospitality industry.
- Worked on lead generation campaigns.
- Was involved in managing a marketing budget of 1Cr+ every month.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas and strategies.
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once with multiple managers.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is preferred but not a must.
We are the world’s first company building tech at the intersection of food tech, blockchain and machine learning. At Gulpie, we’re building the future of food discovery. At our core, we are a tightly knit mad bunch that is driven by mission, values and customer-obsession.
We're not looking for an average Joe. Are looking for a position that is going to challenge you and bring out the best of your potential? We promise to nurture you with utmost care and resources to help you achieve your dreams. The ones who worked with us went on to become leaders that are known for their ambition.
You’ll be playing a key role in building a community of food reviewers. Everyday, you’ll be interacting with some of the smartest minds and most popular food influencers. If there’s one thing you’ll take away from the position, it would be an incredibly powerful network that will open doors for the rest of your career.
You’re good with :
- Hustle. Hustling. Hustled.
- Devising innovative growth hacks to identify the right social channels and efficiently converting them
- Data-driven decision maker with a clear understanding of metrics, funnels and churn
- Self-learning with proven ability to learn things on the fly
- Socially engaging
- Empathetic and obsessed with all things food and people
- Story-telling reputation that precedes you
- Hungry to learn
You’re awesome if you have :
- Experience hustling for early stage products
- Experience working with A/B testing and other analytics tools like GA, Mixpanel & Hotjar
- Passionate about food
- Experience building online/offline communities
You’re looking for :
An Opportunity to work on a meaningful problem with massive potential to scale. A company that strongly believes culture and work ethic are quintessential for a happy working environment. An ambitious, entrepreneurial and passionate team obsessed with the quality of everything they lay their hands on.
We believe smart people with integrity don’t need to be managed as they have high standards set for themselves. We don’t believe in stipulated working hours. One is only accountable to their deliverables. Though sounding cliche, we value hard working people, a notch higher than you might usually expect, and equally reward them. Your work will receive the credit it deserves.
We love people bubbling with ideas - the crazy ones that believe in their ideas enough to go the lengths to make them real. We believe it’s important to hear everyone’s opinion and empower them with tools to build innovative products. Consistently achieving impeccable results is not only a professional but a personal goal here. We know talented individuals that work hard can do magic. That said, we believe intellect without humility is a recipe for failure.
Does it sound like you?
- Write to us with your 2 best ideas to go viral with food.
- Send us your resume and let us know why you think you’re unique. Why don’t you tell us about a couple of growth hacks you’ve successfully pulled off?
- Have run marketing campaigns before? Have a personal or professional blog? Share some links or your social profiles.
Note: If it is not relevant opening for your Profile, please ignore the mail as it is a bulk mail.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: More than 2 years
No. of openings: 5
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Salary: Depends on the candidate, however paying higher than the market standard.
- Creating campaigns and ads on Google | Facebook I Tiktok I You tube
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimization
- New Keyword Development and Testing
- Coordinate with the Graphic Designing team to get creatives made for ads
- A/B testing of page designs to maximize conversions
- Landing Page Optimization
- Pushing our Digital marketing Strategies beyond industry best practices
- Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Must have managed a marketing budget of 10 Lakhs per month or more
- An analytical mind and an interest in the Digital marketing industry is must.
- Eager to learn, self-driven, independent problem-solving ability
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Google Ads | Facebook Ads I Tiktok I You tube
- Creative thinking
- Data Analysis
- Marketing tools experience
THIS ROLE IS A PERMANENT PART TIME ROLE