About Intellicar Telematics Pvt Ltd
Minimum 3+ years of experience
Java, OOPS, Data structure, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script based technology, knowledge of J2EE, PL - SQL..
Core Java Topics including Language Features, Architecture.
OOP Concepts in depth with real time scenarios
Understandings of special Keywords and their applicability as well as advantages and
disadvantages - Like static, final, this, super etc. static should be in depth
Singleton class, Serialization, Cloning, Anonymous Inner class concepts.
In depth concept of Dynamic and static polymorphism & Multiple Inheritance issue/ resolve.
Concepts on String, Exception Handling, Array etc.
Java SE 8 and 9 Features: Functional Inheritance, Lambda Expression, default and static method
Collection Classes in detail along with the internal data structure and working principle.
Multithreading concept. Concept on ConcurrentHashMap etc.
Analysis of Algorithm - Time Complexity – Big O Calculation
Code Optimizing techniques, Different Algorithm designs and strategies.
Design patterns in Java
Different Sorting & Searching Algo with their Time complexity analysis
Problem solving using Hackerrank or similar sites, with focus on Arrays, Linked Lists, Hash Maps,
Trees, Balanced Trees, Stacks, Queues, Strings , Big Number , Data Structures, Object Oriented
Exception Handling – Advanced, Sorting, Search, Recursion, Graph Theory.
Note: Core Java + PL/SQL (Unix will be add on)
About Drip Capital & Tech Team
The engineering team at Drip Capital is responsible for building and maintaining the online global trade financing platform that supports the interactions between buyers, sellers, financing partners, insurance agents, global retail partners, trade agents, shipping & transportation companies, supply chain, and warehousing companies worldwide.
Our primary goal is to ensure that customers are provided time-critical capital and at the same time balance requirements related to risk, fraud management, and compliance. The services are accessed by customers worldwide and hence the engineering systems need to be policy-driven, easily reconfigurable, and able to handle multiple regional languages. We use machine learning for risk classifications/predictions, intelligent document parsing subsystems, robotic process automation, REST APIs to connect our microservices, and a cloud-based data lake and warehouse for data storage and analysis.
Our team comprises talent from top-tier institutions including Wharton, Stanford, and IITs with years of experience at companies like Google, Amazon, Standard Chartered, Blackrock, and Yahoo. We are backed by leading Silicon Valley investors - Sequoia, Wing, Accel, and Y Combinator. We are a global company headquartered in Silicon Valley along with offices in India and Mexico.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Drip Capital’s engineering team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of :
- Designing, building, deploying, and maintaining the microservices that work in tandem to provide time-sensitive capital for customers worldwide
- Working closely with product managers to understand customer requirements and define what needs to be built
- Building machine learning-powered analytics and risk modules that adapt to individual and market variations
- Create and enhance workflow automation, rules engine modules using robotic process automation, intelligent document scanning
- 3+ years of relevant work experience of building low latency distributed systems, that are scalable, reliable
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of one programming language that is used to build backend applications such as Ruby, Golang, Java, C/C++, Python
- Knowledge of building low latency distributed systems, that are scalable, reliable
- Understanding of software architecture fundamentals, such as object-oriented design, abstractions, and system design
- A desire to build well-engineered reusable backend components with high-quality code. Basic knowledge of test-driven software development
- Ability to debug issues across microservices and multiple levels of the stack
- Prior open source contributions are a plus
If you love building scalable, high-performance, reliable distributed systems and want to work with people who feel the same way you do, let's talk!
- Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute
- Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients
- Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds
- Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data
- Use cloud based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability
- Work on complex analytics on terabytes of data like building Cohorts, Funnels, User path analysis, Recency Frequency & Monetary analysis at blazing speed
- You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
- As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
- You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
- 2-5 years of experience in backend development and must have worked on Java/shell/Perl/python scripting.
- Solid understanding of engineering best practices, continuous integration, and incremental delivery.
- Strong analytical skills, debugging and troubleshooting skills, product line analysis.
- Follower of agile methodology (Sprint planning, working on JIRA, retrospective etc).
- Proficiency in usage of tools like Docker, Maven, Jenkins and knowledge on frameworks in Java like spring, spring boot, hibernate, JPA.
- Ability to design application modules using various concepts like object oriented, multi-threading, synchronization, caching, fault tolerance, sockets, various IPCs, database interfaces etc.
- Hands on experience on Redis, MySQL and streaming technologies like Kafka producer consumers and NoSQL databases like mongo dB/Cassandra.
- Knowledge about versioning like Git and deployment processes like CICD.
Looking for someone with 6+ years of exp and has worked on scalable systems and has good understanding of architecting systems with Redis, Elasticsearch and Kafka.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with good product development experience to join our founding engineering team.
👋 Hi! We are Threado
At Threado, we are building the future of community experience for businesses. Community-led growth is the most sustainable way to build businesses and we want to help drive this shift in the years to come. We are a seed stage product-led startup building the best-in-class community management platform for community professionals across the globe.
Threado was founded by Pramod Rao and Abhishek Nalin. Prior to Threado, Pramod was a founding team member and VP, Marketing at Zomato. He comes with a decade of experience in community building and user growth. Abhishek was the Director of Engineering at BillTrim and CTO at Smart Audit. He has years of experience in engineering design, architecture and building SaaS products.
⛰Welcome to ground zero!
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." - Lao Tzu
You'll be joining us at the early stages of our journey. We are a small, fun and passionate team with an ambition to build the next generation of community infrastructure. If you love technology, enabling engaging social experiences, and are interested in building a product for the global market, you are one of us. Join us in the journey ahead!
🛠What can you expect at Threado?
You'll be involved in:
- Shaping the APIs integrations marketplace and designing and developing solutions on top of APIs.
- Taking a business problem, coming up with solutions, leading the technical design and implementation of the solution.
- Writing clean, maintainable and reusable code along with test cases.
- Mentoring junior developers.
🥷 We are looking for:
- Proficient with Java. Good understanding of Spring framework.
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL). Experience with No-SQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB) will be a plus.
- Experience in server-side services using Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka will be a plus. Working experience of Microservices would be a plus.
- Experience with AWS stack. Experience with CI/CD processes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 4+ years of experience in software development.
💭 Parting thoughts on why Threado:
- Opportunity to join a small passionate team in the early days of building a global SaaS business out of India
- Take the path less traveled, have fun building and enjoy the learning journey
- Expert software implementation and automated testing
- Promoting development standards, code reviews, mentoring, knowledge sharing
- Improving our Agile methodology maturity
- Product and feature design, scrum story writing
- Build, release, and deployment automation
- Product support & troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience as a Java
- Should have a deep understanding of Enterprise/Distributed Architecture patterns and should be able to demonstrate the relevant usage of the same
- Turn high-level project requirements into application-level architecture and collaborate with the team members to implement the solution
- Strong experience and knowledge in Spring boot framework and microservice architecture
- Solid demonstrated object-oriented software development experience with Java, SQL, Maven, relational/NoSQL databases, and testing frameworks
- Strong working experience with developing RESTful services
- Should have experience working on Application frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, AOP
- Ability to take up tasks independently and willing to be an individual contributor when required
- Working experience or knowledge of Scrum/Kanban and SAFe agile processes
- Should have an excellent communication skill (Verbal & Oral)
Looking for Java developers with 2 to 4 Years of experience.
with below skill's
Note: Microservices experience added advantage
Company operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
It believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
Capable of working under minimal direction and exercising considerable latitude, they will provide technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which require
frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
Experienced in designing application framework solutions, performing architectural analysis, and identifying issues and provide solutions for the business problems.
Sound functional knowledge of application architecture service architecture, code modularity, data synchronisation, customisable workflow management, partner application integration and API
Lead the design and development of new architecture and major functional upgrades for the most advanced capabilities
Provide technical guidance and mentorship to engineers, designers, and developers.
Engage cross-organizational teams such as Product Management, Integrations, Services, Support, and Operations, to ensure the success of overall software development, implementation, and
Ideal candidate should have
7+ years of system implementation experience
Experience with any of the following languages like Java / Nodejs / ROR / Python
Expertise in micro service / Data modelling / AWS / Messaging
Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems
Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS, Redis,
Experience in messaging systems like SQS/RabbitMQ
Good knowledge of caching, Databases, distributed systems.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Good experience with Devops
riya attherateof cielhr dot com
96 200 399 80
Job Position: JAVA Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 to 12 years
• Responsible for developing Web Applications using J2EE components.
• Responsible for developing standalone applications using Core Java and JDBC.
Desired Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc in Computer Science or IT
Added advantage: Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP), Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) certification
- Strong skills in JAVA programming languages and focus specially on the following areas Servlets, JSP, Web Services, Struts framework, JDBC/JPA/mybatis (ibatis)/Hibernate, Threads, Collections and Design Patterns.
- Strong skills in web technologies HTML 4/5, JQuery, AJAX, Java Script and CSS.
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientation.
- Above average skills in SQL with familiarity in any of the standard RDBMS – MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle.
- Must have good written and oral communication in English language.
- Must be completely hands-on and an individual contributor and a self-starter; must be able to complete assignments (suitable to his/her experience) with minimal assistance.
- Very good at Analytical and Logical skills.
- Solid understanding of the web development lifecycle.
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver software on time.