JD for Technical Project Manager
The key job responsibilities will be:
- Design, development, management, and deployment of large-scale complex software solutions at an enterprise level.
- Engage with functional teams and lead technical teams on the project located across shores.
- Understand functional requirements and develop technical design, using design patterns, and be able to communicate the same effectively to the team members as well as manage large projects and teams.
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards, and quality processes in projects
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of changes in functional requirements.
- Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- Supervise junior developers in an agile environment and drive adoption of best practices.
- Interact with other stakeholders not limited to end-user clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore development, testing and other cross-functional teams.
-Help support software sales efforts through presentations for, and technical discussions with, clients and prospective clients
- Deploy and Manage resources based on their skills and provide adequate opportunity to learn
- Groom resources to be multi-skilled and bring flexibility
- Monitor/manage resource performance at all stages
- Understand clearly the customer's business, functional, technical, and timeline expectations and plan to exceed the expectation
What are we looking for:
- Master's or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong hands-on software development skills using OOP concepts and design patterns.
- 12+ years hands-on of web application development experience in Ruby on Rails (RoR) or .Net, Python, Java technology
- 4+ years supervising development teams and mentoring junior team members
- 6+ years of hands-on experience using unit testing frameworks such as Junit; understand static code analysis, unit testing and test-driven development, security testing, and automated test frameworks
- Full stack development experience with both Backend & frontend Java Spring framework (Core, MVC, JPA, Security), JSP, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML, Maven, and SQL
- Ability to work in an Agile delivery model
- Experience with Microservices development using Spring Boot or any other technology framework.
- Experience in working with Web Technologies, JSPs, and Servlets
- Experience with Tomcat application servers
- Clear communication of ideas, analysis, design & development concepts/artifacts
About Sedin Technologies
Software development and consulting company offering high end solutions for various business needs. Our expertise in cutting edge technologies and strictly adopting Agile-development principles have made us one of the premier technology consulting company worldwide.
We started off as a small team in 2006 to build amazing products and solutions for companies that need them. Over time, we’ve built over 500 applications for our clients across the globe. Many of them got funded and one of them got acquired by google.
Today, we’re a team of 400+ people. We’ve opened up an office in the US, Australia, and Canada our most significant markets, to get much closer to our customers.
Our strength lies in building and supporting world-class Web and Mobile Applications. The technology stack includes but is not limited to Ruby on Rails, Phoenix Elixir, Android, iOS(swift), Go Lang, Nodejs, ReactJs, and Angular. To leverage the strength of the technologies, we use Micro-Services-based architecture for most of our applications.
With more than 35+ years of domain expertise of our practitioners in this space we have launched our Enterprise division to cater to the needs of large organizations with SAP-ERP, OpenText, UiPath, Oracle & Asset Management System – Maximo. And our clientele in this space includes various Fortune 500 companies.
Our enterprise-focused services are around Asset Management (Maximo), Content management (Documentum, MS Sharepoint), Cloud (AWS, Azure), ERP, RPA, CAD, HCM & SAP.
Services we offer on Enterprise- Consulting, Maximo Implementation, Maximo Upgrades, Reporting, Integration, Date Uploading & Support.
About Climate Connect Digital
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, we were acquired by ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy, for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. The world is still at the nascent stages of using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all the stakeholders.
OptiMax is Climate Connect Digital's future-ready offering to renewable energy asset operators and investors. It boasts sophisticated big data processing and analytical capabilities, which feed into a suite of cutting-edge algorithms for optimising operational and commercial decision-making. Boosting renewable energy production is a critical part of the company's vision of a Net Zero grid, wherein economies around the world are able to permanently retire thermal energy production facilities, in defence of our planet's future.
About the Role
At CC.D, Engineering Managers are responsible for ensuring their team is staffed, performing and delivering quality solutions, while supporting the wellbeing and ongoing professional development of their team.
We're looking for candidates with significant experience building, managing, and monitoring backend services at scale. You will be expected to manage your time well, communicate effectively, and collaborate in a fully distributed team.
You will lead a team of backend engineers, helping them solve technical challenges, project planning and ensuring that enterprise engineering practices are followed to help them build out robust & scalable backend services.
- Help manage our software development cycles by supporting prioritizing, speccing, and building features
- Develop a roadmap for your team’s focus areas and set goals to work towards that plan
- Help tune our engineering processes to allow us to scale and continue shipping high-quality software (ensuring effective implementation of engineering practices such as test-driven-development, CI/CD & more)
- Regularly conduct peer reviews, code audits and promote good practices
- This position is primarily a management role but the candidate should be extremely comfortable with coding efforts like PR reviews, bug fixes, and other coding activities outside of critical path development efforts
- Work with engineering leadership to solve technical and architectural challenges
- 6+ years in hands-on engineering roles (4+ in senior / principal level)
- 2+ years in managing engineering teams
- Solid understanding of test-driven development
- Have significant experience in backend technologies like databases, async job processing, messaging systems, indexing/search systems, web frameworks, etc
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and great at oral/written communication
- Be growth-minded and want to help improve our processes, scale teams, and take other actions that significantly improve our productivity and quality.
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
- Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
What it’s like to work with us
You become part of a strong network and an accomplished legacy from leading technology and business schools worldwide when you join us. Such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Oxford University, University of Cambridge, University College London, and many more.
We don’t believe in constrained traditional hierarchies and instead work in flexible teams with the freedom to achieve successful business outcomes. We want more people who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our comprehensive support system comprises a global network of advisors and experts, providing unparalleled opportunities for learning and growth.
11+ years of industry experience in a technical role with hands-on coding experience.
Must be an expert in Java programming. Additionally, Grails & Groovy's programming knowledge
is good to have.
Good at SQL and RDBMS.
Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithmic processes for optimizing size/speed.
Good at designing multi-layered cloud solutions.
Proven capabilities in designing and implementing highly scalable performant distributed
Proficiency in Build, Test and Automation tools preferred (Jenkins, Ansible, GitLab etc).
Design and implement platform solutions that help build high-performance distributed systems.
Have a big focus and sizing, tuning and scalability of software components.
Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
Proactively diagnose problems and envisage the long-term life of the product focusing on reusable, extensible components.
Ensure agile delivery processes.
Communicate and facilitate solutions, support, product management and business teams with required product knowledge.
Build best practices in the engineering team.
Amagi is a SaaS platform that lets every content owner deliver their content to consumers anytime, anywhere, to any device. Amagi helps bring entertainment to hundreds of millions of consumers leading the transformation in media consumption. We believe in a connected ecosystem bringing content owners, distribution platforms, consumers and advertisers together to create great experiences.
Amagi grew by 136% last year and is on its way to double itself again this year. The market leader in FAST (Free Ad-supported Streaming TV), it delivers more than 500 media brands to 1500+ end points and is growing exponentially.
At Amagi, our Billing Platform is key to our continued growth. The success of our products is dependent on the success of our billing platform and its ability to provide scalable, reliable and intuitive experiences to our customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to help us lead the efforts of building our billing platform and related process automation solutions. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the successful delivery of a scalable and flexible billing platform and workflows related to accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Role reporting into: Engineering Director - Enterprise Platforms
Individuals reporting into this role: Senior Architect, Staff Software Engineer, Software Tech Lead, Senior Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead the core Engineering activities in an Agile model
- Participate in the overall design and development discussions
- Work closely with the Product Management team to establish product and engineering roadmaps.
- Provide architectural and technical guidance to the team and ensure they follow sound engineering practices
- Demonstrate accountability towards intended business outcomes, by working with product management and other functional teams.
- Lead the billing, account receivables and account payables automation and workflows implementation.
- 10+ years of overall SDLC experience with 6+ years of experience managing cloud application/platform engineering teams.
- Hands-on with at least of one cloud of the platforms, AWS or GCP
- Experience developing the usage/subscription based billing for SaaS products.
- Exposure to design and development of microservices optimized for scalability and speed
- Experience developing the horizontally scalable distributed systems, streaming data pipelines
- Hands-on experience of implementation of highly available, low latency and robust cloud services.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Knowledge of finance processes
- Strong in CS fundamentals (object oriented analysis, data structures, algorithms)
- Salesforce sales and revenue cloud knowledge
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Freshdesk integration experience
- Working experience with any of the enterprise cloud platforms or applications.
What does this role hold for you…??
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies.
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Hire, Develop and Retain a strong team of engineers.
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and development processes within the team
- Thinking backward from a customer POV and relentlessly pursuing the customer's cause in tech and product decisions
Apply if you have…
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science (IITs, IIITs and NITs preferred)
- NodeJS with good exposure to MySQL
- Experience with AWS, Microservices, Caching, Performance Optimization, Nginx, Solr, Redis, Redshift
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment
- 2+ years of leading and managing a team consisting of the backend, frontend and QA.
- Hands-on writing and reviewing code
- Exceptional design and architectural skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- High motivation to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative team environment
Know more about us…
Know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com , www.proptiger.com & www.makaan.com
Duties & Responsibilities
Candidate will be responsible for the architectural design, development and continuous improvement of the software and development process. The system involves real-time quote fetching and policy issuance with a deep integration with different insurance company systems.
Work Experience & Skills
- Strong experience in architecting and developing full-stack software systems.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in developing complex, large scale full stack consumer-facing responsive web products.
- Must have experience in Java and at least one Web framework such as Laravel / Django / CodeIgnitor and preferably with at least one JS framework like NodeJS, AngularJS or VueJS.
- Good exposure to few middleware technology tools such as application servers (nGinx, Apache, Tomcat), message queues (Gearman, ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka) etc..
- Experience in SOA architecture, micro services and scalable web-services (SOAP & REST) are mandatory.
- Good command & experience on database concepts like RDBMS, NoSQL, data modelling, data normalization etc.
- Prior knowledge of technical documentation techniques like UML diagrams, flow charts, sequence diagram, interaction diagrams etc. is must for the role.
- Experience with Elastic infrastructure solutions / deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos) and CI/CD systems such as Jenkins is required.
- Exposure to Agile & Scrum processes with experience as Scrum Master on Jira or Rally or similar tools is desired.
- Past record of handling cloud hosting services of Amazon, Google or MS Azure for engineering deployments.
B Tech / BE / M Tech / ME or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant fields
We help enterprise software companies deliver faster time-to-value during customer onboarding & implementation. Our platform enables cross-functional teams (Sales, Pre-Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Product, Engineering & QA) to collaborate at scale on a ‘single source of truth’ to track, prioritise and close any gaps in the delivery of customer use cases.
If you are passionate about delivering data driven operational excellence for customers and making a big impact as the 'Founding Engineer' in an enterprise SaaS startup - then we would like to hear from you!
You will get a unique opportunity to work with an experienced leadership team and grow your career with the company!
This is a unique opportunity to become a technical lead in a growing early stage Enterprise SaaS startup.
Remote Work : We are a remote-first company with a fully distributed team.
- Ownership of the entire front-end development from requirements to deployment
- Lead and mentor the front-end development team
- Take architectural and design decisions
- Set up development, testing and deployment processes as per best practices
- Conduct code reviews and approve pull requests
- Work with the founders to ship new features that solve our customers’ needs
- Work with Product Designer to turn designs into functional responsive front-end application UI components.
- Take initiative to improve system’s software architecture, UI, UX, scalability and performance
- Participate in the customer meetings for solution design and technical discussions
- Help in customer support activities by resolving any technical queries/issues reported by the customers
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of industry experience as a Front-End Engineer in a SaaS product
- 3+ years of experience in ReactJs
- Proficiency with Unit and end-to-end testing UI frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD and deployment to AWS
- Prior experience with building and maintaining design systems
- Familiarity with tools like Figma and experience turning Figma designs into top-class UI
- Knowledge of REST APIs
Years of Experience – 2-3 years
Location – Flexible (Pune/Jaipur Preferred), India
At Clarista.io, we are driven to create a connected data world for enterprises, empowering their employees with the information they need to compete in the digital economy. Information is power, but only if it can be harnessed by people.
Clarista turns current enterprise data silos into a ‘Live Data Network’, easy to use, always available, with flexibility to create any analytics with controls to ensure quality and security of the information
Clarista is designed with business teams in mind, hence ensuring performance with large datasets and a superior user experience are critical to the success of the product
What You'll Do
You will be part of our data platform & data engineering team. As part of this agile team, you will work in our cloud native environment and perform following activities to support core product development and client specific projects:
• You will develop the core engineering frameworks for an advanced self-service data analytics product.
• You will work with multiple types of data storage technologies such as relational, blobs, key-value stores, document databases and streaming data sources.
• You will work with latest technologies for data federation with MPP (Massive Parallel Processing) capabilities
• Your work will entail backend architecture to enable product capabilities, data modeling, data queries for UI functionality, data processing for client specific needs and API development for both back-end and front-end data interfaces.
• You will build real-time monitoring dashboards and alerting systems.
• You will integrate our product with other data products through APIs
• You will partner with other team members in understanding the functional / nonfunctional\ business requirements, and translate them into software development tasks
• You will follow the software development best practices in ensuring that the code architecture and quality of code written by you is of high standard, as expected from an enterprise software
• You will be a proactive contributor to team and project discussions
Who you are
• Strong education track record - Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
• 2-3 years of experience in Big Data and Data Engineering.
• Strong knowledge of advanced SQL, data federation and distributed architectures
• Excellent Python programming skills. Familiarity with Scala and Java are highly preferred
• Strong knowledge and experience in modern and distributed data stack
components such as the Spark, Hive, airflow, Kubernetes, docker etc.
• Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure) and native cloud technologies for data storage and data processing
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, Blobs, MongoDB etc.
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Dataflow, Dataproc etc.
• Experience with Big Data processing and performance optimization
• Should know how to write modular and optimized code.
• Should have good knowledge around error handling.
• Fair understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Experience versioning control systems such as GIT
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
• Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
• Start-up experience is highly preferred
• Exposure to any Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Tableau, Dundas, Power BI etc.
• Agile software development methodologies.
• Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
• Be an integral part of the founding team. You will work directly with the founder
• Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
• Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
• Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
• Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
• Business knowledge of multiple sectors
Notice Period: Immediate joiners or less than 30 days
Compensation: 35-40 LPA
Experience : 10-18 years of total experience
- Experience in core JAVA technologies
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum and CI/CD environment.
- Experience working with version control using GIT/BitBucket.
- Managed 50+ engineers.
The B2B e-commerce platforms sensation, Raksul Inc., named Forbes Japan "Startup of the
Year" in 2018 and a Harvard Business Case Study in 2019, has created its Center of Excellence
(COE) in Bangalore, India in 2020, to propel ahead its mission of transforming conventional
industries with the Internet and emerging technologies. The new software R&D center is
envisaged to comprise highly empowered product teams that are multifaceted, mission-oriented
and accountable for end-to-end business outcomes.
We are looking for world-class software engineering talent to join our cause in our India Center
of Excellence in Bangalore. We value creative curiosity, outside-the-box thinking and quality
consciousness. This position will have tremendous opportunities for software craftsmanship,
leadership and growth!
At Raksul, we believe in enabling our software teams by instilling intrinsic motivators of
Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose, nicely complementing our highly competitive comp package,
bonus, generous vacation time, best-in-class benefits and super-flexible work hours! Raksul as
a company fosters an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture. In our work we aim to be smart,
humble, hardworking and above all, collaborative! We are presently in 100% remote working
mode with potentially part-time in the office, post pandemic.
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
- 3+ years of professional full-stack web development.
- 3+ years of experience developing products related to corporate functions incl. HR,
Payroll, Accounting, etc.
- Previous experience maintaining production applications.
- Focus on writing clear, maintainable, tested code.
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and regular deployments.
- Understanding and appreciation of UX and usability.
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with MySQL and relational data modeling.
- You must be a strong communicator who can explain complex ideas to anyone
regardless of background.
- Experience with implementing designs produced in Figma or Zeplin.
- Ability and interest in mentoring junior engineers a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills and diligent ability to contribute to the team by
performing code reviews.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Understands basic accounting terms and principles.
Nice to Haves:
- Contributions to or active participation in the OSS community.
- Strong Github profile.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Someone who would be interested in improving corporate productivity.
- Individuals with the curiosity to explore new technologies, the willingness to learn new
things and who constantly challenge themselves.
- A positive outlook with a focus on solution-oriented problem solving, even when things
- Individuals who thrive in a multicultural environment.
- Individuals who would like to work on Japanese products and services.