- 8+ years of experience in Product Development especially in Healthcare Domain
- Technical project managers are tasked with managing projects with top-down oversight from inception to completion
- They must also develop project plans that meet client needs
- Decent Communication Skills and quick in understanding the tasks
- Coordinate with technical team members at all stages of the project
About mcoxley intellect management
Role: Client Partner
- Drive the captive business growth across existing business & identify new business opportunities with yearly revenue & margin accountability
-- Identify areas and opportunities within the customer organization that can benefit from Company products & services and close such opportunities
- Plan & drive the sales effort by building structured pipelines, solutions, winning proposals and ensuring engagement initiation
Work with internal support functions such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Legal, Finance etc to drive necessary support for account growth
Key prerequisites :
- Manages relationships with key clients through business/technical expertise and as a trusted advisor.
- Can manage multiple large captive accounts sales lead roles with proven track record.
- Enhanced relationships at CxO level within the respective markets, with the proven history of significant account growth within FS industry
- Solid knowledge of IT & Fintech service offerings including regulatory changes, digital initiatives, enterprise application services, cloud & IT infrastructure management, custom application services
- Strong result orientation, good interpersonal skills and high level of team building capabilities
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Sprint Planning, Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, Direct Client Interaction
- Organize and Manage Daily Scrum, Create various types of Project status reports, Manage the scrum board with various graphs, chart
- Experience in managing only Technical projects
- Excellent communication skill
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
Work with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service, and internal team communication
• Understanding client queries on features and issue , coordinating with internal team members.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Strong Written and verbal communication
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Preferably Male candidate from BGV field.
- Maintaining an updated status of projects that are underway.
- Tracking utilization of resources and maintaining plan for them.
- Manage Invoicing.
- Prepare and track project progress and ensure all project activities are completed on-time.
- Track project work times and keep accurate timesheets.
- Run project status meetings, daily stand-ups, and other team meeting.
- Data collection and preparation of templates.
- Coordinate between various internal teams/clients.
- Document the needs for client.
- Change management if there are any new requirements or proposed changes.
- Knowledge of Project tracking software (Jira ) would be added advantage.
- Experience in handling large volume of data in Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS.
- Gathering and analyzing project data to identify its weaknesses and resolve any time-related or budgetary snags.
We are looking for Project Manager- Scrum Master
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified scrum master preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Note Work from office only
Our growing company is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager who possesses a passion for delighting customers and will work with our team of talented engineers to implement our platform. In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for the administration within the department, planning of technology projects, managing our team of IT professionals, implementing technology security and the execution of all technology-related tasks and initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for managing project scope, client, and ensuring on-time project delivery.
- Initiate, direct, and lead project meetings, prepare reports, maintain schedules and cost plans, manage and control for risks, and all other aspects of the project from inception through delivery.
- Execute necessary project management methodology to ensure project success.
- Must demonstrate a leadership role in at least two successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget.
- Strong project management and system analysis skills for implementing web-based applications.
- Desire and ability to work in fast-paced, highly flexible and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong leadership, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills including strong written and verbal abilities.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of client deliverables and the ability to take responsibility for them
- Enjoy working both independently and within small project teams.
- Exceptional customer service skills and effective presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic: you can reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until our ambitious goals are achieved. You are resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges quickly.
- Flexible and adaptable: you should be able to switch gears in various fast-moving situations, - and apply yourself to quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies.
- Communicative: you keep others informed and up to date on your priorities, current tasks and work completed. You encourage constructive criticism about your work and collaborate with others to deliver.
- Attention to detail: you take great pride in getting it right.
- Accountability: you are a results-oriented team player that leads by example and hold yourself accountable for your performance. You take absolute ownership, and champion all aspects of customer and product initiatives.
- Efficient and creative: you are able to think outside the box to find the optimal solution to problems.
- Problem solver: you are a strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and mind for practical solutions.
- "The Customer Comes First" attitude: you have a passionate commitment to the customer and to product quality. You champion the product and the customer's needs and drive continuous improvement in both our goals and your own tasks.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least five (5) years of experience in project management / business analysis
- At least two (2) years of experience in managing IT related projects.
- Total 8+ years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or related field
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office – Jaipur, India
SHIFT TIMINGS: 10am to 7pm IST
WHO WE ARE:
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well-trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available. For more information, please visit – www.salesintel.io
WHAT WE OFFER:
SalesIntel’s workplace is all about diversity. Different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce. We are growing at a fast pace and our work environment is constantly evolving with changing times. We motivate our team to better themselves by offering all the good stuff you’d expect like Holidays, Paid Leaves, Bonuses, Incentives, Medical Policy and company paid Training Programs.
SalesIntel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and offer equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Facilitate cross-functional engineering teams in the delivery and implementation of new products or upgrades to existing products. There is an on-front expectation that this accountability can span up to two distinct Scrum teams.
• Coordinate and facilitate daily Scrum meetings sprint planning release planning and sprint retrospectives for up to two cross-functional Scrum teams.
• Coordinate dependencies to other Customer Scrum teams.
• Develop detailed schedules project estimates resource plans and status reports conduct project meetings and ensure adherence to quality standards.
• Facilitate monitor and track the team’s progress toward goals.
• Maintain multiple-sprint release plans release trajectory and release burndown based on capacity and velocity predictions.
• Facilitates cross-team program wide rituals like release planning or program retrospectives.
• Promote continuous improvement and help teams increase efficiency to maximize capacity promote predictability and assure software and process quality.
• Establish team working agreements help resolve impediments facilitate productivity and increase the probability of success in each sprint.
• Provide visibility of team status and issues to senior management.
• Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity innovation and commitment to objectives.
• Work closely with product owner towards the success of the product release.
• Track team’s Agile process metrics and ensures availability of latter to stakeholders e.g. Burn-down charts
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Success in this role will be measured through the ability to drive business transformation using the technology/digital knowledge and Agile project management skills
• Consultants are expected to be fully accountable for the delivery of their stream/projects
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS Must Haves
• Experience in Agile Coaching; should be able to other agile coaches.
• Ability to influence behavior without having organizational hierarchy; strong change management skills.
• Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration which is based on evidence and reliable source.
• Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. Knows how to create useful reliable and practical plans for software development projects
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories Acceptance Test Driven Development Test Driven Development Continuous Integration Continuous Testing Pairing Automated Testing.
• Strong knowledge of Tools such as: JIRA Confluence Clarity.
• Good facilitation communication and interpersonal skills Desired
· Acting as primary interface to client business units during all phases of
· Perform project kick-off meetings with customers and delivery
· Identify scope, create project plan, manage, monitor and control
multiple externally facing customer implementations of our software.
Manage the project budget, team resources, communications, and
· Review and update various project documentation, including different
tools and templates
· Ensure that customers successfully migrate to the Companies solution
in the most optimal way, with an effective transition to support upon
· Monitor and report on project progress, problems and recommended
solutions to the customer
· Identify and resolve risks and issues in a timely manner. Escalate
concerns to the project team and senior management when appropriate.
· Report on deployments, schedules, budgets and revenue using
· Foster continued growth of the team’s project management
capabilities, improving knowledge and experience within the PMO.
· Successfully manages several competing priorities.
· Contribute to the overall goals and objectives of the Project
· Creating project plan, identifying scope, goals, deliverables, timelines
and required resources
· Managing the day-to-day implementation of operational project
aspects, dening project tasks and resource allocation
· Supporting customers in migration from current to future state in the
most optimal way
· Updating and tracking project timelines and deliverables
· Providing direction and support to the implementation team and
reviewing deliverables prepared by the team
· Managing project issues and dependencies
· Provide coaching, mentoring and support to less experienced project
· Establish processes and mitigating strategies for managing issues and
risks across project and associated projects, including escalation
Required Experience and Skills:
PMP or Prince II designation an asset
· Companies experience an asset
· Previous experience with real time retail and delivery systems is a plus
· Previous knowledge of IoT based solutions is a plus
· Experience with relational databases and data model concepts (data
mining, data analysis)
· Experience working in a production environment
· Solid understanding of systems design
· Great attitude and work ethic
· Strong leadership and relationship building capabilities, with ability to
negotiate with and inuence others to drive successful project outcomes
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Attention to detail and a passion to achieve quality outcomes
· Self starter with the ability to take on new challenges
· Quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to self manage, and monitor and track key performance
Solid understanding of key program and project management and communications tools, such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
What skills, experience and qualications do I need?
+ Masters or Bachelors degree.
+ 12+ years' experience in one or more of the following areas: Project
management and delivery of complex projects
+ 5+ years of people management experience.