- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare domain
- To understand the problem statements which includes Change Requests
- To closely interact with Clients, Design and Development Team Members and Testing team
- Good Communications in English
- Should be familiar to Agile methodologies
About mcoxley intellect management
Strategic Data Analyst
for large scale human transformation projects
FULL-TIME | MUMBAI-BASED | MIN. 2 YRS EXPERIENCE
As a Strategic Analyst, you will play a critical role in improving the effectiveness of Illumine’s human transformation projects on the ground.
ILLUMINE is a design & actualization lab that works on large-scale business & cultural transformation projects with leading corporations, and educational institutions in India. Illumine also works on nation-building projects with the Government to build customer/ citizen-centric services.
Working with Illumine will open up a wide range of possibilities to leverage data, technology & digital tools to ensure large-scale human transformation projects can become more scalable, seamless and highly value creating for clients and beneficiaries.
Key roles and responsibilities:1. Owning the successful implementation of interventions on the ground by providing strategic insights
This involves –
- Leveraging data to identify hotspots/ areas where early decisions/ remedial action needs to be taken.
- Identifying issues early (based on patterns) and flagging off for proactive action.
- Working with the engagement & deployment teams to take the right strategic decision to improve implementation on ground
2. Enabling internal teams to improve their product/ outcomes with data.
This involves –
- Interfacing with multiple teams (e.g. facilitators/ trainers, learning architects, assessment designers, intervention leaders, tech platform owners) to translate practice-level requirements into meaningful insights.
- Identifying interdependencies between different products and generating insights that can improve the overall effectiveness of the intervention.
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- the desire to make a difference to the nation and the lives of citizens
- the excitement to generate new possibilities with data
- rigor in your thinking and an attention to detail
- a good understanding of business and strategy
- a keen interest to understand & impact how people / institutions think, perform and change
- proven capabilities in taking products to completion (e.g. from conceptualizing the analytical model to building reports, dashboards, presentations)
- focus on meeting goals & outcomes – doing everything possible to make the outcome happen rather than focusing on only ‘your part’ or ‘your existing skillset’
- at least 2 years of overall work experience with data that could include – Analytics, Engineering / Technology, Strategic Consulting, Social Science Research, Cognitive Science, HR / Learning & Organizational Development, Performance / Sports Science, etc.
- ability to engage with clients/ stakeholders
- good written and verbal communication skills
Explore further before applying
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :-
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by a Retail Giant and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech.
The company aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
- Find insights that influence decisions (particularly new product/feature ideas). This work will span from early data explorations about user behaviour, to multivariate experiments and optimisations
- Analyse and provide recommendations to influence our product and marketing strategy
- Provide user insights through data: cohorts analyses, user segmentation, and behavioural analyses
- Challenge status quo and drive data-driven performance optimizations to improve campaign performance and user engagement on the website
- Track & analyze the consumer growth metrics - Lifetime Value, Acquisition Cost, Cohorts, customer life cycle, etc.
Required Skills :
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Expertise in deriving insights from large datasets across multiple sources
- Excellent proficiency in SQL & a knack for learning how to build data sets/tables
- Experience in Google Analytics (Good to have)
- Under general direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/requirements.
- Act as a liaison between customer and technical solutions/support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.eg (Microsoft Visio or Lucid Chart )
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Should have a strong understanding of product, use cases, user journey (flow), business requirements and integration
- Business Analysts in this role will have successfully demonstrated the following skills.
- Requirements Elicitation - researching, interviewing.
- Requirements Determination - using structured, repeatable processes for documenting, analysing and validating requirements.
- Structured Requirements- capturing details with precision; driving out ambiguity; ensuring consistent understanding across clients, designers and testers.
- Scope Management - defining scope, managing expectations, identifying potential change
- Requirements Management - creating and maintaining baselines and traceability
- Change Management - identifying, assessing and managing changes
- Creativity and Problem Solving - bringing innovative ideas to complex problems
- Collaboration - building relationships and working effectively with internal and external teams, at all organisational levels
- Verbal: explaining, questioning, exploring and listening
- Written: presenting information and communicating concepts to business and technical audiences at all levels.
- Flexibility: Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt quickly and confidently to rapidly changing roles, objectives, and priorities.
- Educational background should include a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or a Master's degree
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Business Analyst JD:
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
Must have skills and qualifications:
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer
- Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Must be an immediate joiner
2 to 5 years experience needed
- Full understanding of the PIM data model
- Create conceptual data models, data flow documentation and user workflow processes
- Complete analysis needed to normalize and harmonize data attributes for the PIM and Data Governance tool
- Support needed for data governance documentation such as data dictionary and data lineage
- Lead discovery meetings with business owners to evaluate current PIM system and processes to document a recommended solution design of PIM for stakeholder review
- Document business requirements for data attributes, taxonomy, hierarchy, workflow and procedures in the PIM
- Leveraging agreed to solution design to configure the PIM system with the needed attributes, business rules, validations and workflow to ensure the business need is satisfied
- Define test cases and develop and execute test plans
- Identify and communicate the level of effort associated to new requirements that are received to be leveraged to establish release schedule for new demand
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years' relevant experience required; 5- 7 years' work experience preferred
- Responsible for collecting all in-scope business requirements
- Able to prioritize requirements and negotiate on deployment timeframes on behalf of the development team
- Ability to perform detailed analysis to ensure all aspects of the business requirement are understood
- Able to formalize business requirements, ready for two way communication business communications up and technical communications down
- Capable of managing all non-technical aspects of the new requirements
- Capable of working with the test team to develop/ review test scripts and profile of test data
- Able to produce ad-hoc SQL queries/ ad-hoc reports that can be used to monitor success of the new requirement by ensuring data is being created as it should
- Must have worked on medium to large size custom application development projects and has exposure to all phases of the SDLC
- Experience in Insurance Domain is a must
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools
- Get actively involved in various project phases
- Act as a key interface between users and development teams
- Technology Graduate: B.Sc IT, MSc IT / B.Tech, M.Tech/ BCA, MCA